The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA?

2 posters

Go down

Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? Empty Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA?

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/29/2010, 10:20 pm

So, as some of you know, I now have a boyfriend.
So, as some of you know, today is my birthday.
So, as some of you know, Alice is my sister.
Put that all together, and what do you get?
CHAOS.

I got to sleep in late, because lovely Mioko and her mother offered to give me a ride to school. They also took me to Dutch Bros, and I got a appel caramel smoothie. I had to drink that in about ten minutes, though. I got brain freeze, even though I shared it with four people.
After that, I was ALMOST late to class, but I made it before the bell rang.
THEN my friends Truli and Amanda(H) told Miss Allen that it was my birthday! Joy! *sarcasm*
Her son, Brycen (my good friend, and Alice's boyfriend) was like: "NO WAY! It's your BIRTHDAY? Surprised"
I felt like slapping them all. Maybe not Truli, because she's usually pretty nice.
Anyway, Miss Allen insisted that everyone sang to me. And stupid JOEL was singing like the RETARD HE IS. -_- Everything went back to normal, for now.
In math, nobody even knew. Except my friend Lyric.
Now, my math teacher, Miss Sloan, was talking to Jonathan about that song Thug Story. So she looked it up on her phone, and we were listening to it. She turned it off right when Mrs. Mahaley, the sixth grade S.S. teacher, walked in.
Miss Sloan: "Good thing we turned it off before she came in!"
Mrs. Mahaley: "Turned what off?"
Miss Sloan: "Taylor Swift rapping with T-Pain."
Mrs. Mahaley: O_O

ANYway, after that, Miss Sloan saw that Jon-o had gum in his binder. WEIRDEST THING. She asked him for a piece. He told her it was spearmint, and she said, "Ew, no. I like the cinnamon kind."
Then the class started talking about gum. She told us to settle down, and came over to Lyric and me.
Lyric: "Hey, Miss Sloan...?" *sly look at me*
Me: "NO. DON'T YOU DARE." (I actually kind of yelled it.)
Lyric: *nervous* "So, um, what kind of gum were you talking about?"

Third period: Normal P.E. class. We were playing South's demented version of kickball, called "Colony Ball." It's retarded. But, nothing happened this time. Last year, I gave myself, or rather Carnes, my P.E. teacher, gave me a concussion. I tripped over the ball, which he rolled at me, and slammed my head into the bleachers.
Back to the point. Pretty uneventful, until we went back to the locker room. There, Lyric and Katie told Berlynn, and Berlynn told Bigs. Bah.

Fourth period: Lunch. GO MY ODD.
The whole lunch table, which is like fourteen people, and other parts of the cafeteria, were singing to me. I thought my ears were going to catch on fire.

Fifth period: Computers. Nothin' happened.
After the period ended, I went to the office, because I had gotten a call slip. There, waiting, was five balloons, the big shiny ones, and flowers. grr.

Sixth period: Social Studies. Bah. o_e
Shelby told Mrs. Richardson it was my birthday. She said that we would sing to me at the end of the period.
Only problem? Today we learned about Archimedes. This guy was a Greek genius, but a little absentminded. He was the world's first STREAKER.
I learned about some guy who ran around downtown Syracuse BUCK NAKED on my BIRTHDAY.
They didn't sing, because she was to busy yelling at Keegan.

Seventh period: Science.
We had a sub! I was saved!!!!

Afterwards, I had to go get the balloons and flowers out of the office. Because of that, I "missed the bus". So I hung out with Mioko, Alice, and Brycen until 4:30. (School gets out at 3:13.)
Isha (<3 *faint*) came from Chinese class (we are a very bilingual school). I was sitting in front of the locker rooms just outside the gym, waiting for my parents to come and get me.
He sat down next me. I was very nervous about what I was about to ask.
THEN, NOEL CAME AROUND THE CORNER. BAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~!!!!
I didn't have the chance to ask.
So, us three talked for a little bit, then Mioko came back with Kassidy.
Kassidy: "OMG OMG PDA!!!"
Me: "Not yet, but if you want us to, we can."

I instantly felt like a retard, because I had been about to ask him for a birthday kiss.
There. I said it. Go ahead and laugh at me.

His mom came a little while after, and I never even go to ask him. I was a little sad.
I sat out on the park table in the middle of the island in the parking lot. My parents came back then, to pick me up.

I'm not sure if this day was good or not. What do you all think?
(I suppose I could ask him tomorrow night, we have a school dance, and guess what? The only source of light is club lights. It's really dark in the gym.)
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? Empty Re: Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA?

Post by Love_is_Lightning 4/29/2010, 10:32 pm

Of course that is a good thing you baka x) && OMG that was lame last period -_- RAWR, Sub. Rawr....(In Human, of course. That wouldn't make any sense in Dino O_o) && in Richardson it was kinda lame, but I think I yelled it so loud everyone heard anyway x) && Anyways, would you have rather everyone forgotten and not be loud and such? I don't think so ;D
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? Empty Re: Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA?

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/29/2010, 10:42 pm

No, you're right..... *sigh*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? SiggyMiyu Random Crayola: Slightly weirded out. How is sitting next to someone a PDA? Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down