The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs

+2
minimaid
Mordor
6 posters

Go down

Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs Empty Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs

Post by Mordor 4/19/2010, 11:39 pm

"No, thank you. We don't want any more visitors, well-wishers, or distant relations."
Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship Of The Ring

That’s how I feel.

Today I went to the park with my Homeschool group. We did some craft at the shelter and then me and my friends and my sister went to the field. I brought along a Frisbee, a soccer ball, a soft football, and two plastic boomerangs.
None of us can catch a ball, apparently. And none of us are able to properly catch a Frisbee or a boomerang thing. So that failed and we went to torment little children on the playground.
During our terrible ball episode, my friend dubbed me Mussolini. He was Hitler nod
Anyway, we went and got on that spinney thing we call the Poor Man’s Merry-Go-Round, the one that was broken and I had ‘sabotaged’. We played around for a while.
Hitler is sending thirty people to my concentration camp.
I’m pretty sure to things in the park are torture devices, possibly three. The slid is evil, so it this bouncy caterpillar thing-it had red eyes, looks very demonic.

Throughout this I was called Dictator; a play set piece hit Hitler in the eye; we trekked in quick sand, or should I say quick rocks; and I learned that we’re going out of town.

It was fun, I guess. But I have a massive bruise on my knee and I dunno how I got it and I how one on my shin ‘cause I hit myself with my scooter. Not on purpose, of course.
And I have to wash my hair…but I don’t feel like it xP
And I’m listening to me and Erin sing Only Hope by Switchfoot. We’re sooo off key. Well she is. Not me.

This week we’re really busy. I volunteer at a Preschool on Tuesdays & Thursdays, and we went to the park today, Thursday I also have a field trip, and Friday we have to get our puppies shots, a Bridal Shower to attend, and something else. And then I have a Birthday Party to attend to, and then we’re going out of town. So I probably won’t be able to be on TWG much. We’ll be gone for, like, five days.
And I have this song stuck in my head that I heard when I was at a restaurant. It’s like ‘Hey soul sister’ –insert lyrics here-then something about a stereo and a radio. I love the tune but I can’t remember half the song. And is has about a million 'Hey's at the beginning. Help? xD

I’ve decided a goal for until I finish it. And that is: Get my parents to let me get a phone, a Facebook, and a trip to Books-A-Million. Or any other bookstore, as long as they have ample sitting room.

-sigh- I probably have five RPs to answer to…

|Mordor|
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs Empty Re: Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs

Post by minimaid 4/19/2010, 11:51 pm

I used to be friends with this girl who's grandpa's 2nd cousin was hitler.

Srsly.
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs Empty Re: Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs

Post by Mordor 4/19/2010, 11:55 pm

Wow. xD
Really, though, I've been called all of the above. Mainly Hitler, though, even if I was dubbed the Italian Dictator.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/20/2010, 12:01 am

Lol, she was a year older then me, and I didn't know who hitler was, and she was like "he's a evil dude who tried to kill all the jews" xD
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/20/2010, 4:48 pm

xD That's a pretty good description; he murderered, like, 6 million Jews.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/20/2010, 5:29 pm

Good luck with your goals. ^^ I'm sure you can get them! Very Happy Just remember, parents are control freaks and don't like to feel like their children are demanding. If you act all meek and humble when you ask them for stuff, it works better. (At least when it comes to mine. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs 1312Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs 2412Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs 3349Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs 3548Mordor's Veiw | Park, Hitler, + Songs 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/20/2010, 6:12 pm

Wow. Hitler. xD Dude, you should add Mussolini to your nicknames list or something! cheesy
Creepy caterpillar. o.0
Sorry about your knee. =\
WHOA you're busy. :O Well, although you may not be able to come on here, hope you have fun running around and stuff?

See down for lyrics. wink
Spoiler:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kaseythegiraffe 4/20/2010, 9:13 pm

The song you hear is Hey, soul sister by train.
kaseythegiraffe
kaseythegiraffe
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 4/20/2010, 10:38 pm

Wow. xD
...And today's Hitler's birthday. O.o
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/20/2010, 10:39 pm

Yeah, Shad! That'd work except they'd see through it and NO! xD
Nah, but Dad might get Erin a phone. And if she gets a phone I'l get one. Muahaha.

Cyn, you have no idea. I hate caterpillars.
Then people might be afriad of me....Or they'd say, 'Oh, where's Stalin?'
Eeke! I love those lyrics Very Happy I've got to listen to it on the web. Thanks; that song's been tormenting me for days. xD

Thanks, Kasey Very Happy
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down