The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP

2 posters

Go down

Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP Empty Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/18/2010, 8:04 pm

"....." she didn't reply, her shoulder bleeding. She simply got up, dropped her blade, and ran towards Teloren, hugging him. "So, you changed your mind?" she then laughed softly, and let go of him, looking up at him. "I suppose I do owe you, for saving my life back there..." she looked around, trying to think breifly. "Hmm.. I don't know much, of how to repay you... but...." shen leaned over, kissing him. ".... You're probably mad that I did that, aren't you..?" she sighed, shaking her head gently. "I suppose you're going to punish me.. and.. I guess I'm ready for whatever punishment you have for me."
Teloren was only infuriated for a second. His eyes were still narrowed, but he wasn't exactly sure what to do next. Punishment? The worst punishment that came to him chanted in his head. His darkened heart seemed to beat, for once. He briefly kissed her back. "Be thankful," he said, with still narrowed eyes. "I could have done a lot worse." He turned his back to her and began to walk away from her.

It all started there.

Cursed by the pain,
Ashes are all that remain,
Never to be seen when washed by the rain.

Inside of me,
There once was a heart you could see.

Reality is now a lie,
Erased by thoughts that we deny.
All this time I wondered why,
Listening to you was even worth a try.
Leaving me there to cry,
You did nothing as I began to die.

Beleive in what once was right,
Eliminate the fact that we'll never see night.

Life has left me with wounds that won't heal,
One from the pain I always feel.
Venomous and unable to reveal,
Even this relationship was one to conceal.

And can possibly end here.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP Empty Re: Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/18/2010, 8:46 pm

My Characters

Lazuri

Lazuri was formerly a loyal guard to Teloren. Until the day they fell in love. Once that happened, Lazuri eventually moved up as Queen, considering the fact that Teloren was King. And then, one day, when attacked by her father, many terrible things happened. Such as, a temporary Death for Teloren. But it all lead to the permanent Death of Lazuri's father in the end, which then led to Teloren and Lazuri not only ruling the Night Realm, but the Shadow Lands as well. As known, Lazuri loves Teloren with all of her heart, and would do anything for him, no matter the circumstance. The two have went through many rough times, as well as a short break-up. Lazuri has died numerous times, but always ended up revived. A Shadow Creature's soul remain as long as their body is not burnt to ashes. Lazuri has murdered many people along her life. Such as, her own father, most of the Shadow Lands kingdom {back to when she was 12 or so,} her sister and her sister's lover, Locien, and much more. She is a well-known murdered to the Shadow Lands, and hasn't gained everyone's trust, yet. She might never gain all of their trust, after what she'd done. She is a Shapeshifting Shadow Creature.
Lazuri has long blond/dark brown hair that reaches about half-way down her back. Her eyes are a light shade of red. She enjoys wearing cloaks, despite the fact that it doesn't help in gaining everyone of the Shadow Lands trust. And for that very reason, she chooses to uphold the typical Queen tradition, by wearing a dress. Although she hates it. Lazuri has a few different forms. In her Beast Form, she turns into a fully-shadow-like beast, about two times the height of an average horse, and about three times the size of a basic wolf. Her True Form is rather human-like, but made of shadows. She has large dragon-like wings, also made of shadows, along with her horns and demon-like tail. Her eyes are exactly red in both forms.
Lazuri has had two children. Lucian {male, youngest} and Kortella {female, oldest}.

Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP 23wjm9j

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE
the darkest side of me

NO ONE WOULD EVER CHANGE
this animal I have become

This is where my post would go.

HELP ME BELEIVE
it's not the real me

SOMEBODY HELP ME TAME

Lyrics ::: Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
Character ::: Lazuri
Out Of Character ::: This is where my OOC posts would go.
Banner ::: Credit to Ave
Word Count ::: Word count goes here

Kortella

Kortella is the oldest child of Lazuri's. She's about 18 years old. She has a younger brother named Lucian. She has lives a hard life. Always being taken away from her parents, by a witch that always bothered her family. But that to this witch, she managed to meet one of Death's sons; Morenion. Kortella obviously had a crush on Morenion, and eventually, they truly fell in love. Much has happened, including how they couldn't be together at some point. But eventually, they managed to get back together.
Kortella has dark blond hair that reaches further down, then her mother's hair. Her eyes are a bright blue that easily sparkle with the sunlight and moonlight.
She has had one child named Reverie {female}.

YOU CAN'T QUIT UNTIL YOU TRY
{YOU CAN'T LIVE UNTIL YOU DIE}

This is where my post would go.

