The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain.

5 posters

Go down

it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. Empty it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain.

Post by kaseythegiraffe 4/20/2010, 11:27 am

in 3 days it will be one month.
holyyy crap.
wow.

i was going through my itunes library today, really GOING through it.
and there are certain songs...that bring back the worst memories ever. ever.

'cause it's hard for me to tell you I love you as I'm standing over your grave. & I know I'll never hear your voice again. Why did you leave me? Why couldn't you just stay? Because my world is nothing, without you, and i don't know what to do with myself. I would've given you anything. Just to make you happy. Just to hear you say that you love me one last time. I'd go to helll and back over and over again just to prove to you how much I need you here, there is nothing that I wouldn't do.
Missing you - First Lady
This song...brings back...one of the worst memories of my life.
I don't want to go into detail on this one. i can't. But...the first time I heard it, I sobbed. Is it the most well-written, or professionally recorded song? No. But it is something special.

i'll move on baby just like you, when the desert floods & the grass turns blue, when a sailing ship don't need a moon, it'll break my heart but i'll get through, someday when I stop loving you

Someday when I stop loving you - Carrie Underwood
I love this song ♥️.
There's always that one person...you won't care what they did to you. You don't care how much they hurt you. You can't stop loving them.

Crap, I'm being screamed at to get downstairs.
I'll add more laterr.

Last edited by kaseythegiraffe on 4/20/2010, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaseythegiraffe
kaseythegiraffe
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. Empty Re: it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain.

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/20/2010, 12:14 pm

*hug* Sorry about those bad memories. I've got a whole playlist full of ones like that. Maybe listening to some lighter stuff would make you feel better. Smile
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. Empty Re: it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain.

Post by minimaid 4/20/2010, 3:48 pm

I cant belive it's been so long. :'(
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by kaseythegiraffe 4/20/2010, 4:41 pm

neither can I :/
kaseythegiraffe
kaseythegiraffe
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/20/2010, 5:25 pm

Whatever happened, I'm so sorry. :/ *huggle* I know what you mean about loving people nonstop . . . it really does hurt sometimes, so much. </3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. 1312it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. 2412it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. 3349it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. 3548it gets better every day, once you get used to the pain. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/20/2010, 5:48 pm

Bad memores are just horrible. I'm really sorry that you're going through this... -hug-
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/20/2010, 6:12 pm

It sucks.
Pain sucks.
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by kaseythegiraffe 4/20/2010, 8:42 pm

Pain sucks.
A lot.
kaseythegiraffe
kaseythegiraffe
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down