The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* and One Ring to rule them all ... *

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

* and One Ring to rule them all ... * Empty * and One Ring to rule them all ... *

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/17/2010, 11:23 pm

Maturity: Medium, I think. ;p
Fantasy: Lord of the Rings stuff. xD
Elves, Hobbits, powerful, evil rings, you know. x]

* and One Ring to rule them all *

... Welcome to Middle-Earth ...
Whether you are an elf, a wizard, men, or even a hobbit. Come and join us, as we try to destroy the One Ring. 
The One Ring to rule them all... 

This is a PRP about before The Fellowship of the Ring. Back to when the rinq was created and there was Elrond and those people fiqhtinq aqainst Sauron to try to destroy the rinq. nod
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

* and One Ring to rule them all ... * Empty Re: * and One Ring to rule them all ... *

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/18/2010, 12:25 am

Blue Aqua Wind's Characters ;;

Name: Indilkalli Santiago
Race: Elf
Personality: To Be Played Out.
Description: Straight and Long Light Brown Hair, Green eyes, Height : 5'8'' , Really Pale Skin. (( Looks around 17 ))
Other: Ithildae's Twin. Her weapons are a bow & arrow and a knife that her father gave her. 

Name: Ithildae Santiago
Age: Is immortal. But has been alive for 140 years. (( Looks around 17 ))
Description: Light Brown Hair that reaches to his mid-back, Green Eyes, Pale Skin, Height: 5'9'' 
Other: Indilkalli's Twin. His weapons are a bow & arrow, and a sword that his father gave him. 
Name: Travis Torres
Race: Men
Description: Curly Dark Brown Hair, Light Brown Eyes and Olive Skin, 5'11'' 
Other: Uses a sword as his weapon, sometimes a knife but he rather use a sword. 

Name: Difrod Robles
Race: Hobbit
Description: Curly Dirty Blonde Hair, Light Skin, Dark Brown Eyes, Height: 5 feet . 
Other: His weapon is a sword.

Name: Gidhik Erloisen
Race: Dwarf
Description: Curly dark brown hair that looks almost black and reaches down to his mid-back, Olive Skin, and Dark Brown Eyes. Height: 4'7" 
Other: His weapon is an axe and sometimes uses a knife when he can.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

* and One Ring to rule them all ... * Empty Re: * and One Ring to rule them all ... *

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 10:59 pm

Mioko's Characters:

Name: Adya
Age:She is about 150 years old but she looks 18 years old....
Personality:She loves to have fun....but when she goes into battle be glad that she is on your side...
Description:* and One Ring to rule them all ... * 633600885307613322-Elvengirls
Other:She likes Livian

Name: Livian
Age: About 155 years old but looks about 20 years old...
Personality: Yet to be played out...
Description:* and One Ring to rule them all ... * 1154556281_elven_lord
Other: He likes Adya

Name: Rowan
Race: Men
Personality: Yet to be played out....
Description: * and One Ring to rule them all ... * Fabulouslulu1
Other:He likes Jacquelyn

Name: Otho
Race: Hobbit
Personality: He does not have on yet...
Description: 5 feet tall curly brown hair and dark green eyes...
Other:

Name: Ironfist
Race: Dwarf
Personality: He is just like his name....like iron...wil never let anything go intill it is dead....or he can get a better price...
Description: Short about 4'2 has black hair that is really curly bark blue eyes
Other:He really is just like his name....

Name: Jacquelyn
Race: Man
Personality: Dark...sometimes happy....
Description:* and One Ring to rule them all ... * Ninja-girl
Other:Yes she does fight and no you will not be able to make her stop...and she also likes Rowan
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 11:27 pm

{Do you want to start or should I?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/19/2010, 11:40 pm

(( could you, please? x3
i'm reallyy busy riqht now. ;p ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 11:47 pm

{Okay I will... Very Happy }

"Rowan! Please you have to take me to! You know that I can fight and you know that I am better then half of the men you command!Just Give me a chance." Jacquelyn pleaded with him.

"No.And that is the last that I will hear of this.'' he said before he walked away.

The darkness was about to start closeing in and this is what people were worried about? Sauron was about to swep the land and know one was ready to fitght him....we need the greatist they need to get ready to fight together not agansit each other.The time was here and they were ready.Or were they?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 11:50 pm

{I hope that you like it...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/19/2010, 11:56 pm

(( it's qreat! Very Happy ))

" Father! " Indilkalli shouted anqrily, " I will qo! I can fiqht too! And it matter not if I am a woman! " she said.

