The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD

3 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD Empty Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD

Post by SaddleClub 3/19/2010, 11:17 pm

Ok, well not school school, but I was shadowing a high school and bored so I wrote a page in a notebook for 4 periods. xD Here they be:

I don't know what to write right now. I'm so bored.

Just for your information, this is being written by hand in a class in a high school I'm shadowing at. People keep calling me "buddy" here. It's annoying. I have a name....

Everyone around me is talking and cursing. I'm so alone....

I miss my friends. I miss Juice. Ugh.

The girls here are so....ergh. They're annoying.

Ok, there's a guy here who sounds just like a guy in my grade....it's so weird.

I'm so bored I'm switching between script and print.

I don't feel too well....I don't know why....Sad

I think I'll scan and post this.

Owwwww....my tummy....Sad

More later....

~~~~

It's around 11:50am. And we just finished lunch.

My tummy feels better now.

This classroom is soooooo hot....and I can't even take off my wittle jacket cuz I'm wearing a tank top. Great.

My handwriting is so bad....

The teacher is so loud....

I miss my school....I miss all the familiar faces....I miss my teachers and classes....

My friend gave me a bracelet yesterday. It's so pretty. I miss her....this is gonna sound weird, but I feel like she's with me cuz I'm wearing it now.

Valkyrie. Sorry, that's just something I want to look up later.

I sneak on my iPod sometimes. Just because I'm that bored.

More later....

~~~~

The last classroom was so hot, but this one is much cooler.

How much longer till I can go home? Ugh, I"m so bored here....

They have a quiz this period. What do I do? iPod time I guess. I'd text, but my friends are all in school. xP (wow, that looks weird hand written) Wait! I think a friend is on spring break! I'ma see if she answers....

Hehe, the glory of touch screens is you don't have to worry about people hearing the keys click as you type.

Awww, she no answering. Sad

This teacher is odd. He's like my 7th and 8th grade math teachers (he teaches math) put to getter plus a lot of monotone/deadpan-ness. Is that even possible?

Yayayayayay!!! My friend answered! Very Happy Me can talky to someone!!! Very Happy

More later....

~~~~

Last class of the day, thankfully. I can go home and change into something more weather appropriate after this. Then I can go to play practice and see my friends. Yay! Smile

This is Spanish class. I don't care much for Spanish, but I'm gonna take it next year cuz knowing Spanish could get me a better job one day.

Hey, they're doing skits! Haha, it's just like my Spanish class.

I am so thirsty right now....

This is probably gonna be a looooong blog since I'm writing a page every period, haha.

Ugh, another quiz? Really? Saddle needs to keep secretly texting her amiga, lol. xD

I don't understand anything right now....

Today is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to escape here....but I have play practice....

More later....

~~~~

I never wrote more. xD

So that's my day!

~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD

Post by Avé 3/19/2010, 11:43 pm

Shadow day sounds boring. Dx It's good you had your notebook with you, though. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD

Post by SaddleClub 3/19/2010, 11:45 pm

It was insanely boring. -_- I don't think I wanna go to that school anymore....
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/20/2010, 11:00 am

Sorry it was so boring. Razz You're lucky you had your iPod, though. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD 1312Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD 2412Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD 3349Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD 3548Saddle's Blog for 3/19/10 ~ I wrote this blog in school xD 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/20/2010, 2:41 pm

Yeah, I was just like, "....ok, teacher's not looking....students wont care...." *opens app while iPod is hidden in purse* xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down