The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirated Love

2 posters

Go down

Pirated Love Empty Pirated Love

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/17/2010, 11:21 pm

Pirated Love Bounty_Ship

PIRATED LOVE

Jack Sparrow, Will Turner. Elizabeth Turner, Will ‘Bootleg Bill’ Turner, and the crew of the Black Pearl are on a voyage for England, when they meet some rocky waters. Another ship. The other ship has a crew of Alia Sandi, Peter Johnson, Pandora Box, Luke Garner, and two hostages, Nina Idi and Hannibal. Jack becomes attracted to Alia, and things start to get interesting.

ooc: how's it look?
template: me
picture: from http://home.uchicago.edu/~advorak/Bountaliste.htm
words: 64

Last edited by WebkinzGirl500 on 4/18/2010, 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Pirated Love Siggy Pirated Love Siggy Pirated Love Siggy Pirated Love Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Pirated Love Empty Re: Pirated Love

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/17/2010, 11:21 pm

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Jack hesitated on the order, thinking. Then eventually he yelled the men "Steer her to the west!" They immediately obeyed, and Jack grinned, raising his right arm to take a swig of rum. A burp slipped between his lips not long after, and he laughed at himself, rum dribbling down his chin. After noticing Elizabeth's look, he wiped it away.
E
lizabeth looked at Jack, disgusted. He drank rum, burped, has chin dripping down his face and he laughed. Ugh. Her eyes swept the ship for the love of her life, Will Turner. She passed Jack twice, and the whole of the crew before her gaze finally steadied on Will. She sighed and flounced over to him. "Will!" Elizabeth said, and stopped in front of him.
L
uke went into the 'dungeons' as him and Peter called it, and checked on the prisoners. Once at the door to the two current hostages, he pulled out a ring of keys. After sorting through them, he pulled up a big ol' rusty key. Luke stuck it in the lock and turned until the click! told him the door was open. Carrying a candle and food, he entered the room. Sneering, he jeered "Hungry?" at the prisoners, and 'accidentally' dropping their food.
Nina groaned as the food fell to the floor. Her stomach growled fiercely as she skittered over to the mess, taking the soggy bread and she licked the spilled water off the floor. Glaring up at Luke, she crawled back to her corner to rest and eat her bread.
Peter sat in the crow's nest with a telescope, utterly bored. There was nothing to do today, and the sun was blazing atop of him, right onto his head. He scanned the ship for Alia, who he secretly liked, and found her. Smiling, he used the telescope to get a better look at her face. It was so perfect...

Love is so unlike Jack Sparrow.

ooc---yay! it's done! (:
template---me
words---315

Last edited by WebkinzGirl500 on 4/18/2010, 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 12:22 am

'Causing panic everywhere they go,
---*Party-hardy on Titanic.

Bootleg Bill hung over the side of the ship, feeling terribly horrible this precise day. Was it the fact that he woke up to his bed soaked in water. He sighed, hanging his head. This wasn't his day. There wasn't much luck today in his mind.
Pandora leaned against the prow as she watched the waves. A bottle of half-empty rum layed in her right hand. Right now, with so much rum in system, she felt like standing up on the prow and screaming: "I'm queen of the world!!" But that would just rise suspicions about her. She took a swig before letting her head against the wood.
Hannibal watched as Luke came in and 'served' them their food. He really hated it here. His amber eyes glazed over as he watched Nina eat. His now long, shaggy black hair slipped in front of his face, and he eagerly pulled the back part of his hair into a ponytail.
Alia sat on the side of the ship, her long legs swinging gently in the breeze. She pulled her hair behind her ears, smiling at her self. Somedays, she felt so energetic, and today was on of those days. She felt someone's eyes on her and she turned, locking eyes with Peter. With the same smile, she waved slightly, then turned back to the sea. She like Peter as a friend, but she wasn't ready for any relationship. Her thoughts where everywhere today. She just wanted someone new for once... instead of being on this blasted ship. She squinted into the horizon seeing a speck in the distance. "What the heck?" She muttered.

Sailing, sailing, jumping off the railing!
Drinking, drinking 'till the ship is sinking!
Gambling, stealing, lots of rum-appealing...
Come, let us sing the pirate-song!---*

out of character--- I hope this is okay... I'm so happy this is up, by the way! You did a wonderful job! *claps*
lyrics--- 'The Sailor Song' by Toxbox.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/18/2010, 12:41 am

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not
proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not
easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Jack sighed and yelled up at the sailor in the crow's nez=st "Anything there?"To his surprise, there was. Jack grabbed a telescope and looked with his own eyes. In fact there was another ship, in the distance. Jack growled. He didn't want to deal with another pompous captain who thought he was the best. "All hands on deck!" Jack shouted at his crew.