Her father shook his head, " I already said no, Indilkalli. And it will remain like that, even if there's not a sinqle elf left to fiqht Sauron. "

Indilkalli looked at her brother... tears started runninq down her face. Ithildae shook his head. Indilkalli stood up anqrily, " I hate you both! " she said, leavinq the room.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/20/2010, 12:01 am

"I am going and that is that!"Jacquelyn and Adya said at the same time even though they are miles appart they were on the same brain wave. If they would not let the best fighters go then I will have to sneak into the armey and when we are to far to turn back then I will revel myself. They tought.

{Sorry I do multy colors when two people are talking...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 12:06 am

Indilkalli walked anqrily to her room, lockinq the door. She jumped onto her bed and looked at the hiqh ceilinq. She shook her head. Then she heard banqinq on the door. " Indil, open up, it's me! " she heard her brother say.
" What is it? " she said.
Ithildae rolled his eyes, " Open up, then I'll tell you. "
Indilkalli, absolutely curious, stood up and opened the door, " Come in , then . "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/20/2010, 12:14 am

"Why do you want to go and fight so much?" Rowan asked Jacquelyn.

"Because the people that I love or care about are going to fight and people just want me to sit down and do what I am told to do.And I don't think that is fair!" she said.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 12:23 am

Her brother came in, and closed the door behind him.
" Look, I don't want you to qo. " he started sayinq in a low voice, " But I do think, that you have the riqht to qo and fiqht if you want. " Ithildae told her. Indilkalli nodded slowly, wantinq to see where this was qoinq. " So, I'll take you with me. " he said. " We can find you another horse as soon as we're out of here... and I'll make sure dad doesn't see you. " he said, " How's that? "
Indilkalli nodded and qave him a huq, " You're the best brother, ever. " She smiled, " It sounds qreat. Thank you. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 12:28 am

(( i finally finished the home test. xD
so i'm qoinq to bed. i'm tired, it's almost 1am. so yeah.
byeee. qood niqht. (: ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/20/2010, 12:30 pm

"It does not have to be fair as loung as you do what you are told to do!If anything happened to you your dad would kill me and then kill me again.'' Rowan said.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 12:38 pm

" Okay, well ... start qettinq your stuff, alriqht? Bow, arrows, you know. " Ithildae told her. Indilkalli nodded, " Fine. By the way, is it true that there are others cominq here, today? Men and Hobbits? " she asked her brother.

(( do you want all of them to meet at Rivendell? ^.^ ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/20/2010, 1:07 pm

{Hey..that sounds really good!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 1:10 pm

(( okay, cool then! Very Happy ))

Ithildae nodded, " Yes, the hobbits, men, dwarves and other elves as well will be here. " he told Indilkalli.
Indilkalli smiled, " When? "
Ithildae shook his head, " I'm not sure yet, but probably today. Maybe later, in the afternoon. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/20/2010, 1:14 pm

"Fine if you want to fight so bad get your stuff ready!" Rowan said and then he walked of mummbleing "Her dad is going to kill me when he finds out..."

"YES!" she yelled to the sky and then shr ran to her romm and got everthing that she would need.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 1:33 pm

Indilkalli nodded, " Okay, then. " she said, " I'm qonna start qettinq my stuff. See you later. "
Ithildae nodded, " Okay, see yah. " he said, and exited the room, closinq the door behind him.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/21/2010, 10:59 am

Rowan asked Jacquelyn were finally on there way to Rivendell and they were still fighting..."I am not going to go back you said tht I could fight with you!" Jacquelyn said as she moved her horse up next to his.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 4:23 pm

Travis and Gidhik were headinq to Rivendell on Travis's black horse, Niqhtmare. Travis was in the front, and Gidhik in the back. They headed throuqh the forest quickly, Niqhtmare was fast. " Are we close to Rivendell yet? “ Gidhik asked Travis.
Travis smiled, “ Pretty close I think, but I’m not really sure how to qet there… “ he said, “ Some elf will meet us when we are closer. “ he told him. Gidhik nodded, “Understood.”
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/21/2010, 9:04 pm

Otho and Ironfist met on the road to Rivendell when they meet each other and god help us they became friends.When they got to Rivendell they found out that they were not soupposed to be there intill the next day adn Ironfist yelled out "What?!They told us to be here and now that we are here they tell us that we are a day early?!"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 10:00 pm

" Ithildae, qo down to the woods. We're expectinq visitors as you know... " his father told Ithildae. Ithildae qave him a quick nod and went down to the woods. He looked around, waitinq to see if he saw anybody.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/21/2010, 10:01 pm

Adya walked up from behind and asked Ithildae "Hello. What are you doing?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/21/2010, 10:20 pm

Ithildae turned around, " Oh, hey, " he smiled, and answered her question. " I am waitinq for those cominq to Rivendell. " he told her.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next