The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komo's Death Note Doodlings...

+5
shadowsowner888
FOREIGN?!
Avé
Malicious Nightmares
Komoda
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 Empty Re: Komo's Death Note Doodlings...

Post by Rai 7/1/2010, 11:56 am

These are really good! Very Happy
I don't watch Death Note, though. xP
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 Empty Re: Komo's Death Note Doodlings...

Post by shadowsowner888 7/1/2010, 12:36 pm

:3 Swelcome.

(Oh please, so'm I. XD All my drawings from when I married Edward were labeled SC, but now I don't even sign at all. Not like I've really posted any art since then.)

Well, Rai, you should. ;3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 1312Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 2412Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 3349Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 3548Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/1/2010, 12:58 pm

Aw, shad, I missedthe wedding. xD

I sware one day Imma steal the first drawing and write in the bottom corner *I sware if you steal this I'm going to be owing a person so much money!!!* But I won't steal it. xD
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/1/2010, 1:10 pm

Oh, no, don't worry, that was like a year ago. XD Since then I've divorced him. I'm still married to L right now. (And everyone missed that wedding because we sorta eloped. XD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 1312Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 2412Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 3349Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 3548Komo's Death Note Doodlings... - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/1/2010, 1:49 pm

You'll divorce him too. Then I'll marry L. ^^ Then you'll marry/elope.....idk.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/1/2010, 8:12 pm

Speaking of your weddings, Shadow... What ever happened to you and Iggy? xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/2/2010, 5:20 pm

Fat chance! xD I plan to be married to him for many more years. You want him, clone your own.

Well. Sometimes I get obsessed with things, but the obsessions don't really last long enough for me to have a serious relationship with the characters, though I do try to get involved with them anyway. Maximum Ride was one of those . . . cus I still like it, but it's not really an obsession anymore. XD Cus when I got acquainted with Death Note . . . well, things changed, and I found a true obsession. So I eloped with L, and then later on I pressed this little undo button in Shadow's Universe that made Iggy forget all about ever having met me. It's better that way, rather than causing him the pain I caused Edward and Jacob.

But, erm. *cough* We should stop dominating Komoda's thread with offtopicness now. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/2/2010, 5:24 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Out of all the new ones and stuff that I haven't officially commented on yet . . . my favorite is the NearxToad one. smug (Well, fine, maybe it's not NearxToad really, but I'm sure you know which one I'm referring to all the same. XD) Apart from the fact that the little NearToadykiddy is totally adorable, you did a really good job with Ryuk, and they're in flight! applause

(And plus I finally realized what the little swirly P in all of them is supposed to mean. XD)

What does the P mean? O_e
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/2/2010, 6:51 pm

Hmm . . . we'll wait for Komo to answer you, just because I'm not sure I should be explaining myself. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/3/2010, 6:02 pm

rattyjol wrote:It's pretty, Mo. xD My signature is just my initials in regular handwriting and the date.
Thanks! :3 Lol, I've never bothered to put the date on anything. Maybe I should start doing that too. XD

Rai wrote:These are really good! Very Happy
I don't watch Death Note, though. xP
Thank you! And I think you'd probably enjoy it; it's a great series. The lack of romance and overall happiness could prove to be frustrating at times, but the intelligence makes up for it. ^^;

Malicious Nightmares wrote:
shadowsowner888 wrote:Out of all the new ones and stuff that I haven't officially commented on yet . . . my favorite is the NearxToad one. smug (Well, fine, maybe it's not NearxToad really, but I'm sure you know which one I'm referring to all the same. XD) Apart from the fact that the little NearToadykiddy is totally adorable, you did a really good job with Ryuk, and they're in flight! applause

(And plus I finally realized what the little swirly P in all of them is supposed to mean. XD)

What does the P mean? O_e
Well, it's CP, but I connected it so it resembles a swirly P, I guess. It's my initials.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2