The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture Limit?

2 posters

Go down

Picture Limit? Empty Picture Limit?

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/22/2010, 10:36 am

Hey.

So I wanted to start a picture gallery of my pup, Lily under Artwork
(I saw other people with pictures. Plus there isn't a 'pictures' tab... And photography is another form of art, right? Razz But sorry if this is wrong!) Okay, back to the point, I have roughly 100 pictures(I know I'm obsessed), so I was wondering if there was a limit to how many photos you can have each post?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Picture Limit? Siggy

Shiner -
Picture Limit? Siggy

Hearts -
Picture Limit? Siggy

Master Emerald -
Picture Limit? Siggy

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Picture Limit? Empty Re: Picture Limit?

Post by shadowsowner888 4/22/2010, 11:37 am

Well, there is a limit to how long the posts can be, but I'm not sure yet exactly how that works. If you look at my profile, you'll see I have like a kabillion adoptable pets listed, and I add more all the time and haven't yet got the message that says "this post is too long." xD (This will be disappearing when we switch Twig to MyBB, though. ^^) There's no actual rule about it, anyway, so you can add as many as it lets you - but I would recommend putting the pictures in spoilers if there's going to be so many. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Picture Limit? 1312Picture Limit? 2412Picture Limit? 3349Picture Limit? 3548Picture Limit? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down