The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden* Empty ~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden*

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 4:41 pm

~~SuperNatural Wonders~~

Book One
Keeping Hidden

These Teenagers have many struggles just like any other teenager would. But each of these teenagers are all special and have there own individual secret.
They were enjoying life until the Sceintists enrupted that.
Now they all must work together and hide to keep away from the crazy Scientists.
The scientists are intrested in these teenagers because they want to know hte full story about them what kind of genes does it take for a power like this to happen. And much more.

This is the story of these Teens.....

*Strongly*[Emo]tional's characters

Deliaha Storm- Deliaha storm is just your average girl but less. She is what you call emo or punk looking. She has jet black hair that is naturally very curly which she straghitns to get it to look like that emo look. She has natural bright blue eyes but her eyes tend to change depending on her mood. Her style consists of mostly black clothing.
Something else many people don't know about Deliaha that she is a vampire. Many Scientist are out looking for her. They want to do tests on her and figure out exactly how vampires work.

Heat Louk - Heat Louk is a very myserious guy many people wonder what he really looks like... Heat wears a black hoodie and put the hood up over his head forming a shadow over his face. No one has ever seen what he really looks like. Many people are afraid of Heat. He dosn't talk much.
So everything about him is a mystery. Under neath though he is extrememly hot. He stands witha 6 pack of muscles black hair and bright green shimmering eyes.
Why are the scientists after Heat? Heat can see glimpses off the future and sometimes even the past he can also speek with the death.

Neon Muffins character's

-Kyle David Wendall
Kyle is a typical teenager, you could say.Despite being a very cheerful guy, he dresses emo. Emo without the cuts,or sometimes, depression,you could say. He is an easily nervous guy, which is quite bad,concidering their situation.
His attire consists of a black jacket, black jeans,and straightened emo-style black hair,with electirc blue streaks. His shoes are black vans, and he has a lip ring that he got through a dare.
His secret? Why the crazies are chasing him? He's able to teleport, and was bitten by a werewolf, so every full moon he goes wolfie.^^

-Renee Anne Triston
What does she act like? Renee is a quiet girl. Her history is a mystery to all but her,and let's just say it's not too great. When she's not quiet, she's a pretty nice girl.

What does she look like? Well, she could look like anything. Her preferred look is a girl of 17,her true age. Her hair is preferably black,with neon rainbow streaks on her emo style hair. She's not emo,she just likes their hairstyle.Her eye color is a prefered purple, with grey tint. Her preferred clothing is a band T-shirt of some type,and black jeans with somecolor of converse. She is a petite girl.

Why is she hunted? Other than being able to change her apperance to whatever she wants,she is a necromancer,just like Heat.They both aquired their powers together.[Is that okay?] She can also summon the dead,as well as speak to them,and if they are willing,use them for her own needs.

Last edited by *Strongly*[Emo]tional on 4/11/2010, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden* Empty Re: ~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden*

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/11/2010, 7:40 pm

Thanks for making the thread, Brook.(:
My characters-
-Kyle David Wendall
Kyle is a typical teenager, you could say.Despite being a very cheerful guy, he dresses emo. Emo without the cuts,or sometimes, depression,you could say. He is an easily nervous guy, which is quite bad,concidering their situation.
His attire consists of a black jacket, black jeans,and straightened emo-style black hair,with electirc blue streaks. His shoes are black vans, and he has a lip ring that he got through a dare.
His secret? Why the crazies are chasing him? He's able to teleport, and was bitten by a werewolf, so every full moon he goes wolfie.^^

-Renee Anne Triston
What does she act like? Renee is a quiet girl. Her history is a mystery to all but her,and let's just say it's not too great. When she's not quiet, she's a pretty nice girl.

What does she look like? Well, she could look like anything. Her preferred look is a girl of 17,her true age. Her hair is preferably black,with neon rainbow streaks on her emo style hair. She's not emo,she just likes their hairstyle.Her eye color is a prefered purple, with grey tint. Her preferred clothing is a band T-shirt of some type,and black jeans with somecolor of converse. She is a petite girl.

Why is she hunted? Other than being able to change her apperance to whatever she wants,she is a necromancer,just like Heat.They both aquired their powers together.[Is that okay?] She can also summon the dead,as well as speak to them,and if they are willing,use them for her own needs.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden* Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden* Empty Re: ~Super Natural Wonders~Book *One Keeping Hidden*

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 8:46 pm

[Alwsome are you ready to rp?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/12/2010, 6:14 pm

[Yup,I'll start.^^,one minute.]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/12/2010, 6:25 pm

Renee[With Heat,right?^^]
I walked down the dirty, disgusting alleyway. I was disguised as a young girl,about six,and I had bright blue eyes, blonde hair,and blue overalls with a striped shirt. Splashing mud onto myself, I emerge from the alley way, trying my best to look pitiful. I limped into the bakery,and stuttered "Ohh,kind sir, could I please get some bread-and if you have it- milk for my orphanage?" The gullible young man fell to the lie,and returned a minute later with enough bread and milk for at least 15 people. "I hope this is enough!"he said.I simply nodded my head,and ran off.

Kyle[With Deliaha]
I sat in the alleyway,slouched against the wall. My clothes, being,of course,my usual black,convienently blended my in with the alley.I was waiting for either Deliaha, Heat,or Renee to come back.To my understanding,they were all out trying to get food or something. I looked around,and ran my hand through my hair. Clearly,I was horribly bored.It wasn't my turn to run any "errands".
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/12/2010, 7:56 pm

[Your girl is only six years old?XD!]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/12/2010, 8:06 pm

[Remember,her power is to be able to morph into any age, male or female.Any looks.So yesh.^^She's actually 17,though.]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/12/2010, 8:08 pm

[Oh yeah duh Brook! Brook your stupid!XD]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/12/2010, 8:09 pm

[xDD I gotta go.Reply,though.^^]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/12/2010, 8:15 pm

[Alright,Alwsome but lets play it as they don't know each other yet they haven't met like they have talked on the phone but never met in person until they go to the meeting place which is in the ally way where Kyle is? Smile LOl how does that sound?]

Deliaha of course was wearing black her usual style. She had one bag ful of things that would be good to have. She didn't really have time to pack since the hunters were looking for and near her house already. Deliaha was wearing a black Tshirt with a hoodie that was gray and had some black detailing in it. She also had a pair of black matching skinny jeanns, To top off the whole look she had on black converses that reached up to her knee. She began walking through the ally wy which scared her a little.

Heat had his normsl hood on over his head which of course formed a black shadow over his face. Heat was wearing a pair of gray skinny jeans with his usual black hoodie and his DC skater shoes. He had a small Nike duffel bag that which carried his items.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/13/2010, 7:10 pm

[ALright.^^]
Renee
I slipped into a nearby alleyway,and morphed into my usual looking self. As I nibbled on a bit of the bread and stashed everything else in a neon rainbow-splattered tote bag, I slipped into the alleyway where we were told to meet..the hunted ones. Straightening my All Time Low themed T-Shirt, I leaned on a wall opposite of some guy I didn't know,my black-and-rainbow hair resting on my shoulders.

Kyle
I waved slightly at the girl across from me. There was one, where were the others? Sighing,I set my small duffel bag onto the ground. I looked at the girl, and said cautiously "Nice hair.Love the colors."The girl just nodded her head,and continued eating some bread.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 5:09 pm

Heat walked into the cold black alley way the hood which of course shilded his face with the shadow blended in with the darkness. He walked over to where he saw 2 people a boy and a girl with multi colored hair. She was cute she had a little somethin somethin.

