The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated - Page 9 Empty Re: DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated

Post by Jinx 6/25/2010, 1:54 pm

Mea was about to reply when the basket fell on his head. At that point, she lost all ability to treat him seriously and burst into a fit of laughter.

{{Change of Fang font.]

He let out a little sigh as the noise of mayhem reached him from downstairs. Fang wondered for a moment if he should go and fix that...
"Nah..They'll be fine" Iggy deserved whatever happened to him anyway. Smnirking, he sat down next to where Amanda was sleeping.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated - Page 9 Empty Re: DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/25/2010, 5:12 pm

[I like it. (:]

About a day later, I sat up, only to realize that I was in Fang's bed... and still had work to do. "What day is it?" I asked groggily, still feeling tired and worn-out... and probably looking it too. I had been working/ taking care of Fang for about three or four days before crashing, so I was still real sleepy. "Manda!" Angel giggled, trying to climb up on the bed. "Hey sweetie." I murmured tiredly as she sat on my lap. "Has Fang been good to you?" I ruffled her hair gently. "Uh-huh! He let me help!" She laughed, bouncing on my lap. "Good. Sweetie, I want you to go back downstairs for me and tell Iggy to start making... whatever meal is closest, I'm starving." She nodded, sliding off the bed and running on in glee. I leaned against his head board, coughing a little and sliding out of the bed. "Fang, I have a serious question to ask you." I began quietly, grabbing his hand and pulling him into my room, where I shut the door. Angel, sweetie, please don't listen in right now- Fang and I are having a private talk. I thought quickly, just in case. "Whenever I'm sick, I usually do or say things that I do mean a lot of the time or would do, or did mean when I was younger, like the rhymes. I don't know if that's the same for you, but... you were vaugely acxting like yourself, like being protective. But other times... you said you loved me. And kissed me."
"Iggy?" Angel pulled on my shirt. "Yeah, Ange?"I picked her up gently, letting her arms come around my neck. "Manda woke up. She asked if you could make her breakfast. I can help Mea." I put her down gently. "Sorry, Mea- you can come watch the blind guy cook if you want, or hang with Angel."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated - Page 9 Siggy
DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated - Page 9 SiggyDNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated - Page 9 Siggy
DNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated - Page 9 SiggyDNA~ Definetly Not Anticipated - Page 9 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/25/2010, 5:34 pm

"Could I help you cook?" She said "Either I help, or ditch you for Angel."

"Oh. I did that?" He looked surprised, then settled into a guarded look.
"Well, I couldn't of kept it secret forever...Please don't hurt me."

{{XP Sorry for such a short post. WB.]
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/25/2010, 9:13 pm

"Yeah, you di- wait, you're not denying it?" I put a hand to my forehead that was now dewing with sweat. "You know what? I'm really tired and now completly sure this is a dream. Or a nightmare. I'm sorry, Fang, I need sleep. When I'm coherent and sure I'm not dreaming, I'll talk to you. I'm really sorry." I gave him a sad look, kissing two of my fingers and stroking it across his cheek. "I love you, Fang, but not like that." I whispered, backing slowly into my room and shutting the door before falling asleep on my bed, so confused.
"Fang." Angel hissed quietly, looking up at him. "I know how you really feel. If you want to keep it hidden, you'd be smart to listen to me. Amanda's already asleep and dreaming- she's tired. Pick her up and put her back in your bed so she'll think that your conversation was a dream. When she asks about it, act confused. If she asks you to talk, make up some excuse- I'll do something that will make her have to come downstairs and forget. I'll get Iggy to do something annoying." She said quietly. "I'm very good at this." And then she was gone.
"Yeah, sure."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/25/2010, 9:23 pm

"Okay.." He said, miserably. Fang had known she would freak out like that, yet he had gone and told her anyway. Walking in the room, he picked her up and followed Angel's instructions

"Yaaay!" She said, following him. "Sorry Ange..." That creepy little was gone. Oh well.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/25/2010, 10:07 pm

"I'm sorry Fang." Angel said quietly, who was now sitting on Fang's bed. After Amanda was down, she started arranging the blankets the way they had been- and Amanda's body. That way she didn't think anything was suspicious. Amanda coughed in her sleep, turning over. "Fang... I love you, but not that way... I don't want to hurt you..." Angel sighed. "She talks in her sleep... pretty much whatever she's thinking." She explained as Amanda coughed again. "She's still sick, you know. She doesn't feel good at all. She's just trying to act okay for the sake of Nudge and me and Gazzy. And you, because you always freak out." Angel bounced slightly on the bed. "She doesn't want to worry you, because she knows that you're protective of her. So she hides herself in a shell, never admitting when she doesn't feel good unless it's seeable... and usually it's not. You know all those times she says she's tired but stays up late to help us all? Tiredness is her way of saying she's sick and needs to rest, but she never gets to. She thinks that if she goes to bed early, you'll think something's up and go take care of her, leaving Iggy in charge. And he's very... blunt, so she doesn't want to leave him in charge, so she sucks it up and puts on a smile. Her allergies bug her a lot- did you ever wonder why her windows were shut? It's to keep the pollen out, not because they're stuck. And she doesn't tell anyone this. Why do you think she always feels worse in the living room, and usually calls meetings in someone's room, usually hers? It's not because they're more secluded- it's because she doesn't feel well and can't focus in there. And there are little signs, you know- I would of thought you of all people would be able to spot them." She said with care. "Maybe if you try and change some of those things subtly, like closing the windows, she might feel better. Or letting her go to bed early so she feels better. Still... I'm sorry Fang." Angel gently hugged him around the neck. "If it helps, Fang, I love you."
"Can you hand me the big pot?" Iggy asked as he grabbed a wooden spoon. "We're making macaroni today."

