The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average)

2 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) Empty Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average)

Post by SaddleClub 5/11/2010, 5:31 pm

I logged on to MLIA and looked at stories I saved. They're pretty funny. So this whole blog will be filled with some of those MLIAs to brighten your day.

A couple of months ago, I turned 18. While I was at knit club, my little sister tried to tell me "happy birthday" in chinese. Instead, she said "run into a wall and die". I felt so loved. MLIA

~~~

Today a lot of kids in my math class were complaining to my teacher about random things in the class. He told them they could write down their suggestions and put them in the suggestion box. They then asked him where the suggestion box was. He picked up a trashcan. MLIA

~~~

Today while sitting at my computer, my dad (who is obssessed with cheetos) comes up to me and looks at me for a while. I look over to ask if I could help him and he shoves a cheeto in my mouth. "She said I couldn't eat the whole bag, so I found a loophole". I love my dad. MLIA

~~~

Today, my 93 year old grandfather came up to me and I gave him a fist bump. He responded by fake-punching me and we got into a mock fistfight. It went on for quite a while until my grandfather held up his hand, made a hissing noise and said, "Pepper spray. I win." I love you, Grandpa. MLIA.

~~~

Today I asked a french bloke if he played video games. He said Wii. MLIA.

~~~

Today a boy in my AP Biology class was talking about how he was an atheist. His name is Christian. MLIA

~~~

Today I've discovered what my future occupation is: I'm going to open a pizza restaurant called Cheesus Crust. And if you order the "Noah's ark special" You get two for 1. Brilliant. MLIA.

~~~

Today, my guy friend told me that he would either give me his old jacket or a hug for Christmas. I said that I would take the hug. He then responded with "Aww..but..a jacket is like a permanent hug! WITH A ZIPPER!" I'm never calling it a jacket again. MLIA.

~~~

Today, me and my best friend made a pact, that on each of our weddings, we'd stand up, say: I'd like to make a toast, take out a toaster, put it on the table, wait for the toast to pop up, and sit down casually. I can't wait. MLIA

~~~

Today, I realized that I am unemployed, live with my mother, and play video games all day in my basement. It's alright, I finish 9th grade next week. MLIA

~~~

Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea but I couldn't change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn't want my arms to get cold. MLIA

~~~

Today I was in my Planet Earth lecture where we were learning about evolution. My professor started his sentence, "Fish are.." and at the same time everyone in the hall yelled "Friends, NOT food!" Possibly the best class ever! Thank you Nemo! MLIA

~~~

Today, me and my 10 year old cousin watched Forrest Gump. At the end she told me that when she grows up she wants to have a son named Forrest who runs track so she can yell "Run Forrest Run!" at all his meets. I have high hopes for her. MLIA.

~~~

Today I asked my six year old cousin what weapon she would use during a zombie invasion. Her answer? Chuck Norris. MLIA

~~~

Today I was walking around my neighborhood with my 4 year old little sister. We happened to see a dead bird on the side of the road, she pointed at it and asked 'What happened to the birdie?' I then told her, 'Oh, god took him and he is in birdie heaven.' My little sister stared at the bird and said, 'Then why did god throw him back down?' Oh kids say the darndest things. MLIA

~~~

Today, my son noticed how big my stomach was becoming since I am pregnant. He asked me why it was so big and I replied with I have a baby in there. His eyes got real wide and said," Why did you eat it?". MLIA.