E
lizabethheard Jack and hurried over to him. Unfortunately, many of the crew were hustling and bustling about, so it took a while. As soon as she reached Jack, she hissed "What's going on?"

Luke picked up a spare rock and threw it at the only boy prisoner, Hannibal. He laughed as it hit Hannibal right in the forehead. Then Luke walked over to Nina and poked her on the shoulder, where a painful bruise had grown, and he knew it.
Nina winced as his finger jabbed against her bare skin. It felt as if he was rubbing a knife against her skin. Finally she cried out in pain, looking at Hannibal fearfully. When were they going to kill them? When did the torture end?
Peter blushed as Alia's eyes locked with his and she smiled. Woozily, he lifted the telescope to his eye, squinting into the sea ahead of them. He hasped as the blurry shape of a ship came into view. In instinct, he yelled "Ship!"

ooc---are you Will or am i? p.s. thank you! (:
template---me
words---232
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 12:53 am

Bootleg looked up, spotting the ship. His eyes widened and he looked to Jack. "What's going on?" He shouted through the people running around him.
Pandora groaned. "All hands on deck! We have a siteation!" She said, wobbling to stand up. All that rum was now going to her head. And she knew she had to help, so she leaned back over the prow, and well...
Hannibal winced slightly at the rock, but then looked to Nina. His eyes started unglazing, and he gnashed his teeth together. Out of stupidity, he stood up and grabbed Luke by the collar. "Yo, I 'recon you stop messing with her." He hissed. Why am I doing this? I know he's stronger than me but.. for Nina's sake....
A]lia jumped off the side of the ship, striding in her steps. She made way down to the 'dungeon' to get Luke. She really hated it when they called it that.

out of character--- I dunno. xD Oops. Do you wanna play him or should I? Oh, your welcome!
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/18/2010, 1:04 am

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not
proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not
easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Jack was taken by surprise by all the questions, and he fell over backwards. Getting up, he said "Ship in the distance. Look." The ship had come into the view of the naked eyes, he noticed. He sighed as he sat down, relaxing into a chair....that wasn't there. He fell down again.
E
lizabeth looked, and sure enough, there was a ship over there. She swore and stamped her foot. There was probably a big ol' captain who thought the world revolved around him. She hurried towards Will. "Are you taking part in this?" She asked breathlessly.

Luke heard light footsteps. They were probably Alia's, warning about something outside. He froze. What if it was the Kraken? He grabbed Hannibal and Nina's wrists and dragged them out of the dungeon. "Alia? What's happening?" He asked fearfully.Nina took in Hannibal's expression and then Luke's, and thought Luke was actually scared of Hannibal for a second, before being dragged by her wrist. She struggled to try and get out of his grasp, but to no avail.
Peter crawled down from the crow's nest carefully, and once down, he trotted after Alia. Was she freaking out over the ship? She shouldn't be. He could take care of the whole crew and captain in a second. While thinking, Peter tripped over a barrel and fell flat onto his face. Groaning and rubbing his cheek, he got up.

ooc---i think you were s'posed to. (: P.S. i gtg. :/ continue tomorrow?
template---me
words---233
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/19/2010, 9:08 pm

"Me?" Will asked, arching an eyebrow. "Why would I be any part of this?" His eyes shifted from Elizabeth to the falling down Jack.
"Ow! Hey!" Hannibal hissed, trying to yank his wrist away. He too, like Nina had to avail.
Alia's chest heaved up and down at the now adrenalin running through her veins. "There's a ship, it's in plain view by now." She said, pointing up the stairs.

out of character--- Oh. Okay. xD This is a short post, sowwy. D:
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 11:38 am

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Jack looked at Will. "Pay attention to yer wife, mate. She's talking to you." He said, and dusted himself off.
Elizabeth tapped her foot impatiently. "Maybe because you're part of this crew?" She said angrily, feeling like slapping him.

