The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Itachi Story- what if he hadn't? (finished)

3 posters

Go down

An Itachi Story- what if he hadn't? (finished) Empty An Itachi Story- what if he hadn't? (finished)

Post by IDmangapasta 7/13/2009, 1:01 pm

Maturity: Itachi is married and has kids, a kiss on the cheek, girlfriend/boyfriend relationship
Fantasy: Nothing, really.

16-year old Sasuke Uchiha laughed as he walked down the street to his older brother’s house for a fourth of July party.
“Hey, Sasuke!” Sakura ran after him waving.
“Heyy!!” Sasuke picked up his girlfriend and twirled her around, then set her down on the ground again, and took her hand. “You could come after all!” He was happy.
“Yep.” She said. “My parents got sick, so we couldn’t go to the family gathering.”
“Our party is always a blast.” Sasuke assured her.
When they got to Itachi’s house, Sasuke saw that his best friend had already arrived, and was surrounded by a swarm of little kids.
“Do that trick again, Naruto-san!” They begged.
“Hey, Naruto!” Sasuke raised one hand in greeting.
“Uncle Sasuke!!!!!!!!! The kids immediately ran over to Sasuke, leaving Naruto deserted.
“Hey, kiddos!” Sasuke ruffled their hair and tried to get through them to the kitchen, to put his Jell-O salad on the counter.
“Itachi!” Sasuke said.
“Hey! Lil’ bro!” Itachi turned around. He wove his way through the crowd to where his brother was. He saw the crowd of little ones and smiled. “My kids always get so excited when you come around.” Then he saw Sakura. “You were able to make it!” He exclaimed. “I bet Sasuke’s happy about that, huh?”
Sasuke nodded. “Where should I put the Jell-O?”
“Oh, Hana will take that to the kitchen.” Itachi said. “She’s handling food today.”
“Hey, Sasuke!” Hana came over and kissed Itachi on the cheek.
“How’s the food coming, honey?” Itachi asked.
“Just perfect.” Hana said. “Here, let me take that off your hands.” She took the jell-o from Sasuke.
“You’re one lucky guy.” Sasuke said. “Kiba told me that Hana used to swear she would never get married.”
“But she did, and I’m thankful for that.” Itachi said. “Kids, please let Sasuke and Sakura move so that they aren’t blocking the doorway.”
“Okay!” The children scampered to the living room. “Daddy, come tell us a story!”
“Alright, one story.” Itachi laughed.
“We should go listen.” Sasuke said to Sakura and Naruto. “Itachi has all the best stories.”
“Tell us the story about talking back to the village council!” the kids clamored. That story was by far their favorite.
“Well, several of the Uchiha leaders were planning to overthrow Konoha.” Itachi started. “I didn’t know about their plan. The Konoha council assigned me the mission of killing the entire clan.”
“But you didn’t!” one of the kids interrupted.
“That’s right.” Itachi confirmed. “I told them I wouldn’t do it, and that we should just imprison the ringleaders. But the council thought otherwise. They said that all the Uchiha children would have the same thoughts in their heads, and the same thing would happen generation after generation.”
“That’s nonsense!” an elderly Uchiha lady said.
“I know, and that’s what I told them.” Itachi said. “But they refused to hear me out.”
“But then you told them about your little brother and how he was just the sweetest little thing in the world, and they realized the error of their ways and just had you imprison the ringleaders.” Sakura finished. She made a point of reading record books on a daily basis.
“Actually, that’s exactly what happened.” Itachi said.
Sasuke was embarrassed.
“Heyy!” Naruto elbowed his friend. “just think what might have happened if Itachi really did kill everyone!”
“That’s ridiculous.” Sasuke laughed. “He would never.”
“Of course, he would have left you alive.” Sakura added.

The end!!!!

Last edited by AkiHoshi on 7/13/2009, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

An Itachi Story- what if he hadn't? (finished) Empty Re: An Itachi Story- what if he hadn't? (finished)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/13/2009, 1:08 pm

Awww!!!!!!! So cute!!!!

If only it had heppened on the show!!! T_T
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

An Itachi Story- what if he hadn't? (finished) Empty Re: An Itachi Story- what if he hadn't? (finished)

Post by IDmangapasta 7/13/2009, 1:09 pm

yeah, i know.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/13/2009, 7:04 pm

I wish Itachi didn't die or killed the clan. Then this could have happened. Love the story!!!
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 7/13/2009, 9:11 pm

thank you!!
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down