The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS•

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 Empty Re: PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS•

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 2:34 pm

"Ok." Chris said, simply.

I looked back as I reached the top. I was thin, but it didn't really matter. People usually called me anorexic anyways. "Thanks." I said. "I uhh... Like the colours on your braces."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 Empty Re: PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS•

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 2:39 pm

kl

thanks
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 2:40 pm

Chris walked into homeroom. He sighed, and sat in the back.

I nodded, and kept walking. Soon I walked into homeroom. I sat in the back, in a corner. I put my feet up on the desk, not caring what anyone thought.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 2:42 pm

whats wrong?????

wow that looks awsome when tim did it the teacher yelled at him.
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 2:44 pm

Chris looked at Libby. "Nothing." he said.

"Wow... Stupid teachers.... They have no clue..." I said, rolling my eyes. I pulled out my sketch book, and began to draw a picture.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 2:46 pm

thats a lie

what r u drawing????
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 2:47 pm

"I'm just bored... There's never anything to do on the first day..." Chris said.

I looked at him. "I'm not too sure yet... But, I guess it's a person..." I said, showing him the half-finished picture.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 2:50 pm

all we have to do for home work is get a bonch of papers sighned. u should call me tonight.

that looks like me a litle lok at the fangs
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 2:51 pm

"Yeah... I know..." Chris said. "Ok, I will"

"Oh, it does..." I said, looking at it, and subtle smile tugging at the edges of my mouth.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 2:56 pm

kl

o r u smileing? ru ?ru?
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 2:57 pm

"Uhh... One problem.... I don't know your number. And well, two. My sister, I'll have to steal the phone from her, or something..." he said.

"Yeah, I am..." I said, looking at him.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 3:02 pm

well its *829625464

oooooo thats something
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 3:03 pm

Chris wrote it down. "Cool, thanks." he said.

"Yeah, I suppose." I said, looking at Tim, and then out the window.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 3:06 pm

no prob.

oo
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 3:08 pm

Chris nodded, as the first bell of the day, the homeroom bell, rang. They were then all assigned lockers, and locks.

I persed my lips, and then sighed. The sun glinted off my lipgloss. Then, we were all assigned lockers, and locks, after the bell rang. My locker was next to Tim's.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 3:12 pm

omg ur hot

o thats kl we r close 2 each other
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 3:14 pm

"Thanks..." he said, somewhat oddly.

I nodded. "Yeah." I put my backpack, and hoddie in my locker. I was wearing a tank top, and skinny jeans. I spiked my hair out a bit more, and then closed my locker, and put the lock on.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/19/2010, 3:18 pm

o well its ture. Very Happy

o wow
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 3:20 pm

Chris smiled.
(Wb....)

I shrugged. A few more people stared at me. I rolled my eyes, and said, "Haven't you ever stepped out of your little world of perfection? There are ohter people out there!" I walked back into homeroom, with all my books, for the first 6 periods of the day. I continued drawing in my sketchbook.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/19/2010, 8:41 pm

When roleplaying, please use proper GUMS- Grammar, Usage, Mechanics, and Spelling. Please don't use 2, c, etc. If you want to roleplay, you can use quotations and grammar. For example, instead of:

ya see u l8r

Please do something more like:

"Yeah, I'll see you later." I said.

At minimum. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 Siggy
PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 SiggyPRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 Siggy
PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 SiggyPRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 8:45 pm

(Thank you for posting that. Even with her sitting NEXT to me, she still wouldn't do it... Sorry if I broke any rules... But, also, I apologize for her doing it, too.
Thank you, once again!)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/19/2010, 8:47 pm

Well, it's not exactly a rule... more of a firm suggestion. But, with this being a writer's site, we should have correct GUMS.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

PRP Between Me and Flibertyjibet! *Middleschool RP* •NBS• - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 8:59 pm

(Either way, I still thank you.)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibertyjibet 4/21/2010, 11:17 am

no body cares..... but u
Flibertyjibet
Flibertyjibet
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/21/2010, 1:24 pm

(Eh ... Not true, darlin' . I kinda care, yah know. )
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum