The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^

+7
xxevrrmorrx113
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Jesus4Eternity
Katiegirl97
B
DragonStar
11 posters

Go down

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Empty Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^

Post by DragonStar 4/11/2010, 7:15 pm

HEY FOLKS.

Yeah. >_> I neeeeeeed roleplayness. Like. Badly. D| But, I'm not so big on multiple people/big threads, soooooo...

Basically, I'm looking for someone who may be interested in doing an INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED-leveled private roleplay with meeeee (If you aren't familiar with those two terms; basically, they're the fancy words for semi-elite and elite). I am a bit picky, though. XD

I'd be cool with fandoms - Harry Potter, X-Men, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, et cetera - but it WOULD depend on a lot. For example, I will not, repeat, will NOT do a Twilight roleplay. Will. Not. End of discussion. It would also depend on if I feel I know the character(s) that I would be playing well enough.

Anyway, yeah.

thankyouforlookingthankyouforlookingthankyouforlooking.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Empty Re: Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^

Post by B 4/11/2010, 7:45 pm

I can do Alice, as long as I play Alice. ^_^
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Empty Re: Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^

Post by Katiegirl97 4/11/2010, 7:52 pm

( I will Dragon Star Smile, I am ok with all of those, I like X-Men the best though Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/11/2010, 7:53 pm

I'll do a Harry Potter one. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy
Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ SiggyIntermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy
Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ SiggyIntermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/11/2010, 10:21 pm

DragonStar wrote:
HEY FOLKS.

Yeah. >_> I neeeeeeed roleplayness. Like. Badly. D| But, I'm not so big on multiple people/big threads, soooooo...

Basically, I'm looking for someone who may be interested in doing an INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED-leveled private roleplay with meeeee (If you aren't familiar with those two terms; basically, they're the fancy words for semi-elite and elite). I am a bit picky, though. XD

I'd be cool with fandoms - Harry Potter, X-Men, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, et cetera - but it WOULD depend on a lot. For example, I will not, repeat, will NOT do a Twilight roleplay. Will. Not. End of discussion. It would also depend on if I feel I know the character(s) that I would be playing well enough.

Anyway, yeah.

thankyouforlookingthankyouforlookingthankyouforlooking.

I'll do a Harry Potter or Pirates of the Caribbean one, though I'd have to say I'm more 'intermediate' or 'semi-elite' than 'advanced' or 'elite'. Wink
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 4/13/2010, 11:20 pm

Hey, thank you all for replying! (: I meant to get back before this, but it looks like I didn't... anyway. XD

Smirf --- I'm sorry, but I think I'll have to pass. (:

Katiegirl --- That sounds great! (: What type would you want to do - playing the original characters or making up our own and placing them into the world of the X-Men?

Jesus4Eternity --- Sure! Same question as above; what type? Playing the originals or making up our own?

WebkinzGirl --- Pirates of the Caribbean would be much fun. (: I'll keep it in mind - I don'tr want to do too many at the time.

DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/14/2010, 4:04 pm

I'll do one. Anything you'd want, really. smiley

I'm a 'here-and-there' kinda person. By that, I mean that I can do elite-ish, but not ALL THE TIME. :3 I can do elite-like/elite-ISH when I really force myself. nod
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 4/14/2010, 4:32 pm

Dead By Sunrise wrote:I'll do one. Anything you'd want, really. :=):

I'm a 'here-and-there' kinda person. By that, I mean that I can do elite-ish, but not ALL THE TIME. :3 I can do elite-like/elite-ISH when I really force myself. :nod:

Haha, that's fineeee! I'd love to do a roleplay with you, Mia! |D
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/14/2010, 4:46 pm

Yush! :3

Now, to think of what it'll be about.. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/14/2010, 8:45 pm

DragonStar wrote:Hey, thank you all for replying! (: I meant to get back before this, but it looks like I didn't... anyway. XD

Katiegirl --- That sounds great! (: What type would you want to do - playing the original characters or making up our own and placing them into the world of the X-Men?

Jesus4Eternity --- Sure! Same question as above; what type? Playing the originals or making up our own?

WebkinzGirl --- Pirates of the Caribbean would be much fun. (: I'll keep it in mind - I don'tr want to do too many at the time.

Okay. Wink
Notify me somehow if you want do it. Smile
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/14/2010, 9:30 pm

DragonStar wrote:Hey, thank you all for replying! (: I meant to get back before this, but it looks like I didn't... anyway. XD

Yay! Uhm.. both. PM me for the details. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/22/2010, 8:00 pm

dats...dats cool i guess.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/23/2010, 1:08 am

I would be interested if you are. (: I like any of your ideas. (I agree with the no Twilight thing. Definitely.) Anyways, as long as you don't mind someone who takes a really long time to reply, I can do elite. ^_^

*cough* I actually wrote a three-hundred page book, so I know I can. xD Not to brag, of course. silent Anyways, I don't actually know if I'd be interested in doing an Alice in Wonderland rp because frankly... I'm scared of it <__> Anything else works though. Just let me know. Or not if you're too busy or just aren't interested. -shrugs- Like I said. Whatever. pirat

Edit:
Sorry I talk so much ^_^ I was bored.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 4/23/2010, 7:44 pm

I'd be interested in doing a private RP with you. Completely. So just keep me in mind for future role playing. Smile

As for topics, I may have to think on that one for a time. I don't know if I'm completely amazing with non-original role plays, to be honest. Hmm. There's a ton of amazing books out there, and movies, and all of those, but I just don't know if there'd be one that you're interested in. If you have any ideas, just let me know.

Anyway...yeah. Um...yeah. That's about it.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 4/30/2010, 12:07 am

Xxevrrmorrx - I'd prefer an original story/characters roleplay above anything, if you're interested. (:

Silver - hey, that'd be awesome! Seeing as we're on each other's MSN lists, though... that may be more comfortable. XD Sites tend to make me jittery. >_>;;
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/30/2010, 11:08 am

We could do both, we could have Original Characters and are own made ones Smile
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/30/2010, 7:23 pm

DragonStar wrote:Xxevrrmorrx - I'd prefer an original story/characters roleplay above anything, if you're interested. (:

Sure! I like those better than fandom rp's anyways ^_^ Would you like to continue discussing this through PM?
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/30/2010, 8:03 pm

I'll do one if you're still open, Draggy. Very Happy
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 4/30/2010, 11:13 pm

Katiegirl97 - actually, I am very sorry but on second thought I think I shall have to pass this time around. (:

Evrrmorr - That sounds good to me. (:

Foreign - Of course I'm still open! Very Happy Do you have anything in mind that you'd like to do?
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/30/2010, 11:14 pm

DragonStar wrote:Katiegirl97 - actually, I am very sorry but on second thought I think I shall have to pass this time around. (:

Evrrmorr - That sounds good to me. (:

Foreign - Of course I'm still open! Very Happy Do you have anything in mind that you'd like to do?

Oh, Ok maybe next time Smile
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 5/13/2010, 10:51 am

@Draggy: I'm up for anything, really. nod I like to roleplay people, so if we could do a human or humanoid roleplay that would be awesome. c:
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/13/2010, 11:09 am

If you still wanna do a PRP I would do one with you for X-Men.....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 3:08 pm

If you would like to do a PRP with me, I would love to! But as for what about is up to you =]
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ DN41
Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/16/2010, 9:18 pm

I hope that you are talking to me... because I would love to do one with you...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 10:36 pm

Okay PM me ! xD
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ DN41
Intermediate-advanced level private roleplay, anyone? ^__^ Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down