[I lvoe how Angel is so elite and then Iggy is, like, two lines.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/26/2010, 7:39 am

"Yeah, thanks" He mumbled, feeling like an idiot, and not a bit better.

"Okay" She said, opening cabinets to find it."Er, I think this is it"
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/26/2010, 10:09 am

"One more thing- when she wakes up, make sure you have your hand on her forehead and a thermometer in her mouth. Even though she hates the consequences, she really does like you trying to protect her- in the sick sense. In the fighting and emotional sense, she'd kill you. And don't forget to shut those windows." Angel murmured softly. "Don't feel like an idiot. The signs are very subtle, and I only know most of this because I can read her mind. She has a very good poker face... like you. Just don't get sick again." Angel said almost silently. "Fang... I really am sorry. But time heals all wounds, and, um... you're only twelve?" Angel was running out of comforting things to say. "I love you. She does too, Fang, she really does." Angel slowly let go of his neck, dropping her tiny hands from his chest. She shut the door behind her and went to go find Iggy, who better do something for her if he still wanted to be able to tease without having Amanda pummel his guts out.
"Iggy?" Angel pulled on my shirt again. "Hey Ange. Is that the big pot we use for mac and cheese?" I asked. "Yeah, that's it. Anyway, when Amanda wakes up and I tell you too, if dinner is ready, just say that. But if it isn't, look in your bank of things that annoy Amanda out of her mind and say the most annoying one. You have to do this if you want to have something to tease Fang and Amanda about, okay?" I nodded slowly. "Alright, good. I'm gonig to play Twister with Gazzy."

"Freaky little kid right?" I asked. "I heard that!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/26/2010, 8:34 pm

"Alright.. I'll do that" He felt slightly better now-Just slightly.

"Very..." She said softly, but since she was a mind reader she probably already knew what she had said.

{{Nyar! WB is killing me.]
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/27/2010, 12:57 pm

I woke up about an hour later to Fang's hand on my forehead and the windows closed*. I smiled slightly- I really did love his protective attitude. Wait a minute... I was in Fang's bed. I had fallen asleep in my room, hadn't I? "Fang? Did I ever drag you to my room and ask about what happened when I was sick? Because I could have sworn I fell asleep in my own room." I sniffled and looked at him with a confused expression, wondering if it had all been a very vivid, very real dream. "I'm so confused."
"Anyway..." And Iggy began to cook. [IDK]

*I'm just gonna assume here that he did that. XD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/27/2010, 6:57 pm

{{Oh dear. I thought I said he did]

Fangs brows furrowed and he looked at her in acted confusion. Taking a deep breath (lying to her was a difficult thing to do) he replied as follows;
"I'm pretty sure you didn't...It must of been a dream." He gave a little shrug and smile.

Mea gave the macaroni pot an appraising glance.
"You didn't put enough water in...The thing will overboil a little after you put in the macaroni. You should also salt the water a little-Adds flavor and makes it go a bit faster"
Mea didn't realize quite how callously she had put it-She was only good at giving orders, not helpful suggestions.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 11:15 am

"...Okay." I said quietly, feeling horrible but knowing that I had to get up anyway. "Then I need to talk to you in here." I took hold of his wrist and tried to stand up, but only succeeded in wobbling a little and falling back on the bed with a whimper. Gosh, was I that sick? "Come on." I stood up again, still feeling dazed and woozy. "I have to ask you something." I whispered, looking up only to see that the windows were closed and his hand was still on my forehead. "We can stay in here though, I guess." I was so tired and felt so bad that I didn't want to do anything but lie here on Fang's warm bed that I had collapsed on again, but I had to talk to him about this. It was important.
I coughed harshly, wanting to go back to bed as I got ready to talk, but then everything went black and I had fallen to the floor.
"Mea, I've been cooking for a pretty long time. I think I know what I'm doing." I muttered, a bit irritated. Amanda or Fang would have told me if I couldn't cook right, which meant what I was doing worked. Besides, I always put a little less water in, and no one ever complained. And who would ever want salt with macaroni? I sighed quietly as I put it on the stove, and then heard a rather loud thud. "Dang. Mea, make sure the house doesn't burn to the ground. I'll be right back."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 7/12/2010, 7:33 am

Why did she have to be so stupid? To make sure everyone was happy, He answered. But couldn't she just tell us that some things made her miserable? She is human after all, and it wouldn't be that hard for us to change those things. Mulling it over, the only reason he could think up was that she was so stupid when it came to those things.
Eventually though, he stopped watching her empty face long enough to replace her onto the bed.

Now, if Mea had been one of those people who had to be right, she probably would've changed the things while he was gone. However, she was probably even meaner. Her technique was to let you fail so that you can see that she had been right the whole time. So, instead of watching the macaroni, she just made sure the house didn't burn down.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/14/2010, 4:33 pm

Iggy walked into the room just as Fang was picking up Amanda and lying her on the bed, even though he didn't know that. "What happened?" He asked nervously, looking at the pale girl on the bed but not seeing her. Naturally, his hand made it's way to her forehead, where he notived that she felt extremely, extremely cold. Overly cold. "Fang.... she's cold. Feel her forehead or something. It's not natural."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 7/14/2010, 4:41 pm

Putting his hand to her forehead, his expression didn't change one bit from normal Fang, but his fear seemed almost tangible, chilling all the air around him down to the temperature of Amanda. He thought she might be on her deathbed.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9