{YOU CAN'T LEARN TO TELL THE TRUTH}
UNTIL YOU LEARN TO LIE

Lyrics; Life Is Beautiful by Sixx AM
Character; Kortella
Out Of Character; This is where my OOC posts would go.
Word Count; Word count goes here

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 5/22/2010, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP Empty Re: Can It Really Be Love? ~ A Teloren x Lazuri Private RP

Post by warriorcatlover 4/22/2010, 8:39 pm

(I'll get the templates up soon!)
WCL's Characters

Teloren-
The heartless (or so it seemed) king of Night Realm. Things still linger in the back of his mind from the past; a past a part of him wants to remember and another half wants to discard. He was always a prince, never destined to be king, with his older brother, Beindir, having his father's favor. Leading to one simple decision-murder.
As his father grew sicker and less aware, Teloren secretly poisoned the antidote. His death was not the difficult task. On the day of Beindir's coronation, Teloren sent his sister to fetch their brother, for he wanted to congratulate him before everything changed. Eager and innocent, she did so and left the two alone. In that time, Teloren slaughtered his unaware brother. At that moment, his sister barged in, becoming impatient, and terror overwhelmed her.
"He wanted you to have this." he grinned, dark fires and shadows conjured up behind his eyes.
But she couldn't do a thing, the horror and pain hitting her all at once cut off her air and throat. She was petrified where she stood, as the knife was transferred to her hands.
At one time there were another three places in his heart, not just one subtle chamber. They belonged to Amaria, his younger sister, whom he ruefully betrayed ad grew to hate after his plan was executed; to his mother, who died sacrificing herself for Amaria's life under the heavy hand and watchful eye of his father;and to his first lover, Laire Kalina, a gentle young elf who was willing to give her heart in return, but didn't. Whatever she did to paint his heart a darker shade of black, he won't say.
After saving Lazuri's life, he did indeed think it was the worst punishment imaginable. And he knew exactly what he was talking about.

He has two offspring, Kortella and Lucian

Teloren of Night Realm

Lucian-
Kortella's younger brother. After drinking something his grandfather poured secretly down his throat, his physical appearance has aged to around fifteen. And his mental capacity is even greater. But he prefers to be silent. His voice is that of a demon (in his opinion, anyway) and he prefers the absence of sound anyway. Slowly, the poison consumes him, changing him, inwardly and outwardly. Soon the former Lucian may cease to exist; at least... opposed to the way he was supposed to be.

No lover, no offspring. (Not that he wishes for either)

Lucian
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 9:03 pm

OOC; Awesome. ;3 Now er.. all ya need is the templates. And then.. I CALL DIBS ON YOU STARTING! >X3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 5/19/2010, 7:51 pm

OOC: I still really need to get those stinkin' templates up. Do you wish to RP now anyway?
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/19/2010, 7:55 pm

OOC; Sure. But you need the templates so I can RP. No need to put them up tonight, but what I mean is.. you know.. XD
I'll start.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/22/2010, 11:26 am

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE
the darkest side of me

NO ONE WOULD EVER CHANGE

Morning had finally come, after the long night of sleep that had willingly came to me. Despite how I hated the bright light just as much as Teloren did, sometimes.. I was thankful for it. Days where the sunlight wouldn't shine through were days that started and ended terribly, such as the day we'd faced our break-up. That very day, no bright light shone brilliantly over us, only dark rays. One could beleive that the sun was under a curse. Either that, or we were under some insane curse of the wretched. And as always, I despised the day of the break-up. It was all my fault. I asked for it. But that was far from now, and for once in my life, I'm grateful.

So you see, this day was proven to be nowhere near as terrible as the fallen sun's day had been. I'd be glad if the day could go by normally as would every other day, excluding how abnormal every day even is. We always get bothered, attacked, ambushed, hurt, either that or we die, litterally. Then again, I can easily prove myself weak. Teloren's barely died, in comparison to how many times I've died. I suppose I have died at least five times, or more. But above all, I always find my way back to Teloren. Wether fate wants us together or not, I won't leave Teloren's side- no matter the circumstances. Even if I'm forced to leave him, I'll find my way back to him someway somehow, you'll see.

Well, as it goes every single day of my life, I woke up. I yawned quietly, glancing over beside me to see if Teloren as well as awake, or not. For once, I cared if he was awake, or not. If he was asleep, I could sneak off to the kitchen and get the servants to cook him up something for when he does wake up. But if he was awake, my plan would be ruined. Just as ruined as the old Shadow Lands legends. I was a traitor, and I'd always remain one for the rest of my life.

