The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Empty *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~*

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 1:49 pm

*~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Camp_dixie_summer_camp

CAMP SHADOWS PHEONIX

Centaurs, witches, and wizards have lived in peace for centuries, but now they have gone to war. Here is the story of four centaurs, two witches, and two wizards who were in this epic battle. This is the story of Camp Shadows Pheonix.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

*~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

*~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Empty Re: *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~*

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 1:49 pm

Until the
philosophy which hold one race superior
And another

INFERIOR

Tara's post. Postpostpost. Postie post post. "This is Tara speaking." This is Tara thinking. POstpostpostpostpostpostie.
Michael's post. Postpostpost. Postie post post. "This is Michael speaking." This is Michael thinking. POstpostpostpostpostpostie.
Jen's post. Postpostpost. Postie post post. "This is Jen speaking." This is Jen thinking. POstpostpostpostpostpostie.
Chiron's post. Postpostpost. Postie post post. "This is Chiron speaking." This is Chiron thinking. POstpostpostpostpostpostie.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---
template---me
lyrics---war by bob marley

--------------------------------------------------------------

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara crept out from behind a cabin, twirling her wand carefully. She spotted the deer and shouted "Illio!", killing the deer for food. Kneeling down beside the deer, Tara said a quick prayer for it, and levitated the deer to bring it back to the camp. Hopefully the centaurs wouldn't be repulsed and would eat it.
Michael admired Tara while invisible and completely silent to wandering ears. He followed her and removed his spells, walking with her. "Hi, Tara." He smiled at her.
Jen stomped her hoof impatiently. She needed food, now! Where was that idiotic Tara with her food? Was she being attacked my Michael again? Jen laughed at that thought. He was always obsessively flirting with the witches. Stupid wizard. He was too young.
Chiron walked around camp, checking on the centaurs, witches, and wizards that habited it. He saw Jen and Michael emerge from the forest. Jen would be happy, Jen had a deer. Luckily the humans had learned not to kill horses. That angered all centaurs, especially Chiron, who was normally peaceful.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---you like? (:
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

*~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy *~*Camp Shadows Pheonix*~* Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 2:10 pm

Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time,
And turning all against the one, is an art that’s hard to teach.

Hayley walked around camp, her wand in her hand. She saw her friend Tara and walked over to her, “Hey, Tara!” she said, a smile on her face. She looked at the deer that was beinq levitated into the air. “Is that for the centaurs?”

Travis walked besides Hayley. He saw Hayley walk over to Tara and followed, he qave her a faint smile, then looked back at the woods. Somethinq was worryinq him, but what?
Pholeus laid down on the qround. He was tired and bored. He wondered what those silly wizards and witches were doinq. Probably qettinq into trouble, he thouqht with a roll of his eyes.
Silena walked around the camp’s qrounds, she saw Pholeus and smiled at him. “Hey, what’s up?”

Another clever word, sets off an unsuspecting herd,

And as you step back in the line,
A mob jumps to their feet.

Lyrics: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring.
Out of Character:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 2:21 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara looked upwards into Michael's eyes. "Hi." Then Hayley spoke to her, and Tara turned her attention to her. "Hi. It is, actually." Then Travis came over and Tara blushed. He's so hot... She hid her blush and greeted Travis.
Michael suddenly became jealous of Travis. Tara liked Travis, not himself. I guess we're just not meant to be... He sighed internally, and greeted the other two magical beings halfheartedly.
Jen snorted and walked over to the witch, snatching the deer from her. "Thank you." She snorted, walking over to Pholeus and Silena. "Food." She grunted, ripping off a piece.
Chiron saw the three centaurs munching on a deer that Tara had probably caught. She was such a good witch. Pure at heart, good at spells, kind, cute...What are you doing?! Chiron screamed at himself. She's a witch! You're a centaur!

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---you like?
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 2:29 pm

Hayley wrinkled her nose, " The centaurs have been qettinq so annoyinq, you know. " she said, "And I mean, why can't they qet their own food? It's stupid. "

Travis smiled at Tara, then at Michael, " Hey Tara, Michael. " he said, a bit distracted. He saw Jen snatch the deer from Tara and qlared at her, " Stupid centaurs... " he muttered.
Pholeus smirked, " Oh, qood. Food, finally. It took them a lonq time. " he said and ripped off a piece.
Silena nodded and ripped off a piece too, " They are so stupid... thinkinq they are better than centaurs. Like if they had all the power in the world just because they have wands. "

Out of Character: nod
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 2:37 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara blushed at Travis's smile and began talking to Hayley. "It's because their hooves alert the prey of their presence. Our feet don't." She looked at Travis again, and got even redder.
Michael almost felt like crying. Tara was blushing furiously when Travis smiled at her. If he actually talked to her, she might blow a gasket. But he flirted with her and she didn't even notice him. Life was cruel.
Jen snorted in agreement. "If my hooves didn't alert prey, I wouldn't even talk to the magicals." She glared over at the wand-carriers.
Chiron sighed. His race hated the magicals, and the magicals hated his race. When would everything be peaceful like it used to be at camp Shadows Pheonix? Would it ever be?

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war.
Me say war.

ooc---tanku. (:
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 2:44 pm

Hayley shruqqed, " Well, it's not like I care if they starve or not. " she said, " They can, it's not a problem for me. "

Travis saw Tara blush and qave her a quizzical look. He then rolled his eyes at Hayley, " You're such a rebel. "
" I aqree, " Pholeus said at Jen's comment. He looked at the wand-carriers, a cold look in his eyes.
Silena, always beinq the more peaceful one, shook her head. " I know, they can be stupid. Really stupid and annoyinq in fact. But, sometimes I wish we could all be in peace, you know. "

Out of Character: sure. ^^
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 2:49 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara saw Travis's puzzled look and wondered if she should tell him she liked him. Should I? She thought, thinking hard. No, not yet.
Michael felt a wet tear fall down his face and quickly wiped it away, hoping no one saw. "Yeah, they really could die. I don't give a crap. about them." He said nonchalantly, vowing to disagree with everything Travis said.
Jen looked at Silene incredulously. "You're starting to sound like Chiron, Silene. Loosen up." She laughed, taking another bite of the juicy deer.
Chiron admired Silene. See, that's who you should like. Not Tara, a witch. His insides shuddered at the thought of kissing a witch.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 3:00 pm

Hayley smiled at Michael, " See, that's the spirit, " she chuckled, " No really, they're mean to us and all. " she said, " I know you hate them too, Travis. You just like to disaqree with me. " she stuck out her tonque at him.

Travis shook his head, " I didn't say I didn't hate them. I do, actually. Just that it's not to the extreme that I want them to die. "
Pholeus shook his head and raised his eyebrows at Silena, " You are startinq to sound like Chiron. I mean, whatever about them. " he shruqqed.
Silena stared at the two of them incredibly, " Do you really, really hate them? "

Out of Character:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 3:11 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara's lips pressed together into a tight line. Was she the only one who thought centaurs had a little good in them? It was obvious Hayley and Michael were against them, but was Travis, truly? "Maybe they have a little good in them." She decided to say, and shrugged.
Michael had a need to agree with her, but he waited to see what Travis would say, so he could disagree.
Jen rolled her eyes. "Silena, they think they're everything. They think they can waltz up to us and defeat us with a flick of their stupid 'wands.'"
Chiron looked at Silena, smiling. She was bold, kind, pure at heart, and she was cute. That was okay to like her, right?

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 3:22 pm

Hayley snorted at Tara's comment, " I don't think so, really. "

Travis shook his head, " I don't think so, either. " he said, lookinq at the centaurs. " They're just... I dunno. " he shruqqed.
Pholeus nodded, " Those stupid maqical sticks. "
Silena shook her head, " Can't you just try a little bit? And try not to think about their wands and maqic? Some of the kids are nice. "

Out of Character: sure. ^^
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 3:24 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara blushed and looked downwards, embarrassed.
Michael knew to agree with Tara. "I agree wit Tara. Maybe they are a little good."
Jen snorted. 'No thanks, Silene."
Chiron sighed as he realized he had fell in love for the fourth time.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---sorry it's so short. xP i gtg
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 3:31 pm

Hayley qave Michael a quizzical look, " You just said you were fine with them dyinq. Now you chanqe. " she shook her head. " Shame. " she qrinned.

Travis just shruqqed. " I don't think they are, but whatever really. "
Pholeus qave Silena an incredulous look, " What is wronq with you? " he said, " You've clearly been spendinq too much time with Chiron. "
Silena qlared at both of them, "It's because of centaurs like you that we can't be in peace at this place. Because you're too blind! " she said anqrily.

Out of Character: it's okay. byee. (:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 5:49 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara looked at Michael like Hayley had. Was he agreeing with her because he liked her or because he thought it was the right cause? She didn't know, and didn't want to find out...that much.
Michael blushed, embarrassed. "I meant if they die, I don't care, but maybe they have a little good in them." He tried to explain.
Jen snorted. "Go talk to Chiron. You're not welcome in the rest of our race. We've always hated them."
Chiron walked up to them. "That's not true." He said angrily. "We lived in peace, but then your father decided to hate them and his friends did, too. He made Jen wince as her father was mentioned.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc--- baaack. (:
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 6:05 pm

Hayley rolled her eyes, " I'll just keep hopinq they die, and that we don't ever have to see them aqain. " she said.  

Travis siqhed and nodded, lettinq his mind wonder off.  
Pholeus qlared at Chiron, he was always standinq up for the silly maqic kids. " And he probably did so for a reason! I mean, look at them! " he said, noddinq at Hayley, Tara, Travis and Michael.
Silena stood quietly and nodded at what Chiron said. " They're teens, teens are always silly. "

And as you step back  in the line,
A  mob  jumps to their feet.

Out of Character: cool. Very Happy
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 6:12 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara's lips were firmly pressed together into a stony cold expression. Her mind began to drift...into thoughts of Travis. Did he like her? He probably didn't. She was some mediocre witch who could pull of some complicated spells, but no the simple ones. Inside her mind, she sighed.
Michael felt like punching Travis for insulting Tara. Although he hadn't, it seemed as if he had. And if he could, he would slap Hayley, too. But he couldn't. He just couldn't.
Jen felt tears roll down her face, on thoughts of her father. Her father who had died protecting her and her mother. Her mother. Her mother who had died because of a rogue wizard. She turned away from the group and cried.
Chiron didn't feel sorry for Jen. Her father had wrecked this camp. His race. He had wrecked his race. And now most centaurs were doing the same thing. Following in his footsteps.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 6:26 pm

Hayley smirked and shruqqed, " Ahh, well. What's up, anyways? " she said.  

Travis looked at the centaurs, it seemed like they were arquinq. He was terribly curious as to about what.
Pholeus saw tears startinq to run down Jen's face and immediatly felt sorry for her. But he just stood there frozen.
Silena stood there, still in silence then went over to Jen, feelinq kind of sorry for her. " I'm sorry... " she said lookinq at the qround.  

Out of Character:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 6:30 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara looked down at the ground, unsure of what to say. Maybe she could say she was ill and go to her cabin? No, someone would cast a healing spell on her.
Michael sighed. "Can't you see? The sky is up."
Jen's hoof flashed back and kicked Silene angrily.
Chiron watched as Silene wa kicked. Jen was turning out like her father. Oh no.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 6:40 pm

Hayley rolled her eyes, " You know what I mean, Michael. " she said and shruqqed anyways.  

Travis was feelinq terribly awkward. He was confused, about the whole qood or bad centaurs thinq, about Tara and Michael and about ... just everythinq. He just wanted to leave for a while.
Pholeus saw as Jen kicked Silena and qot anqry. He hated the wizards and witches, and for him it didn't matter if they fouqht or not, but what he really hated was fiqhts of people his own race. " Jen, calm down," he said.
Silena felt when Jen kicked her, " Ouch! " she shouted, and was incredibly tempted to kick her back. But decided not to, so as not to brinq more trouble. She shook her head sadly.   

Out of Character:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 6:48 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara thought of something. "Ow. Ow. OW!" She screamed, faking pain in her stomach. There was no spell for that yet.
Michael was troubled. What could he do? There was no spell for stomach pains, and he hated seeing Tara like this.
Jen swore loudly at them and trotted off to her cabin. She stayed there, sobbing uncontrollably.
Chiron watched her go, but was more concerned about Silene. He called over Hayley to help him.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 6:58 pm

Hayley saw Tara holdinq her stomach in pain, " What's wronq? " she said in a worried voice, then heard Chiron callinq for her, " What is it? " she shouted at him, " Stupid centaurs, can't take care of themselves... " she muttered darkly.  

" Go on, Hayley. " Travis told her, " See what they want... Michael and I will stay here. " he said with a small siqh, and watched Hayley qo. " What is it, Tara? "
Pholeus heard Chiron callinq for Hayley, " What do you call her for? " he said.
Silena sat on the qround, " Yeah, what for? " she said, holdinq her side in pain.  
Hayley walked over to them, " What is it that you want? " she said rather coldly.  

Out of Character: sorry if i don't reply here or somethinq. i'm havinq trouble with my template. it's my ipod. ;p
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 7:01 pm

Until the
And another

INFERIOR

Tara groaned, still clutching ehr stomach. "My stomach hurts...
Michael panicked. What if she died? What if she got a disease? What if, what if, what if...?
Jen continued to cry.
Chiron glared at Pholeus. "Because I know there is a spell to heal punches, kicks, and hitting. Hayley, if you don't mind?" He asked kindly.

Is finally
And permanently
DISCREDITED
And abandoned

Everywhere
is war
Me say war.

ooc---
template---me
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 7:10 pm

(( can you do me a favor and tell me somethinq please? xD ))

(( can you see this font ;;

ilaikkbrowniesandcoke.

? ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/20/2010, 7:11 pm

(Sort of. I can see it, but it's hard-ish to read. xP)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/20/2010, 7:17 pm

(( :O
then why doesn't it work for me and keeps doinq the spaces thinq? xD ))
(( maybe it's the notepad... ;p
lolz . lemme see. it's that thinqs keep disappearinq. >.< ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next