~~~

The other day, I tuned the radio to Radio Disney, and it was in the middle of a song. It was a song about a girl, but it sounded like the singer was a girl too. I was confused throughout the rest of the song. Turns out, the singer was Justin Bieber. MLIA.

~~~

Today, I passed a cafe downtown and saw a sign in the bottom of the window. It read "This is not Burger King. You don't 'have it your way.' You have it my way, or you don't eat the *darn* thing." MLIA

~~~

Today, I was at a movie store with my 80 year old grandmother. A guy who looked about 20 with pink hair and piercings all over came in. My grandma walked up to him slowly and said "YOU LOOK LIKE A PETUNIA." Nice, gran. Nice. MLIA.

~~~

Today I discovered that if you turn on the keypad volume on your cell phone and type 989797899897787987, it sounds like Here Comes the Sun. You can also play Mary Had a Little Lamb using the same three keys. MLIA

~~~

Yesterday, my best friend asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I wasn't sure what to tell her so I googled "girl gift ideas" and clicked on a random site. As I scrolled down the page I came across a toaster, but this wasn't any toaster. No no no. This toaster comes with 6 design plates that create patterns on your toast and edible markers to color in the designs. My wish at 11:11 has just changed for the next 27 days. I am 16 and have never been more excited to eat a piece of bread. MLIA

~~~

Today, my friend and I went out for her birthday. She was wearing a very short skirt, and as we walked outside, she complained loudly about how cold it was. A random man with a heavy english accent appeared out of nowhere, yelled "why don't you put some trousers on?" and left. Thank you, random english man. MLIA.

~~~

Today, while looking in the religion section at the library I picked up the bible and some man standing next to me points to the book and says "the main character dies" and walks away. MLIA

~~~

Many people say that revenge is a dish best served cold. They also say revenge is sweet. My conclusion? Revenge is ice cream. MLIA

~~~

Today my father and i went to the mall for some "bonding time." We decided to pull a prank on the mall Santa so he hid behind a tree that was there for decoration and i sat on Santa's lap (im a 16 year old male). When he asked me what i wanted for christmas i started to tear up and told him (with my best acting) that i wanted to see my daddy again. My dad leaped from behind the tree and screamed my name. We embraced crying. Santas face made my day. MLIA.

~~~

A few days ago, I was working at my job as a manager in a department store on Black Friday. It was really busy, but all of a sudden I saw a crowd of people yelling, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I ran over to them to see what was going on, and what did I find? Two elderly men fighting over the last Snuggie. I let them proceed. MLIA

~~~

Today, I got asked out by a new kid, Jacob, at my school. My boyfriend overheard and introduced himself as my boyfriend, Edward. Standing there in the awkward silence, I remembered my name is Isabella. I burst out laughing and Jacob got offended and left. MLIA

~~~

Today i was waiting for my brother to get off the plane to visit me for my birthday. Instead his best friend, who i liked, came off with a note in his hand. He handed it to me and it said, ''sorry sis. Couldn't come home. Here's my birthday gift to you from me. He likes you.'' when i was done, his best friend kissed me. Best. Birthday. Ever. MLIA.

~~~

Today, I was flying home with my friend. When we landed, out of no where, she screamed, "WELCOME TO HOUSTON!" so that the whole plane could hear. When the flight attendant came on to the intercom and said, "I would like to be the first to welcome you to Houston.", my friend yelled YOU'RE TOO LATE, YOU DON"T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT! MLIA.

~~~

Today, I found a quote that says "you dont need a copy of microsoft office to excel, word." My dad responds to this and says "power point well taken." MLIA.

Aaaaand, just one more:

I was in the ER Thanksgiving Eve/ Thanksgiving morning. I was laying in my bed bored just listening to what was happening around me. You had the really sick people, those who got into fights and this one obnoxious lady a few beds down from me who kept yelling. This woman kept periodically screaming: 'Doctor! Doctor! Doctor! Help me! I can't breathe! Doctor!'. Finally, my doctor yells back: 'If you are yelling you can breate- now shut up!' I knew I was in good hands. MLIA

There are soooooo many more I could've posted, but I felt like my blog was too long xD

With love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average)

Post by shadowsowner888 5/11/2010, 6:09 pm

Lol, good MLIAs! x3 I enjoyed this one.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) 1312Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) 2412Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) 3349Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) 3548Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average) Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 5/11/10 ~ MBIA (My Blog Is Average)

Post by SaddleClub 5/11/2010, 11:09 pm

I only save good ones. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down