The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks

5 posters

Go down

|Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks Empty |Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks

Post by Mordor 4/27/2010, 8:21 am

Against the power of Mordor there can be no victory.
-Saruman, The Fellowship of the Ring
---RAWR FEAR ME!

|Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks 14b6dds

Mood
I'm feeling spunky, weird, crazy today.
Watch out.

Listening
Me typing
D is going to let me pick a song from her iPhone, though, today and listen to it.
It's awesome 'cause she's very protective of Ophelia. Ophelia is the iPhone, by the way.

I. Am. Completely. Miserable.
My sinus are stuffed up, my hearing's off and funny, my legs are sore from exercise, I have a headache, and I altogether feel terrible.
Life's great.

Yesterday we went shopping. x_x Like, as in a department store and then Wally World (Wal-Mart).
Despite the fact that every I know loves Wal-Mart I H.A.T.E it. That store is my bane.
Or maybe I'm being dramatic 'cause I never wake up at seven. Yeah, that's it.
My POINT being: I like local shops better, like cute grocery stores without the general merchandise part of it. Anyway,
I finally got a decent pair of shorts for the beach, and we bought candy. Candy.
And that's the thing about going to the beach; I don't like wearing swimsuits. I prefer shorts and a tank. One year, when I was younger I had a swimsuit and I burnt my back and face and arms etc., I knew then I would never wear one again.
When I was, like, four/six I did that with salad. nod My older sis, D, said she didn't like salad one night when we were eating it and I said the same thing and back then I did like it. From that day on I rarely eat salad 'cause I don't like it. O.o

So we went to the beach. And I forgot the sunscreen.
Me and D went out to as far as I can go, and that's hopping on the sand... Not really standing up.
We swam around out there and sang random songs terribly. xD
First I started singing One More Time With Feeling, and then I sang some Switchfoot. D introduced me to another Coldplay song, we sang Hey Soul Sister off-key.
I brought up Nickleback, and how If Everyone Cared was torturing me by me hearing it everywhere and D said Nickleback was scary, creepy. Their voices; not the song. Rofl.
Heck, we sang every song out there off-key and loud. Then D said we could be mermaids. And she's a little old for that. The we sang some more. I'll spare you any more details.

In this whole mess I walked away from the beach with minor sunburn on my shoulders and on my face. My face wasn't bad, thank goodness, just a little red a hot. But I also tan better than my sister, so I might be able to get something slightly darker rather than just red then my normal skin.
My throat hurt also because when we went I was still getting over a sore throat and then I got all that Saltwater in my mouth. Meh. Right now I'm freezing 'cept my face is still warm.
East Coast; Atlantic Ocean.

I love the beach, nevertheless. When I look at the beach, the sand, ocean, dunes, shells, seagulls, I think of God and how he created all of it. It's so beautiful. ^^ And I love the beaches in Flordia; he crystal cear water, light sand, and the places where you can wash you feet off afterwards. xD
Last time we went to the beach there, fish swam around our feet. C:
South Carolina also has some really places of the beach. Epsecially at sunrise; on the islands the veiw is gorgeous. My mom loves it.

And so, after we got back, it was about 5 by the time we where all clean and what-not, we went downtown for coffee. And we went to Starbucks. It was my first time there; we usually just have coffee at home. 'Cept I don't like that coffee; mine has to be, say, from a coffee place or from a gas station. I just can't drink the DIY Maxwell House coffee.
I got a tall Caramel Frappuccino as recommended by the employees, although I was tempted to get an expresso. For those of you who have not had Starbucks, well it's the best dang coffee in the whole universe. Best. Fappuccino. Ever.
Then we drank our coffees and walked aroundn the park. And it was dark. We're just weird like that. My dad made me do some funny stuff for photography x_x And I found a large stick that I said was prehistoric. Why I was acting stupid? The caffine, most likely.

And today we might walk the local bridge then go to the beach. Sunscreen; check.
And here we are now.
Oh, and I wanted to make my blog cooler, does anyone think it's better? ^^
|Kat

Questions:
1. Do you ike Wal-Mart?
2. What do you perfer to wear at the beach?
3. Do you tan or are you pale and just burn?
4. Do you like/know any of the songs/bands mentioned?
5. Do you like the beach? If so, have you seen the sunrise on one? Do you like the sunrise? xD
6. Have you ever been to Starbucks? What's your favorite drink there?
7. Do you run around the park, trying to scare people be hiding behindtrees then jumping out and making a weird noise at ten o' clock pm, like me?