Luke dropped the hostages' wrists to go look, and gasped. He returned to the prisoners and grabbed their wrists again, dragging them onto the deck.
Nina thanked the Lord when Luke dropped her, but cursed again once he picked her up again. Couldn't a girl have a little bit of peace?
Peter quickly got up and joined Luke and Alia. "We can take 'em." He declared. "We're a tough crew o' three." As if to prove the point, and for good measure, he twirled his gun on a finger.

ooc---Thas okay. (:
template---me
words---128
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/23/2010, 11:01 pm

"Three." Pandora stated as she looked back at the rest of the group. "And from the looks of the ship, I think there's more of them then there us." She paused, her mouth thinning into a flat line. "I hate being the pessimist," She muttered, looking at the ship with a telescope.
Hannibal hissed quietly, really really wanting to bite someone's hand off this moment. And Luke seemed like a good participant.
Alia sighed quietly, then walked over to the side of the ship, leaning on the wood, squinting to try and at least spot people on board the other ship.

out of character--- 'Cuse my lateness. Embarassed It's been a terribly long week. Plus-- I had absolute no clue what to do for Will. *sob* TT_TT
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/24/2010, 1:43 pm

Jack wondered how many crew members were on the other ship. He yelled up at the sailor in the crow's nest "Hey! How many of 'em on the other ship?" He waited for an answer as the man looked through a telescope, laughing. "Sir, they have three crew members, one captain, and two hostages!" Jack laughed with the sailor. "Thanks, mate!"
Elizabeth sighed, and stomped over to Jack. "Give me a sword."

Luke sighed, looking over at the ship. "Three of us, one captain, and two hostages to take care of."
Nina once again tried to wrench her hand free of Luke's grip, and succeeded. She trilled with joy as she ran about on the ship, basking in sunlight. Luke grabbed hold of her leg not soon later. But at least she had gotten that little bout of freedom.
Peter sighed as he watched Nina run around. They might lose this battle, as the ship was now sailing right for them. And there was no use in trying to get away, because he could see large cannons on their ship.

ooc---s'okay. (:
template---me
words---180
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/2/2010, 9:31 pm

ooc---malice? you there?
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/14/2010, 11:26 pm

Will opened his mouth to speak, but instead cursed under his breath. A bunch of times actually.
Bootleg put his hand on Will's shoulder. "Aye, Your gonna need to get your mind focused for the on coming ship. We'll need everyone at full attention."

Pandora sighed quietly. "We're going to need to get ready for battle." She saw Hannibal giving her a weird look. "We never know who's on the ship over there," With her thumb she pointed to the on-coming ship. "and if their not the friendly type..." She clicked her tongue.
Hannibal watched Nina with glassy eyes. "Nice..." He muttered.
Alia continued squinting at the ship.

out of character--- ohmigod. I am SO SORRY. D:
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/14/2010, 11:46 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:

Will opened his mouth to speak, but instead cursed under his breath. A bunch of times actually.
Bootleg put his hand on Will's shoulder. "Aye, Your gonna need to get your mind focused for the on coming ship. We'll need everyone at full attention."

Pandora sighed quietly. "We're going to need to get ready for battle." She saw Hannibal giving her a weird look. "We never know who's on the ship over there," With her thumb she pointed to the on-coming ship. "and if their not the friendly type..." She clicked her tongue.
Hannibal watched Nina with glassy eyes. "Nice..." He muttered.
Alia continued squinting at the ship.

out of character--- ohmigod. I am SO SORRY. D:

Jack nodded, agreeing with the old man. "We will. Even if they have only four people on board who hold power, they seem to be tough." He grabbed a random sword from a sailor and handed it to Elizabeth. "There ya go, m'lady."
Elizabeth took the sword. "Thank you, captain." She said, and began to practice her sword skills.

Luke nodded. "Hopefully we can make friends. They look like a big crew." He turned to look at the ship, getting closer every second. It was huge.
Nina clicked her tongue like Pandora. "Whatever. At least I had a little bit of freedom." She felt uncomfortable in the Sun, and shifted her weight to the left.
Peter walked over to Alia. "What're ya doin'? We have to get ready."

ooc---*sigh* s'okay. :/ jk. im not mad. *huggles*
template---me
words---i dont wanna count right now. xP
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 5:40 pm

Will watched Elizabeth for a while, before looking out to the new ship. He shrugged Bill's hand off his shoulder sharply.

Pandora sighed, her hand running over her sword still in the sheath. "I really don't feel like fighting... but..." She muttered, pushing her black hair out of her face.
Hannibal couldn't help but chuckle at her.
Alia looked over at Peter, then smiled lightly. "Yeah, sorry." She said, looking at him and starting to get ready. "I kinda... spaced out..."

out of character--- *sigh* I'm so sorry again, I promise I'll be more active during summer...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down