And how am I a traitor, exactly? For one matter, I've slaughtered most of the Shadow Lands' townfolk when I was about the age of twelve. Indeed, I was young, but age wasn't to stop me from slaughtering an entire kingdom. And even now, I was still considered a traitor. I'd fallen in love, married, and ended up even having children.. with the one of the ruined Shadow Lands legend. It always stated that one was to slaughter the kingdom as a child, and return someday. It also stated that there was one that had a stone-cold heart, that would eventually be a part of ruling the Shadow Lands, one day. But only I knew one part of the legend that possibly no one else knew. The one with the stone-cold heart was to eventually care for the traitor, one day. How would I know?

I'm the traitor. Teloren's the stone-cold hearted one.

It hadn't taken me awfully long to figure it out. Once I'd assassinated most of the townsfolk, I knew I was bound to hit the final stages of the low life of a traitor. It wasn't that hard to figure out. I'd been the first, in thousands of years amongst the existance of the Shadow Lands kingdom, to slaughter the entire kingdom without showing regret towards that matter. I was a fool. Nothing but a useless fool.
Or so I thought, until I'd met Teloren. Proving myself worthy to his father, to being accepted into the kingdom was no difficult matter. Although the Shadow Lands may have consisted of nothing but Shadow Creatures, long ago, due to my misbehavior, there were but a few remaining. At that time, there was my father, The Black Night Of Death and I. Three remaining was but a low number for beings that once took over an entire kingdom.
Thus, being accepted as a guard of the Night Realm was a simple task for me to accomplish. By that time, I knew I was worth something.

Yes, I'd been there when it came to being Teloren's turn to slaughtering those he once loved. I was as well there, the day he became the Night Realm's King. Of course, I always respected the orders he'd give me, and would carry them off willingly, without any hesitation. But I did not love him at that time, no, I did not- at all. Our love only lead to years after Teloren was first named King. It lead back to when he'd captured his sister; Amaria.
Of course, I offered him the chance to be able to gain a tad control over the Shadow Creatures. But, that required training. I obviously decided to teach him the basics.

Apparently, everything went wrong. My wolf went against me, and almost killed me- then and there. But I was lucky to have had Teloren there. He saved my life. And that's where everything started.

All these memories remained trapped inside my mind, and were to never escape. Not even once. So even now, numerous years after it, I can't forget about these precious memories.
And to tell the truth, I wake up every single day of my life, and wonder.. What if it ends today? Because no one knows, what Fate has in stock for us. No one knows if this relationship was to end this very day, and was to remain permanent. So every morning I'd wake up, I'd hope that it wouldn't end anytime soon.

HELP ME BELEIVE
it's not the real me

SOMEBODY HELP ME TAME

Out Of Character ::: Sorry. I can only RP on PRPs in first person. pretty much..
Word Count ::: 968 Words
Um... sorry for the long post. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 6/1/2010, 11:29 am

TELOREN

If one were to record every thing I've done that was considered morally wrong, they'd die before they finished the list. You would believe that it was far too long a list for anyone to complete before they reached an old age. But if you knew me well, it'd be because I would have killed them first. I can remember every one quite well, as long a list as it is, and I certainly don't need someone to write it all down.

Yes, I am fairly cold-hearted, if one could say I had a heart at all. Because believe me when I say this,

I don't.

It was taken from me long, long ago. And I have no intention of retrieving it. It's difficult to say when I lost it, for there were many times when I wasn't sure.

As a youth, I lived with a mother, father and two siblings, an elder and a younger, whose names were Beindir and Amaria. For reasons I could not tell you, we all had some sort of gift. Amaria was a seer, Beindir could read people so easily, it was if he had invaded their souls and minds. My gift wasn't much at all; small magic doesn't get you any place in the old man's heart. But of course, it was never that simple. Beindir was obviously his favorite son; he favored him in looks and his gifts proved to be most useful on many occasions. If you haven't guessed already, I've always envied him, if not despised him.

I was always closer to Amaria as a child, really. We were as thick as thieves. And we were both immensely close to our mother. In that respect, it didn't even matter that father loved Beindir more. I was content.

Until mother died.

My father bound her to the castle, I swore he'd gone mad, in fear that she would leave. He bound her with a certain amulet, one that may just be familiar. I never believed she would want to, until she started to fade a little. The day she was about to become transparent, father was beating Amaria with some sort of magic. Mother stole her from him and left the castle, freeing Amaria, and fading completely to dust.

I've told my sister many times over I blame her for mother's death. Of course, even I lie once in a while. No, I don't blame her. I blame him. Father.

My heart grew darker ever since. I held much grudge against him, and Beindir, who was soon to inherit the throne. Nothing could stop the change, few things can stop change anyway.

The story that came after this is quite familiar, that grand plot of mine. It involved several deeds which were not carried out without difficulty. Walking up to the tower, where my brother was, telling poor Amaria I meant to give him some words of congratulations. Of course, she was completely unaware of the knife in my sleeve.

