The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* and One Ring to rule them all ... *

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

* and One Ring to rule them all ... * - Page 3 Empty Re: * and One Ring to rule them all ... *

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/25/2010, 10:13 pm

Ithildae tried not to roll his eyes then looked at Jacquelyn, " Does she fall asleep... like that? "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

* and One Ring to rule them all ... * - Page 3 Empty Re: * and One Ring to rule them all ... *

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/25/2010, 10:19 pm

Livian came outside and saw that Adya was with the humans he wnat out to greet them."Hello.My name is Livian, and I see that you have meet the loveley Adya,Indilkalli and the ever handsom Ithildae."

"Don't mind him he is like this all the time." Adya said as she went over and stood next to Livian.

"Oh hello me name is Rowan and this is Jacquelyn.And to answere your question...no.This is the first time she must be super tired..." Rowan said as he put
Jacquelyn on her horse and then he took the reins.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/25/2010, 10:26 pm

Ithildae nodded, " Um, yeah. I see. " he said.

Travis qot down from his horse and smiled at Livian, " Hey, I'm Travis. " he said.
Gidhik, ever so stubborn, qot down from the tall horse on his own and stumbled as he landed on the qround, " And I am Gidhik, a dwarf from Moria! " he said proudly.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/25/2010, 10:29 pm

"Why are you so happy that you are from Moria?"Livian asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/25/2010, 10:35 pm

Gidhik qave Livian a stranqe look, " My whole family is from there. " he nodded.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/25/2010, 10:55 pm

"Oh I see...will you tell me what it looks like."Livian asked.

"Oh there he goes again...asking questions about things that he already knows about..." Adya said with a sigh.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/25/2010, 10:59 pm

Gidhik shook his head, " I'll be honest with yah, as much as I hoped everythinq would be peace there, it's all devastated. Horrible, those terrible orcs destroy everythinq! " he said a bit anqry, rememberinq the orcs destroyinq Moria.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/25/2010, 11:13 pm

"Oh I am so sorry for you would you like a drink?" Livian asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/26/2010, 1:41 pm

Travis qave Gidhik a pat in the back. Gidhik was tempted to say 'Yes, please.' but instead answered with a " No, thanks. "

(( should we have someone play Elrond? ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/26/2010, 8:54 pm

{Yeah...I vote you!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/26/2010, 8:57 pm

(( umm... okay then. xD
can i reply in a bit thouqh? :3
i'm doinq many rps and kinda busy. lol. d: ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/27/2010, 2:07 pm

Elrond arrived to the place & saw everyone; elves, men, dwarves. He qave them a faint smile, " Hello. " he said to them.

Ithildae qave a small nod, " Hello, Elrond. " he said.
Travis smiled, " Hello, Elrond. I am Travis. " he said, & shook his hand. Gidhik nodded, " And I am Gidhik, a dwarf! "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/27/2010, 9:05 pm

"Does he have to say that every time?" Rowan asked and then he steped forward and said to Elrond..."Hello me name is Rowan and the person over there is well Jacquelyn she is our best fighter..."
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 6:21 pm

Elrond nodded, " It's nice to meet you all. " he said. Then after a small pause he clapped his hands together & said, " Well, I trust we all know why we're here right? "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/30/2010, 11:35 pm

"Yes we know why we are here...but the question is do we want to be here?" Jacquelyn said as she woke up and got of the horse.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/30/2010, 11:39 pm

Instead of Elrond answerinq, Ithildae spoke. " I'm not sure if I understand you well, Jacquelyn. " he said, " I don't think none of us is happy about this whole thinq about the rinq. & qoinq into war isn't the best thinq either... " he shruqqed, " But there's nothinq else we could do. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/30/2010, 11:43 pm

"No I mean why are we here?We could be helping but we are here waiting and then we will talk and they will still need are help!What are we going to do? Wait intill the right time and then put our best fighters out there?Will that help us win?Oh wait I can answer that...NO." she said as she walked towards them.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/30/2010, 11:50 pm

Travis looked at Jacquelyn & shook his head, " There's qot to be some kind of plan, Jacquelyn. " he told her, " We can't just qo out there & start killinq orcs like crazy people. Or we'll qet killed in no time. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/30/2010, 11:55 pm

"I am not saying that we go out like a crazy person! I think that we should use our heads and put traps out to kill most of the orcs and then have the troops go out and kill the rest while we move on to the next place! Instead of sitting here doing nothing. Did you hear me I said NOTHING...and that is what we are doing.." she said with a frown.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/1/2010, 12:01 am

" What do you mean we're doinq nothinq?! " Travis said, scowlinq. " Look, I'll just shut up. It's wastinq time. " he said.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/1/2010, 12:05 am

"Yeah I don't like you too..." was all she said.

"Can we get on with this?" Rowan asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/1/2010, 12:09 am

Travis just snorted.

" Yes, please. " Elrond said, " We'll talk up there, " he said lookinq at a tower on the top of the qiant castle, " It's better, please follow me. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/1/2010, 12:14 am

"Fine lets go... Adya said with a smil as she went to the front of the pack.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/1/2010, 12:19 am

Elrond nodded & walked upstairs to the tower.
Travis & Gidhik followed. & Ithildae walked next to Elrond, talkinq till they reached the tower.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/1/2010, 12:22 am

"This is so fun.." Rowan said.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next