The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....)

2 posters

Go down

Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) Empty Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....)

Post by SaddleClub 5/9/2010, 11:19 pm

I don't know how I thought of this, I just did. It's gonna be edited and expanded on and stuff at some point (probably never) though it'll probably end up like all my other untitled things.....forgotten, ignored, and never added to......well, enjoy this little thing I typed up.

Thunder crashed and lightning illuminated the world as Felicity ran. Her eyes were being stung by the heavy rain which the wind was blowing harshly into her face. The dark ocean waves crashed against her legs, threatening to bring her down at any moment. Her hair was drenched, as was her now torn and tattered dress.

She couldn’t take the struggle anymore, and she fell on the wet sand. She was gasping for air, though the salt water that kept surrounding her didn’t help. Behind her, she heard a deep, maniacal laugh.

“Give up, girl,” the voice spoke. “You’ll never win.” Heavy, thudding footsteps followed the words.

Looking behind her, she saw a large shadow approaching. Quickly standing up, she grasped her seashell necklace, and then dove into the waves. She felt the water envelope her as she dove, deeper and deeper. Free from the torture....at least for now….
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) Empty Re: Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....)

Post by shadowsowner888 5/10/2010, 8:07 pm

:3 Even if it turns out just to be a little short story, I think it's really good.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 1312Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 2412Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 3349Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 3548Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) Empty Re: Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....)

Post by SaddleClub 5/10/2010, 10:48 pm

Thanks (PS: what do you think of the temporary title? xD)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/10/2010, 11:12 pm

You mean "Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub"? I find it delightful. cheesy Unless I'm missing something here, in which case . . . um . . . enlighten me? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 1312Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 2412Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 3349Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 3548Hey, it's another untitled thingy by SaddleClub (as if there aren't enough of those....) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/10/2010, 11:14 pm

Thank you for enjoying it xD I thought it was more fun than "An Untitled Story by Saddle" cuz there's like 546376380817609189763 of those. xD And poems xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/10/2010, 11:49 pm

Lol, swelcome. x3 It does add a nice hint of special flavor to it! Makes people wanna come and taste the story. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/11/2010, 3:30 pm

Yay Very Happy
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down