The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway."

2 posters

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway."

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/7/2010, 9:56 pm

I. *edited* Hate. Today.

Excuse my French, but today sucks.
Almost missed the bus this morning.
English went fine. I usually don't have a problem with Ms. Allen, except for when she glares at me when I start staring at Brycen. >.> He's her son.
I sat next to him in the computer lab today, so I didn't stare at him. I talked alot to him, and we were the loudest people in the lab. We watched Thug Story by Taylor Swift, and we cracked up.
It was funny.
Algebra was alright. I don't particularly like that period, but hey, today it was good. Except for the fact that I had been teasing my Onii~Sama about something with Amanda (H) went my friend just went off. Before the period started, anyway. She said something about how I should stop calling people retarded (Which, if I do, the people know I'm joking, because there's a huge grin on my face) and how not everything revolves around me or something like that. I couldn't hear because the hallway is loud. So I stormed off to Algebra with Alice cussing and telling us to shut up.
We had to take a quiz in math, and I understood everything except one problem.
Which means I'll fail that quiz.
Third period only got worse. One of the kids at my table was harrassing me until I punched him in the kidney. (We were out in the hallway working on our project this time.)
I was in a bad mood until fourth period. Fourth period is lunch.
Good times. Good times.
That was the highlight of my day.
For a short time.
We play tag, because we're so mature. X]
It was going good. I got to tackle Brycen, which, believe me, I love doing.
Then it got rough.
Mioko~Sama was running away from Izzy or something (I was too far away too see), and he pushed her into the fence. Later, when he was it again, I was on a base (which are Noel and Lexi) and he pushed me onto the ground and said, "You're it."
He immediately was screamed at, "NO SHE'S NOT!!!" "THAT'S ABUSE!!" "YOU'RE A JERK!!"
The whole thing with him was a mistake. Just a huge mistake. Possibly the biggest of my life. Jealousy got the better of me, and I rushed it. He keeps apologizing, but I ignore him. Apologizing isn't going to make the bruise on my hip go away. He knows we're done. I don't even have to tell him. He knows. It's been a whole two weeks, and he already effed it up. (I hope you'll excuse my language. I'm just not in the mood for nicities.) I'm going to go back to wishing I had something I don't, and won't ever, have. I'm not being harsh, and I'm not going to give him another chance. I'll just go back to listening to Brycen talk about how much he loves Alice, and back to crying myself to sleep every night. I just wish it could get better. I really do. If you plan to chastise me, please don't do it, because I don't want to feel any worse. I really don't. If you have ever been in my position, you might just know how I feel.
I doubt it.
Just a recap:
I'm in love with my sister's boyfriend, I broke up with my own boyfriend, I'm jealous of my sister, and I hate life.
You got all that?

"You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway. You lost everything with one toss. Those dice aren't play toys, they're something that can ruin your life in one second. So tell me. Do you regret throwing those dice down on that table?" Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." 89908

Please don't swear.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway."

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/7/2010, 10:33 pm

Miyu I am sorry for what happened earleyer..but I just hate it when you call people a jerk(Most of the time its me si I get fed up...) and I sorry about Isha and what happend I hope that it gets better(Not with Isha that just up to you...)but with everthing else..and what time to I have to get up in the morenig? For the traing thingey....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway."

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/7/2010, 10:39 pm

I don't know. You wan to come over tonight? I can ask my dad real quick. Join the chat so I can talk to you without waiting... >.>
I'm sorry. I really am. I just am under too much pressure, that's why I snapped and screamed at you.

OOC: Do you have a spell check on yor computer? Do you use Firefox?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: "You knew they were loaded. You knew they were loaded, and you threw them anyway." Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/7/2010, 10:41 pm

No I wish that I did...I might be able to come over I rented some moives....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/7/2010, 11:08 pm

Shweet! Ish you gonna ask you mom?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/8/2010, 10:45 am

I did but she said it was to late and she was a little tispy so she didn't wanna drive me...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/8/2010, 9:53 pm

OMG yer a dork
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down