The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story

4 posters

Go down

Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story Empty Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story

Post by jacobc 5/26/2010, 4:40 pm

Sorry, no Total in this story.

Twigs whipped across my face, but I didn’t care. I was running, away from the white-coats. They had captured me. The flock was safe; or so I hoped.

“There she is,” I heard someone shout. I wished that I could have flown out of there, but they had done something to my wings. I couldn’t feel them anymore. They probably numbed them so I couldn’t escape. But I did anyway.

“Max, stop!” I shivered as I heard Jeb call for me. He had betrayed us, again. He had said that he needed help, but when we came he had an ambush set up. I was able to hold them off long enough for the flock to get out. The flock was waiting for me, back at Lake Mead.

I kept running until I came up to a wall. It was climbable, but it had guard towers every fifty yards. It would be pretty tricky to not get seen. I started climbing, and I reached the top in a minute. There was barbed wire on the top. I jump off the wall, trying to unfurl my wings.

It didn’t work. I slammed into the ground, spraining, maybe even breaking, my ankle. I tried to get my wings out again, but I couldn’t. I reached my hand back, trying to feel my wings. What I didn’t feel was what terrified me. My wings were gone.
jacobc
jacobc
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story Empty Re: Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story

Post by rattyjol 5/26/2010, 7:12 pm

OMG! :O She doesn't have wings? Moooore!

Haha, sorry. xD That's my standard response to cliffhangers. I really like it so far! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story Empty Re: Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/26/2010, 7:17 pm

Duuude, that's awesome. I love it!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story Siggy
Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story SiggyWithout Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story Siggy
Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story SiggyWithout Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobc 5/26/2010, 7:52 pm

Thank you Very Happy elephant

Last edited by jacobc on 5/28/2010, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
jacobc
jacobc
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobc 5/26/2010, 8:01 pm

Something's wrong with my computer. I'll try to post more soon.

Last edited by jacobc on 5/28/2010, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
jacobc
jacobc
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/26/2010, 10:57 pm

cheesy This is so exciting. Write more soon, won't you, Jacob?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story 1312Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story 2412Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story 3349Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story 3548Without Wings -- A Maximum Ride Story 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down