The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote the person above you!

+12
rattyjol
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
FOREIGN?!
Komoda
Silver
Avé
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
SaddleClub
<3--[Emily]--<<
leah_hope92
Malicious Nightmares
littletoes101
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Quote the person above you! - Page 5 Empty Re: Quote the person above you!

Post by Avé 7/6/2010, 12:35 pm

Afortunado. xP
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/6/2010, 12:51 pm

Would you believe me if I told you this poem was inspired by a silly game of Panama Canal played at theater camp with Forrey and two seven year olds who we nicknamed 'Stella' and 'Florence', the idea hitting the moment Forrey shouted, "RUN, FLORENCE, RUN!" when Stella had to chase little Florence?

Because I'd be telling the truth.

[ I love this poem . . . it's so well written. ^^ ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/11/2010, 12:24 pm

LOL, I have a signature for myself . . . but it looks like half of my last name is missing. hysterical hysterical
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Quote the person above you! - Page 5 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:34 pm

Name - Avalon Cecelia Isles
Age - 18
Gender - female
Description - Named after the capital of Santa Catalina Island, which her parents owned a larger part of, she really is just as tropical as her name's inspiration. A rich sepia brown merges together with thick chocolate highlights to form her side swept, bouncy, hair. Her hair twirls into ribbon curls that are feathery and outline her face with maturity and completion. Her liquid diamond orbs are a refreshing cyan color, flexed with small splinters of silver. With slightly pale peach-yellow skin that is hydrated and beyond healthy, her entire complexion literally glows. Her clothes normally consist of tank tops and short shorts, but she's pretty adventurous, especially with clothes, so you can't really expect her to wear the same style. Freckles are lightly sprinkled across her nose and cheeks, while her plump lips are curved into a permanent smile. Her face is heart-shaped because of her little widow's peek and thin chin, and her eyebrows are shaped to complete pretty much any face she feels like making.
Personality - She's really how she seems - tropical, sweet, and a breath of fresh air. She has a low tolerance for bull(better reference for a word-) crap and normally finds herself involved in things, even if she didn't want to be. She's pretty outgoing once she settles down, but whenever she moves she shares the same cutely shy attitude. She's like a turtle - she comes out of her shell easily, but she's not afraid to keep to herself. She sugar-coats herself around guys and is just naturally sweet around her friends, being someone who doesn't lose friends easily. Sure, she might have a lot of dislikes and annoyances in those around her, including her friends, but for the most part she doesn't let them get to her. She's a blast to be around, since she's all smiles and always keeps the party going. Some people may say she talks a lot, but she talks just enough to fill in those awkward moments. The idea of 'love' fascinates her, though it's never directly struck her. She adores hooking people up, seeing how she's strangely good at it, along with things like doing their make-up, picking out their outfits, and such. Depending on her mood her energy changes, since sometimes she's bubbly and full of energy, while other time's she's laid back and mellow. Just like the tide, she comes in the morning and stays out at night, since she quite literally is a night owl. Her favorite color is green and she's always fantasizing about living in a forest or somewhere extraordinarily tropical. She currently lived in Florida but she travels to 'her' island, Santa Catalina Island(off the coast of Los Angeles), until her parents enrolled her onto this teen cruise for the summer, so that she could get out and see the world.
Likes/Pros - Wild life, tropical things, Pina Coladas, Daiquiris, tropical flavored chap stick, hammocks, the beach, palm trees, California, exploring new things(especially places), strawberries, hair ties, being adventurous when it comes to talking to guys or simply putting her hair up differently every day, big dogs, cats(most preferred big), sand in her toes, lemonade, and water.
Dislikes/Cons - Mosquitoes, destruction of the environment, animal abuse, the city life, people who are REALLY REALLY REALLY stuck up, small purse dogs, yappy and annoying dogs, anywhere where there isn't water, and the smell of the sea, coconuts, and lime/lemon.
Reason for Being On Ship - Parents thought she was getting depressed from the moving too much and thought that she should get off the enclosed island of Santa Catalina so she could explore the world and relax for once.
History- To be played out. Basically grew up with a small family, having a little brother and a little sister. She had a twin sister but when they were prematurely born her mom had to chose which one to keep, so her sister had to die.
Other - none.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/11/2010, 12:52 pm

dear loneliness,
I'd like you
more if you
weren't such a
frequent guest
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 1:11 pm

Thomas wagged his tail.

Dapple woofed triumphantly.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/11/2010, 1:41 pm

Cyn -

1. XD I love how you always listen to all of them. I get what you mean about All Summer Long - it's always playing. But hey, it's a good song!
2. Yay! applause
4. Ah. I understand. XD
5. Yeah, I get what you mean. I remember that dude...
6. It is!
7. :O You don't care for Disney Classics? But yeah, don't worry. I think we're all obsessed with at least one roleplay character. xD
9. o: No I don't! Wait, yes, I do.
10. ... what. XD
11. But number eleven isn't a question!
13. What is that? xD
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 10:34 pm

[[it's fine, sweetee (:]]
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 10:30 pm

(It would be pretty gross if a student got pregnant nod )
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 10:32 pm

Happy birthday, Ari!

*confetti*
o(^u^)o
_

You're always so helpful, friendly, and you really are a great person in general. ^^ Not to mention you're totally pro at coding and graphics. :3 I still have the little kaoani that you made me for my story. So kawaii! applause

Hehe, but anyway, I don't know what we would do without you. You're always one of the firsts to answer questions in the help section, and you do countless things to help the site thrive. You're not afraid to state your opinion or enforce the rules, either. You're really admireable for that. Very Happy Your writing is wonderful, too. I hope you have an amazing birthday! You really deserve it.

Here's your present... ^^
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5