Deliaha looked at the 3 people as she walked into the alley where they were all told to meet her first reaction to the other people were'Freeks.'That word screamed in her head as she looked at the 3 a boy whos face you couldn't even see a chick with some rainbow hair and well the other guy I am sure she would think of something.
She was wearing a black lace type dress with a black pair of fishnets a pair of converstes which were also black that reached up to her knee's.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/15/2010, 7:37 pm

Kyle
I Looked at the..weirdos? Surrounding me.There was the quiet girl who had been eating bread, but now there were two more. An emo looking girl, with pretty awesome looking converse, and a mysterious, creepy guy with a hood. He could've been,like, the grim reaper or something.Knowing I was most likely to talk, I said cautiously... "Hello."
Renee
Two more freaks had joined us in the alley way. Grinning, I stuck the bread I had been eating into my tote bag,and looked at the people. There was a guy whos face was completely unseeable,and a girl with a lacy dress who obviously didn't realize we'd be running for my life most of the time. Suddenly, the guy who was there first had said "Hi." I just looked at the guy.I had no intention to talk.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 7:44 pm

Heat looked at the 3 each completely individual ... different they were each just different. He began looking them over but of course the people were unable to tell he was looking at them in result of his jet black hood. He looked at the guy that had said 'hello' then at the girl who had replied to him with a 'Hi.'. Heat denfenitly wasn't going to have small talk with a bunch of these werido's so he dared not saying a single word.

Deliaha looked around she tied her hair up into a pony tail. She then looked around at the others she had seen the girl say 'Hello and then the girl say Hi' She tilted her head upward like those skateboard guys do as she looked at guy and and then the girl.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/15/2010, 7:46 pm

Renee and Kyle.
They both looked around,silent. [Sorry for short reply, gotta go.]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 7:48 pm

[Awwwwww!]

Deliaha looked at them...''So are we gona go or what or are we just gona let them find us?''She asked them witha dirty look playin gon her face.

Heat rolled his eyes he simply nodded then looked at the other two. Of course he weren't able to see his expression but the nodd you were.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/16/2010, 8:08 pm

Renee
I narrowed my eyes at the bratty girl.Attitude much? Slightly angered,I began playing with a little shadow I had summoned. I looked at the guy with the hood on his head,wondering what he looked like.
Kyle
I narrowed my eyes "Well, Little Miss Emo...Wanna be..., I say we let tall and hooded lead the way."I hissed, my voice full of anger. I ran my hand through my emo hair,and looked at her.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:10 pm

Deliaha looked at her she hated being labled 'emo' but she knew she was very. She felt uncomfortable being labeld emo so she made sure her wrists were covered by her sleves not wanting to show any of her cuts.

Heat looked at them each and shook his head.''Me leading the way no.''He said quietly and now looking down.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/16/2010, 9:18 pm

Kyle//
I frowned"I'll lead,then.Chickens." I took the lead,and began to lead them through a system of alleyways.
/////
Renee//
I looked at the one guy,the one with the hood. He seemed so more...brave looking than that.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:24 pm

Heat wasn't up for telling people what to do after all that meant he would have to talk... But Heat was for sure not good at following people's directions but then again who said he woulld...

Deliaha looked at the 3 she thought the guy that was leading was pretty hot but was sorda a jerk so far she wondered if that could change over time....
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/16/2010, 9:30 pm

Kyle//
I noticed night was falling. "Okay, guys. We gotta find somewhere to stay hidden for the night."
///
Renee//
I looked at the three surrounding me. Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair,and listened to the words the guy was speaking.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:39 pm

Deliaha looked up at them and she began looking around.She wasn't sure where they were going to sleep but after all he wanted to be the leader or whatever so she would let him figure that part out.

Heat rolled his eyes he pulled out his phone checking and he had a few text messages he wrote back to none of them knowing that the hunters could track the phone records.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/16/2010, 9:42 pm

Renee//
I spotted some trees in the distance,but kept quiet.Sleep was useless. Pulling out my phone,I began to flip to the pictures of...my home,my friends..everything. I didn't know the hunters could track phones.
///
Kyle//
I smiled when I saw the trees too."Over here." I whispered.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:45 pm

Deliaah followed she was tottally honestly getting sick of this already and who knew for how long they were going to have to run for.

Heat looked at the two girls then back at the guy who he could tell he was going to hate. Heat thought the guy was so annyoying for some reason...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/16/2010, 9:54 pm

Kyle flopped down on the ground,and said "So..we should probably get to know each other's name."

Renee flopped down on the ground,sitting crosslegged across from the annyoing guy.She pulled her bread out of her bag, and began to nibble on it.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next