The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the day the earth went black

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the day the earth went black Empty the day the earth went black

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 3:20 pm

The Day The Earth Went BLACK

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/20/2010, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

the day the earth went black Empty Re: the day the earth went black

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 3:21 pm

[Yay (:]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

the day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 3:22 pm

[Whoo! xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 3:27 pm

[Wanna RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

the day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggythe day the earth went black Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 3:38 pm

[Sure. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 3:40 pm

[Who and who? Wanna start with the sisters?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 3:43 pm

[Yeah, Isabelle and Ali? By the way, Isabelle isn't Isobel like on Gallagher Girls, they're complete opposites actually.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 3:44 pm

[Uh, what does that mean then? O.O]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 3:58 pm

[Just letting you know she's not a rich brat. Razz]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 3:59 pm

[Lol. Too bad 'cause Ali is. XDD U start.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 4:03 pm

[Kay.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/20/2010, 4:11 pm

[Actually could you please? I'm so busy. Sad]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 7:50 pm

Arrf! Aurora stated, heaving her petite body onto my stomache to single me that it was time for me to awake. "Oh, Aurora." I mumbled, stroking her rusty brown pelt. She let out a low growl, trying to copy Mittens, the kitten purring softly at the foot of my bed. With my attention on the kitten, Aurora yelped, which made me scold her. "Shh, Isabelle is sleeping." I whispered, as if the dog could understand. She cocked her head slightly, and then sprinted off the matress and clicked down the stairs to our marble kitchen. Sighing, my feline friend scampered up to me to nuzzle my chin. Hopping out of bed, I took a shower and put on lilac-ocean lotion. Drying my hair, I made sure that every currl was in perfection before getting dressed. Wiht great consideration, I changed into a Snarlextra white tulle vest, Misfit Stove pipe jeans, and Eboniee Platform Crop Ankle Boot by Steven by Steve Madden. Grazing to the end of my wlk-in-closet, I accesorised with Giles Cream Allover knitted chain bag, Casey's Closet PREMADES AND FASHION necklace, and silver Zipper Wayfarers sunglasses. Spritzing myself with Clive Christian Imperial Majesty perfume. I spread a light coat of Go Light On My Lips Gloss, Swarovski Crystal Limited Edition ontop of my rosy lips. Last but not least, I covered my eyelashes with non-clog H. Couture Beauty mascara. With one last glance in the mirror, I shook ISabelle with my free hand. "Wake up," I stated, taking Aurora and tugging through the knots in her fur with a soft pink brush. "The cook already made us breakfast." I chirped, the faint aroma of sausage and buiscuts reaching my perfectly upturned nose.

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/21/2010, 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 7:50 pm

[I wish I could write more but the AC man is here]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 3:05 pm

I was being chased by a chainsaw, being the last of my kind. There was no one around, they human race was basically extinct. Well, until Ali shook me awake, and I escaped lala land. I stopped when she started explaining breakfast was ready. I wanted to throw-up, not being a morning person. At all. I'm not saying our personal chef was well, Gawk-worthy, just, like I said, I'm not a morning person. I yawned, knowing I needed to get ready for the day. Hence-- put my clothes on, do my hair, and make-up. Everything I felt too lazy to do. Tell 'em I'll be there soon, I stated, not even caring if I missed breakfast. It might even be for the best, so I didn't feel obligated to eat it. I opened the closet door, looking for a good outfit. I wasn't one to go through my closet saying, 'ew, ew, ewwwww' like my twin. We were complete opposites actually. I grabbed a compression yoga tank, in the color of purple. I had to go to yoga soon, so. I also grabbed a smocked-waist shorts, ready for summer. I walked into the bedroom-bathroom, going to take a shower.
I yawned while applying some make-up. Mascara and some lip gloss. I added a little dab of blush, but still making it look natural a bit. Then I was taking the nail polish applyer out of the bottle, putting I Do on my nails.
With a sigh and a cough [I think I'm catching a cold], I walked out to the kitchen, just hoping I missed breakfast.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/21/2010, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 3:10 pm

[Hey, maybe you can change the brand of the mascara because that's exactly what Alison used and I thought that she was really 'laid back and the exact opposite of the one on Gallagers.' so she wouldn't be into all of that stuff...]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 3:14 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Hey, maybe you can change the brand of the mascara because that's exactly what Alison used and I thought that she was really 'laid back and the exact opposite of the one on Gallagers.' so she wouldn't be into all of that stuff...]

[Oh, I didn't see that. And what I meant is is that she doesn't waste a lot of her money [just a little xD], but she donates a ton.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 3:16 pm

[But didn't u say that she's really natural?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 3:16 pm

[GTG]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 3:17 pm

[Bye! Sad]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 8:57 pm

With a roll of my bright, blinding, Tiffany blue eyes, I headed down to the marble-floored kitchen. "Don't you look gorgeous, Ali." Mother cooed, carefully giving me a hug so she wouldn't ruin my apperance. Once Isabelle came down, she also gave her a hug. "Ready for breakfast?" She asked, grazing to the end of the wooden mahogony table. Following her, I took the other end of the table, spreading my clothe napkin ontop of my toned legs. "You guys must get off to school soon." She stated, examining the fattening platter of turkey bacon. "Yes, yes. We'll be going." I assured my poor mother, grabbing a buiscut and sausage patty. Eating it quickley, I pranced to my bathroom to brush my teeth several times and rinsing it with Scope mouthwash. Shooting a mega-watt smile into the mirror, I climbed into my $2.21 million Koenigsegg Trevita. Slipping on my Dolce and Gabanna’s elite sunglasses, I drove to school. Once I arrived at the Elite Gazelle High School, I headed down the crowded hall of bystanders and to my first period class. With a toss of my golden currls, I walked my way to the back of the class and sat at my personal seat. As most people in the class crowded me and started to insteract with me, I filed my nails.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 9:09 pm

[I'm thinking their house is a combo of: http://www.californiamoves.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?SearchID=3531082&PropertyID=135689&RowNum=4&StateID=9&RegionID=4&IsRegularPS=True http://www.californiamoves.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?SearchID=3531082&PropertyID=581210&RowNum=1&StateID=9&RegionID=4&IsRegularPS=True http://www.californiamoves.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?SearchID=3531190&PropertyID=168466&RowNum=6&StateID=9&RegionID=4&IsRegularPS=True http://www.californiamoves.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?SearchID=3531190&PropertyID=413016&RowNum=9&StateID=9&RegionID=4&IsRegularPS=True ]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/25/2010, 9:50 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:With a roll of my bright, blinding, Tiffany blue eyes, I headed down to the marble-floored kitchen. "Don't you look gorgeous, Ali." Mother cooed, carefully giving me a hug so she wouldn't ruin my apperance. Once Isabelle came down, she also gave her a hug. "Ready for breakfast?" She asked, grazing to the end of the wooden mahogony table. Following her, I took the other end of the table, spreading my clothe napkin ontop of my toned legs. "You guys must get off to school soon." She stated, examining the fattening platter of turkey bacon. "Yes, yes. We'll be going." I assured my poor mother, grabbing a buiscut and sausage patty. Eating it quickley, I pranced to my bathroom to brush my teeth several times and rinsing it with Scope mouthwash. Shooting a mega-watt smile into the mirror, I climbed into my $2.21 million Koenigsegg Trevita. Slipping on my Dolce and Gabanna’s elite sunglasses, I drove to school. Once I arrived at the Elite Gazelle High School, I headed down the crowded hall of bystanders and to my first period class. With a toss of my golden currls, I walked my way to the back of the class and sat at my personal seat. As most people in the class crowded me and started to insteract with me, I filed my nails.

[Sure. They seem like nice houses. (: By the way, since Isabelle was supposed to go to yoga, maybe she could be home schooled? Maybe Ali chose to go to regular school or something like that. At one point before the disasters begin, I could make her ask if she could start to go to regular high school.]

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/25/2010, 9:58 pm

[There could be a yoga club in school?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/25/2010, 10:16 pm

[Something like that I guess, 'cause I thought it was a weekend so she got ready in yoga clothes. Razz]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next