The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! People of Earth... I would like to do a PRP with someone...

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hi! People of Earth... I would like to do a PRP with someone... Empty Hi! People of Earth... I would like to do a PRP with someone...

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/12/2010, 10:35 pm

Ummm I know I am doing a couple of other PRP's right now but I would like to do one with three people and it could be about anything... I don't care... but I do like to do TV ones or some off of books, ninjas, people with powers... and things like that.... if you would like to do one with me you can pm me or just post....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Hi! People of Earth... I would like to do a PRP with someone... Empty Re: Hi! People of Earth... I would like to do a PRP with someone...

Post by SaddleClub 5/12/2010, 10:43 pm

*raises hand and jumps up and down* Oooh, oooh, I will!! xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Hi! People of Earth... I would like to do a PRP with someone... Empty Re: Hi! People of Earth... I would like to do a PRP with someone...

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/13/2010, 10:34 am

Okay I pick the person who is jumping up and down...*smiles* Do you have any ideas I have some but you can go first....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/13/2010, 4:11 pm

I....have nothing, really xD.....Oooh, the life of blades of grass!!! *cricket chirps* Yeah, um, I got nothing xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/13/2010, 4:15 pm

Okay.. so I guess that I can tell you what I am thinking about...
I think this is just if you have seen the show that we could do one about Charmed and or we can do a Ninja PRP...its up to what ever you would like to do...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/13/2010, 4:58 pm

I watched Charmed a lot last summer when I was forced to go to my cousin's house! I haven't seen it since then, though....xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/13/2010, 5:46 pm

Oh did you like it? Cause if you didn't then we can do something else....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/13/2010, 6:28 pm

I would be interested in people with powers or something off an anime maybe? However, it seems we are already doing a private roleplay since nobody else is joining. :/
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/13/2010, 8:11 pm

That seems fun we could do the one like what we are doing but we could do a PRP and we could do it a little different...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/13/2010, 9:13 pm

Yeah, as long as there are other people. It just makes it more interesting with three people. Only because I go brain dead sometimes when I don't know what to do next. Hmmm, I could try and make an originalish plot? We could do a school of angels in training, and in the other half of the school, it's grim reaper training. Lol, I always liked the dark and light roleplays. But whatever works for you, I don't mind too much as long as I know whats going on.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/14/2010, 10:46 am

That would be awesome and if you would like would it be okay instead of a one on one we have three people me you and someone else?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/14/2010, 9:14 pm

Miss_Mioko wrote:Oh did you like it? Cause if you didn't then we can do something else....

I liked it! Smile I was sad when I couldn't watch it. I'm gonna see if it'll be on this summer, too. nod
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/14/2010, 10:41 pm

Oh okay! Smile it plays in the moring on TNT but it is like 8 in the moring over were I live....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/15/2010, 8:34 pm

I could try to record it on a tape and watch it after school. nod I'm still trying to convince my mom to get DVR xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/15/2010, 9:26 pm

Oh...so would you like to do a PRP with Charmed?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/16/2010, 10:57 am

(( *nods*, sorry I went on a small trip. I'm back now though! Thats would be collio, if you want?))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/16/2010, 12:56 pm

Miss_Mioko wrote:Oh...so would you like to do a PRP with Charmed?

Sure Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/16/2010, 4:15 pm

Novastare wrote:(( *nods*, sorry I went on a small trip. I'm back now though! Thats would be collio, if you want?))
I do! But would you like me to put it up?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/16/2010, 4:16 pm

SaddleClub wrote:

Sure Smile

Okay...would you like to play the organials? Like Piper and Leo, and so one....? Well not just you playing them but we take the ones that we would like and then we can add our own....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/16/2010, 9:09 pm

Miss_Mioko wrote:
SaddleClub wrote:

Sure Smile

Okay...would you like to play the organials? Like Piper and Leo, and so one....? Well not just you playing them but we take the ones that we would like and then we can add our own....

Okie dokie
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/16/2010, 9:11 pm

So you like that idea?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/16/2010, 10:53 pm

Mhm
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/16/2010, 11:03 pm

Good with me, Very Happy
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/17/2010, 3:42 pm

Okay... wait... do you guys wanna do one together? Like all three of us?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/17/2010, 4:18 pm

Oooh, that'd be cool
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next