The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misfits Amoung Misfits

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Misfits Amoung Misfits - Page 3 Empty Re: Misfits Amoung Misfits

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/24/2010, 10:15 pm

"I haven't talked to anyone in a while either. Besides you, obviously. It's the life of my kind- and I don't mean just vampires, by the way. I'm in- never mind." He realized that he had been talking to much and shut his mouth immediatly, looking down at his scuffed sneakers. "Um, so... did you write that song you were singing? Or hear it somewhere?" His voice was ever so slightly unnaturally high for him, but only vampire ears could hear it- then again, Tally was a vampire. But still, it was only the barest hint. He wasn't being very subtle as he tried to change the subject. "So, um... yeah, how are you?" Luke was not good at this at all- he was used to working with ditzy human girls, not smart, cunning vampires.
"I think we were about here." She stood up, pulling him up as well and leaning against his chest as her hair brushed around his neck. Her arms gently came around his torso and pulled him closer and she looked up at him with her eyes shining. "And I was about to do this." She let go of him in that way only to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him full on the mouth.
Her arms fell from his neck and came around his torso again as she swayed during the kiss, holding him close and giggling even though her lips were... occupied.
Edward came to stand by Heather, putting a finger to her lips and whispering "Shhhh." He led her to the couch gently and sat down. "Listen- since Bella's got here, we haven't had anything to do. We've all been bored out of our minds- even Bella was getting bored. We at least have something to do now. And Jasper's going to be fine. He always is- I just think your friend Amanda is being a little to... I guess concerned would be the word. She doesn't want to hurt Jasper, which is a good idea, but when she tries to run away it's just... um... well, hazardous. Because Jasper will go after her, and then they'll be alone in the forest, and that just calls for disaster."
"No flipping duh." I whispered, coughing and attempting to stand. "I've been a klutz all my life... be nice, I'm hurt." I joked. But I was cut, sore, and bruised, and couldn't stand to save my life. "I'm sorry Jasper. I'll just call Heather and she can get Carlisle to come pick me up or something. You can go- I hate hurting people." I pulled my phone out... only to realize that I had no service in the middle of the forest. "Dang, well, that knocks that plan out." I was breathing heavily, my head throbbed, and I was probably about to have an asthma attack. I immediatly felt for my inhaler in my pocket- oh, good, it was still there. That would have made my day just that much worse- trying to search for it on the hill I had already tripped on. My ankle began to throb from the beginning of that day, and I was still holding the tree. "Just go get Carlisle or something- I'll be fine."

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 7/7/2010, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Misfits Amoung Misfits - Page 3 Siggy
Misfits Amoung Misfits - Page 3 SiggyMisfits Amoung Misfits - Page 3 Siggy
Misfits Amoung Misfits - Page 3 SiggyMisfits Amoung Misfits - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Misfits Amoung Misfits - Page 3 Empty Re: Misfits Amoung Misfits

Post by Dragon Lover 6/25/2010, 11:12 am

Jasper sighed deeply through his mouth, trying not to inhale through his nose for all he was worth. His eyes fluttered shut and he pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment, thinking. And then he looked at her, shaking his head. "I'll take you back up to the house," he murmured dismissively. Carefully and with ease he scooped her up in his arms, heading back up the hill. His nostrils were flaring and his eyes were glued strictly ahead of him, as if looking at her would increase the smell of the blood. Being this close to her nearly made him dizzy.

He shook his head absently, blinking and murmuring something under his breath about getting something to eat later.

My eyes crossed and I stared at his finger against my lips for a few seconds. As if I were deaf, dumb and blind I followed after him and sat down. I swallowed, watching him, marveling at how calm he was while here I was, having a minor heart attack. I bit my lip, inhaling deeply. "I suppose," I murmured. "But, still." I shook my head. "I do apologize for any trouble we might have caused you. And as soon as Amanda, er, gets back, from wherever she is right now, we'll leave and we won't bother you again." I gave a brisk nod, hoping that I didn't sound as stupid as I felt.

---]♥]---

Luke chuckled, trying to say something when he was kissed. He shrugged, just going along with it, his arms slowly wrapping around her waist. His eyes fluttered shut peacefully and he relaxed, enjoying the kiss while it was lasting. He realized, sadly, he hadn't kissed a girl for a while. Two whole months, probably. Oh, that was far too long in Luke's book.

---```---

Tally giggled. "You like to babble aimlessly, don't you?" she asked, opening her one eye and glancing up at him. There was a smirk on her lips; he was extremely entertaining. Both of her eyes closed and she continued to make the hammock swing. The ropes groaned, and for a while that was the only sound in the air.

Then she decided to talk again, replying him; "I heard it a long, long time ago...My mother used to sing it to me, actually, when I was very, very little. Lullaby." She nodded. "And, I'm quite well, actually, especially since now I have some one to talk to." This caused her lips to smile a ever so slightly. "And yourself?"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum