The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critique, please!! (:

Go down

Critique, please!! (: Empty Critique, please!! (:

Post by PugsRock 4/27/2010, 9:02 pm

"If you don't say anything for the entire day, I'll run through the town wearing my bikini over my clothes screaming your name," Taylor said, smirking. She held out her hand to shake mine.
I laughed at the thought and knew that this would be easy. I extended my arm and shook her hand firmly. I managed to hide my giggles as I said the words, "Deal. If I talk, I'll do that. No more talking starting now." I made a zipper motion over my lips and folded my arms over my chest, humming, and I thought about why this bet started. I talk a lot, and Taylor has told me that it's annoying, but it works because she doesn't really like to talk.
Taylor smiled. "Good. This means no whispering, singing, writing, or mouthing words. And no humming. It's irrelevant to our bet, but extremely annoying." I frowned, then nodded slowly. Then I lifted my hand and waved goodbye, and started to walk the short distance to my house. I passed Ryan Logan, who I've had a massive crush on for years. Hold it together, I thought to myself. Keep walking.
"Hey, Caitlyn!" Ryan exclaimed, turning to face me. "What's up?" I shrugged, frustrated about the bet.
"How are you?" he asked. All I did was give him a thumbs up.
He wrinkled his forehead in confusion. "What's wrong? Can't talk today?"
I wanted to scream. I tapped my foot, and he laughed. I raised one eyebrow at him, saying, "Excuse me?"
Ryan tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear, giving me a chill. "I know about your bet with Taylor. She texted everyone. And I would," he brushed his hand against the side of my face and put his hand in his pocket, "love to see you humiliate yourself like that. I know I can make you say something, so I'll just stay here with you until you do." His look was smug, and I knew he was serious.
I turned around and kept walking home, but I heard Ryan's footsteps from behind me. I wasn't sure if I was happy or upset. I finally reached the house, and I put my hand out to Ryan to signal him to stop and stay where he was. Of course, he didn't listen, and walked inside.
I gave him an evil glare.
"Who's this?" my mom asked. I looked over at Ryan, desperate. "Who is this?" she repeated, but louder this time. "Tell me who this is, Caitlyn Elizabeth."
Ryan put his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, Caitlyn. Tell her." I didn't know what else to do, so I faked being nauseous and sprinted to the bathroom, then made some kind of disgusting noises. When I came out, I was wiping my face on my sleeve.
"I'll take her upstairs and make sure she's okay," Ryan said.

(this isn't finished. Please don't post.)

Last edited by PugsRock on 5/23/2010, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down