The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Shadows

3 posters

Go down

Night Shadows Empty Night Shadows

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/16/2010, 7:39 pm

Prologue

~Scotland 1501

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! Can I please have it?" Lillian asked her mother. She didn't wait for a answer but reached out to touch the pretty necklace. It was a flower and in the middle of the flower was a blue dimond. She let go of her moms hand and took another step closer to the table when all of the sudden she was pushed down and she got kicked in the head. She jumped right back up and started to look for her mommy. "Mommy? MOMMY! Were are you?!' she called out, but the noise was to much, nobody could hear her. She started to run around and yelling "MOMMY! MOMMY! WERE ARE YOU?!" She kept running and then she saw her mommy. She ran towards her when she was grabbed from behind.She started to scream and she saw her mom look towards her.She started to kick and bite what ever she could when a hand came towards her and the lights whent out in her head.The last thing that she heard was "LILLIAN!" and then she faded into the darkness that was awaiting for her.

"I was standing a few feet from her and I couldn't do anything! That man grabbed her and then hit her in the side of the head and then he ran off. What was I doing trying to look for a dress for her and I din't even notice that she was gone. What type of mother am I? She should never let go of my hand to look at the shiney necklace that was on the table, but she is three and she didn't know any better, but it is all my fault! I should have kept a better eye on her! With all the threats to take her away I should never have let her leave this keep!" Isabella said to her husband, tears were coming out of her eyes as she said that, William put his arms around her and said "Don't worry, we will find her, no tell me what happened and then tell me if there was any men around her." "I don't know! I can't rember!" she cried out. Then one of there servents and there son came into the room with a knock and then a bow. Colin walked up to his dad and asked "Daddy where is Lilly?" Colin was Lillin's older brother by half in hour. "Colin can we talk about this later?" his father asked. Colin looked exctly like Lillian expect that he was a boy and there daughter was a girl. Colin frowned but then he nodded. William ushered him out of the room and then he shut the door, and sat back down. William nodded his head and the servent started to talk ''We found her clothes and that was all, they were by a..." he stopped and William said "Well spit it out man!" "A river...and sir we didn't find a body." the servent finshed. Isabella cried out and ran out off the room. "We will talk later." William promised the man before he followed his wife. "Laird MacLeod please wait up!" called out one of the other servents. But the Laird just kept walking after his wife.
Chapter 1

~England 1516

"Lillian, dear please hurry up."her mother Judith Hampton called out." "Mother hold on a mintue. I will be down in a seconed." Lillian called back down softley. She came down the staries and her mother gasped. "You look stunning." she said. Lillian had her dark brown hair up and then it came casecading down her back and some of it was tucked behind her ear. Her gown was a deep red and then down the middle there was a light red and the ends of the arms were white. She was wearing a pearl necklace and a pearl braclet. "Thank you Mother..." she said as she came forward and smiled faitley. "My dear what is wrong?" Judith asked her as she felt her forhead. "Nothing...just some bad nightmares. I am in a town stading by a booth and I am calling out for you and then I see this pretty necklace and I stare at it for awhile, then someone grabs me from behind and then I always wake up at that part. Do you know what that means?" Lillan askes. Judith looked shocked and then she said "No...I am sorry but I don't. You go get into the carriage and have a good time at the ball." Lillan smiles again and then walkes out of the huge doors and down the steps and into the carriage. Judith ran back up the steps and into her room that she shared with her husband. "She rembers! How can she rember? You said that she would never rember! You said that you hit her hard in the head and when she woke up she didn't rember a thing! You lied to me!" Judith yelled at her husband who was sitting in front of the fire. He didn't even move when she started to yell at him the only time he ever moved was when Lillan was in the room. He just sat there and said nothing to Judith. "Do you even hear me?" she asked as she whent to stand in front of him.
He didn't even shake his head. "Did you hear me? She knows and all you do is sit like this all the time... what if she rembered all the way? What would you do then if her family came after us? We took there one and only daughter and you don't expect them to forgive and forget do you? I can't bear the thought of loesing her to them." Judith started to cry and that seemed to do the trick. Nick stood up and said iin a raspey voice "We will do nothing if she finds out then she finds out and that means that our time with her has come to a end and that is sad but we must deal with it if it happens. In my mind I don't think that she will rember, because she loves us and she wouldn't want to let that love go. She would think that we didn't kidnap her from Scotland, from her home town, she would think that someone else took her and then left her for the dead. And then we found her. That is what she will think." he said as he sat back down and then he was quite again.

Chapter 2

{I shall add more later....I hope that you like it so far...oh and this is what the gown looks like...Night Shadows Fairybridalfashion}

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 5/19/2010, 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Night Shadows Empty Re: Night Shadows

Post by Isha 5/17/2010, 5:49 pm

Hey Mioko this is really good! Will you write more? Please?
Isha
Isha
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/17/2010, 5:53 pm

NICE!!! This story I could definitely get into. Keep it up!!!
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Night Shadows Siggy Night Shadows Siggy
Night Shadows SiggyNight Shadows Siggy
Night Shadows SiggyNight Shadows Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/17/2010, 5:54 pm

Thank you so much! I didn't think that it was that good but then you guys said that it was good... so thank you guys who said that it was really good
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down