Last edited by Mordor on 4/27/2010, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

|Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks Empty Re: |Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks

Post by rattyjol 4/27/2010, 10:38 am

1. Do you ike Wal-Mart? Meh.
2. What do you perfer to wear at the beach? My swimsuit, which is a t-shirt and knee-length shorts.
3. Do you tan or are you pale and just burn? I'm pale and I don't burn and I don't tan. I just freckle.
4. Do you like/know any of the songs/bands mentioned? Never heard 'em.
5. Do you like the beach? If so, have you seen the sunrise on one? Do you like the sunrise? xD Not really. Sand annoys me. Nope, but I have seen in on Masada. Very Happy It's all right, but it's too early. xD
6. Have so ever been to Starbucks? What's your favorite drink there? Um... chocolate chip scone? xD I don't like coffee.
7. Do you run around the park, trying to scare people be hiding behindtrees then jumping out and making a weird noise at ten o' clock pm, like me? Noooo...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

|Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks Empty Re: |Kat's Veiw; Saltwater, Shopping, + Starbucks

Post by Mordor 4/27/2010, 10:56 am

xD

I don't really like coffee that much either. It has to have a giant load of everything else besides coffee. xD
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/27/2010, 5:49 pm

1. Do you like Wal-Mart? Not in particular, but that doesn't mean I don't like it.
2. What do you prefer to wear at the beach? I've never been. ._.
3. Do you tan or are you pale and just burn? I'm pale, and usually I just burn, but by the time I go back into school people say "WHOA you're tan" and I hate it. Rolling Eyes
4. Do you like/know any of the songs/bands mentioned? I like 'em all! Very Happy Except for One More Time With This Feeling, 'cause I haven't heard of it.
5. Do you like the beach? If so, have you seen the sunrise on one? Do you like the sunrise? xD Again... never been... D= But I like sunrises!
6. Have so ever been to Starbucks? What's your favorite drink there? I dun like coffee. no
7. Do you run around the park, trying to scare people be hiding behind trees then jumping out and making a weird noise at ten o' clock pm, like me? If I was aloud to be out in a park at 10:00 pm I probably would.

I think it's good to have the mood you're in. Very Happy It's better than my nervous self.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/27/2010, 6:04 pm

Sorry you feel so bad. D:

The beach sounds so fun! Yes, the Atlantic Ocean (and Florida beach) is wonderful. Except, the beach right by where we live is nothing like that. XD Clear water? Ehh, not really. Light sand? You could say that. Places to wash your feet of afterwards? Yeah. But still, I love our beach. <3

1. Do you ike Wal-Mart? Ew, no.
2. What do you perfer to wear at the beach? The new bikini I bought just a few days ago. ^^
3. Do you tan or are you pale and just burn? -shrug- I guess I'm already sorta tannish, but... yeah, I mostly tan.
4. Do you like/know any of the songs/bands mentioned? Yeeeess. Pretty much all of them. Except, unlike your sister, I love Nickelback.
5. Do you like the beach? If so, have you seen the sunrise on one? Do you like the sunrise? xD I love the beach. x3 And, yeah, I've seen a sunrise on one, though that was when we went to Hawaii and woke up unusually early because of the time change. xD
6. Have so ever been to Starbucks? What's your favorite drink there? YES. <3 I pretty much love anything from Starbucks.
7. Do you run around the park, trying to scare people be hiding behindtrees then jumping out and making a weird noise at ten o' clock pm, like me? You know, I've done something like that before. XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/27/2010, 7:21 pm

Cyn, you've never been to the beach? o.0
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/27/2010, 10:30 pm

Whoa! Toasty, I'm concerned! You should get your parents to take you on a road trip to the beach xD
That's what I go through.
One More Time With Feeling is by Regina Spektor, she's awesome.

Ooh ^^ Meh. I 'usually' have to burn to tan.
xD D dislikes songes like that. Hawaii?! Avvy, I envy you x_x
ANYTHING? nod You betcha. You have? Wee.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/28/2010, 10:04 pm

Never been to the beach. no I am deprived of my childhood. xD Well, not quite deprived, but when you live in the heartland of the nation where you get everything but hurricanes, and your little sis is autistic, it's kind of hard to really go anywhere. (And there ain't no way we gonna drive to the beach. xD)
I shall check her out. Very Happy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/3/2010, 10:46 pm

I love beaches in Florida <33 -cough- I love here >Very Happy -cough-. The state itself is really humid and annoying... but I must admit that the beaches here are beautiful. Like today it was 100 some degrees Fahrenheit. T_T It was torture. Anyways, I'm sorry about your burn...

1. Do you ike Wal-Mart? Ewwww... no way o.O
2. What do you perfer to wear at the beach? My polka-dot red bikini ^_^
3. Do you tan or are you pale and just burn?
I'm definitely tan and I've only burned once in my life xD That was when we were at the beach for three days in a row...
4. Do you like/know any of the songs/bands mentioned?
Love all of them ^_^ Especially Nickelback xD
5. Do you like the beach? If so, have you seen the sunrise on one? Do you like the sunrise?
xD LOVEEEE the beach. My favorite beach is actually in Massachusetts because the water is cool and you can touch the jellyfish! Plus there is no humidity. I've seen a beach sunrise when I stayed up all night in MA and then went walking on the beach with my friends Very Happy It was awesome!
6. Have you ever been to Starbucks? What's your favorite drink there?
Of course! xD Hm... Iced latte with a ton of half and half, three Splenda's, and whipped cream on top (:
7. Do you run around the park, trying to scare people be hiding behindtrees then jumping out and making a weird noise at ten o' clock pm, like me?
Yesh! I've always been a night owl anyways ^^'
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/3/2010, 10:52 pm

xxevrrmorrx113 wrote:I love beaches in Florida <33 -cough- I love here >Very Happy -cough-. The state itself is really humid and annoying... but I must admit that the beaches here are beautiful. Like today it was 100 some degrees Fahrenheit. T_T It was torture. Anyways, I'm sorry about your burn...

Ooh! Another Floridian! ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down