Murdering Beindir wasn't the tricky part, it was framing Amaria, and ridding of the final spectator, the one I loved. Her name was Laire Kalina.

Note how I use the past tense, 'loved'. I suppose the proper term would be 'infatuated'. I cannot say it was easy poisoning her, but I cannot say I regret the action.

Regret... I do not regret many things. Only one illuminates brightly in front of me now.

Loving her.

She is not far from me now, probably awake by now. Lazuri... my dearest Lazuri... If I were to say I had a heart for anyone it would be her. I regret my lies to her, I regret not ignoring her when she still had a chance.

Because now she's trapped in an inescapable corner. I wish I could remove her from it. But I can't ask her to not love me anymore. It would be unquestionable. And I would rather not feel the pain of losing the one thing I do have right now.

Love's has always been complicated. True love. Especially for someone who doesn't have a heart in his chest. So are wishes. Because you can never truly get what you want.

When I finally rest in the ground for good, though, I'll only wish for two things: to gain back what I lost, and for the last thing I know of to be,

"Lazuri."

I curse myself for loving her, and for placing such heavy burdens upon her shoulders.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/1/2010, 4:23 pm

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE
the darkest side of me

NO ONE WOULD EVER CHANGE

Although my life was probably nothing, in comparison to Teloren's.. it was still rather terrible. I guess you could say that we've both lived horrid lives, that one would find is *heck* when comparing it to their simple-minded life. Then again, some may find that life isn't easy, when they don't find someone to love for the rest of their life. Bu they just don't understand, do they? Love isn't anything near what they may expect. It has numerous twists and turns- some leading straight to Death. If they were to take one day in my life, they'd realized that Love isn't the best option, in life. Despite how there are many enjoyable parts of it, there are the most wretched as well. And everyone should know, that love will eventually lead to.. well.. children. Not everyone wishes to spend their life, raising one. When they eventually die, most would eventually cry over the child's Death, and would regret it eternally.

That's one problem.

There's also the fact that you can't always get what you expect. Some may expect their lover to love them in return, while they might actually despise them or may just be using one another. Which leads me to one simple question, that I have not yet answered although it's been numerous years, now.

Do I really love Teloren?

Part of me is certain of it. I've been with him for years now, and have gotten used to him, eventually. That part of me loves him, always will, and will willingly do anything for him.
Then, there's the other part of me. The part that's highly uncertain, and refuses to admit or show any love for him. That part of me screams that I'm using him. But how am I using him? Not even I know. Not the part that loves him, nor the part that doesn't. I'm left clueless and unable to say more to that matter.

Ignoring these annoying thoughts, I glanced over in search of Teloren. Of course, I was partially upset since he was awake.. but still. It mattered not. As long as he hadn't died asleep, I was content. Or at least that's what the part of me that loves him, said. The other part of me screamed loudly, and clearly that it wished Teloren would have died in his sleep. Either it was because he was cursed, or slain by a Soul Whisperer; those who hunt you down in your dreams, all that part of me wanted was to see him dead. Oh, how I wanted that side dead.

"'Morning, Teloren." I murmured quietly, once again attempting to ignore the ignorant side of me that wouldn't even shut up for a second. I did my best to give off a partially loving smile as I looked at him. 'Tis not easy when you have a moronic side of you that's debatting with the other side wether you love the one you've devoted your life to and have married. So.. you can't blame me. If you're to blame someone, you'd be best blaming them.

HELP ME BELEIVE
it's not the real me

SOMEBODY HELP ME TAME

Out Of Character ::: HOLY TYRAEL, WCL. o_O You've just PWNed me. DX
Word Count ::: 540 Words
-shame on the small post- >_>
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 6/15/2010, 4:14 pm

Teloren

Whose to blame for this? Well, there's more than one answer. I'll go ahead and be straightforward with this part- myself.

I am a greedy, selfish, heartless being who deserves not even half of what he gets. But I still get everything. Even the side-effects.

In youth, you never listen to anything, take my word for it. Or at least you don't fully understand it yet. You're practically blind to the world around you, even if ten thousand stars fell before your eyes; you only see the stars. You see the bright brilliance of them and claim you just want to go look at one. But your true intention is to steal one of them and keep it forever and ever, little does one know, it will poison them with the worst disease.

But no, I have no interest in stars, that was just a metaphor. As a youth I discovered I was missing a lot, and I believed I understood everything as it was. I wasn't even close. Nor am I anywhere near now.

Who's to blame? You want to know who else?

That witch.

I just turn over, hiding my countenance from her.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down