The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers

4 posters

Go down

Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers Empty Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/7/2010, 4:48 pm

Maturity: Kissing probably, but nothing more than that.
Fantasy: Kids with bird wings, dude. A flying dog and a brain-on-wheels. Need I say more?

Fang broke my heart, it really did. I only read it last night, but I was sobbing and sneezing all over the book. XD So yeah, I though I'd write this.

Angel: A Maximum Ride Fanfiction
Warning: This will most likely be a fail. XD

Part 1: Oh, right, so a bunch of flying kids and a talking dog isn't good enough for you.

Chapter 1
According to Mom, moping around the house sobbing my heart out wasn't going to do me any good.
I didn't really understand where this came from. I love – or loved, as the correct context should be, since I had been majorly dissed by Le Jerkface – Fang until he had left, and anyway, didn't I deserve a little curl-up-in-a-ball-and-sob-my-heart-out time?
Obviously not.
Anyway, getting back on track, I was told I was going to “interact” with Dylan more, told by none other than Le Original Jerkface Jeb.
Guess my answer? Well, let's just say it was nicely eloquent and even Ella, exposed to high-school-horrors didn't know a few of these ones.
Didn't take long for Mom to give up with the Dylan angle. Heh.
So, um, yeah, Nudge came next trying to get me out, then it was Dylan himself (“Oh Max, I love you!”) and finally it was Angel.
She came in and tried the whole “I'll mind control you,” but I told her that if she did I'd never come out of the room again...confusing, I know.
Anyway, it worked, and I stayed by myself.
Which, if I was perfect honest with myself, was much better than staying out there where a large chunk of my heart was missing.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers Empty Re: Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers

Post by rattyjol 5/7/2010, 7:27 pm

Yeah, I almost cried at the end of Fang too, 'cept I was with my classmates and that woulda been weird... Sad

Love it so far! Very Happy More?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers Empty Re: Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers

Post by shadowsowner888 5/8/2010, 9:23 am

Aw, Fang made me upset too. Sad I had to write a song about him!

Anyway, I think you're doing a good job so far. :3 I can't wait to see where you take this, and your writing style . . . well, you're not James Patterson, but you really know his style well. *-* It's making this feel almost real, ya know?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers 1312Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers 2412Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers 3349Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers 3548Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaneskera 5/13/2010, 7:22 pm

Love it, Ells!
Vaneskera
Vaneskera
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Angel: A Maximum Ride fanfiction Warning: Fang Spoilers ?total=50000&sofar=14373&base=2
Female Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down