The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Stains & Envelopes

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ink Stains & Envelopes Empty Ink Stains & Envelopes

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/17/2010, 6:02 pm

Hey!

This is a PRP for me & mooniepie

It's about a girl and a boy in love, who are drastically seperated...

And their only communication is through letters.

Rules -

1. Follow all of TWIG's Rules.
2. That's about it... xD
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Ink Stains & Envelopes Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Ink Stains & Envelopes Empty Re: Ink Stains & Envelopes

Post by Mooniepie 5/18/2010, 7:57 pm

(Ooh, I like the name. So... Am I able to post?
If so, I'll name my character Ali Stanfield...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/18/2010, 9:45 pm

{Yes, you are! (:}

Here's my form -

Name - Justin Adams
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Description - Straight undecidable light brown/dark blonde hair, with bangs swept to the side. A strong, broad, face, with baby blue eyes, outlined with a deep navy, and flexed with a soft aqua blue. His skin is mild, but leaning on tan due to his lacrosse obsession.
Personality - TBPO
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/20/2010, 5:14 pm

(OK, cool.)

And Here's My Form~
Name: Ali Stanfield
Description: Light brown hair, with slight curls toward the end; her hair drops to the middle of her back. Emerald green eyes, outlined by a darker forest green. She's lightly tan, with faint freckles; hardly even noticable. She's average height, and thin.
Picture-
Spoiler:

Personality: Tbpo
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/26/2010, 9:33 am

[okay. you start?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/26/2010, 3:50 pm

(Sure.
Btw, I love your avvie and siggie. ;] )

Ali was in the middle of painting something. She was a very well-known artist, all over the world, but currently lived in England.
Once she came to a point she was satisfied with, she stopped, and started writing a letter. Her handwriting was rather fancy, in some ways. Once she finished, she sealed it into the envelope, addressed it, and put it in the mail box. Then she went back to her painting.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/30/2010, 4:46 pm

(maybe we could start where she's leaving?)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/30/2010, 7:47 pm

(Awesome. Should I start, still?????)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 5:15 pm

[I will]

I looked around at the numbers of bags she had placed around her. "So this is it, huh?" I asked grimly, as the taxi honked a reminder that she was to leave now. She was leaving for Europe, to attend a brand new art school.

I knew it was good for her, but I couldn't help but hope that there was another option... I mean this would be great for her. She'd meet people, go places, become someone... I guess I was just a greedy boyfriend. "I'll miss you," I murmered, not sure what to do.

Would she miss me to? What if she found some new European guy and fell in love with him? Or what if she just forgot entirely about me? We couldn't see each other, or call each other. What were we supposed to do? Maybe I'd write her a letter... Maybe.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/3/2010, 5:24 pm

(Good start. *Good thing, because I can't think of anything good to start with today...*)

I sighed. Teen I hugged him. "Yeah, it is... I guess..." I wasn't if I really wanted to leave. There was a part of me -- stuck in this city -- that said to stay. But, I knew I had to leave. It was the best opportunity, I could become an artist. But, I was leaving him. Why? Why leave him? Am I going to stay as faithful as I always was? Of course... I hope. I couldn't stray. That would be painful to my heart, and mind. No stress... Not now, nor then. "I'll miss you, too." I pulled back, and forced a smiled across my face. It was weak. I looked at the ground, the settings around me, him.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 5:46 pm

[no problem! & thanks (:]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 5:50 pm

I kissed the top of her head, smiling, though there was so much pain and force behind that smile. "Here," I offered, picking up a few of her bags and bringing them to the taxi for her. "Hurry or you'll be charged extra," the man ordered, slightly killing the moment.

What was I going to do in the mean time? I had no clue. Literally, nothing... I guess I could just improve my grades, since I was in a medical school. And before I knew it, I'd be starting my internship and I'd have no time at all, which would hopefully help to relieve the stress of this whole thing. She'd be going about four months... Hopefully I could make do until then. Hopefully.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/3/2010, 5:53 pm

I held up a one second finger. "Like I can't handle it..." I said, glaring at him. Then I said, "I'll see you... Well, when I get back, I guess." I shrugged, taking my last bag, which was small, inside with me. "Bye." I said, gloomily.

As the taxi pulled away, I sort of felt like crying, but didn't. I just pulled out my book, and starting reading. Time passed quickly, and soon I was on a plane, leaving for Europe.

(Ack... My birthday is sunday...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 6:06 pm

[[Congrats! My birthday party is Saturday lol xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 6:12 pm

I chuckled. Whenever I tried to help I was mostly put down. But still, I liked to thing I made things easier on her. I watched as the taxi pulled out of the long driveway and sped out. I stood out there until I couldn't see it anymore, where it blent in with the vibrant newly-spring leaves.

I sighed, as it started to drizzle, the sky above a musty grey. That's exactly what I was feeling - bland and empty. Oh well. Walking back into the house, it already felt a lot emptier than usual. Maybe I could surprise her with something... I couldn't visit her because of my school, or at least I couldn't visit her now. But maybe a letter or something would work just as fine...
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/3/2010, 6:16 pm

After a long flight, I landed in Europe. England to be exact. I got off the plain, and grabbed all of my stuff, and headed out to the small aprtment like place I'd bought. All the jobs I'd worked, and school helped with that. I soon unpacked, and looked around. I sighed again. It was lonely without him.

I pulled out some of the pictures I'd made, and hung them up.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 6:25 pm

I woke up the next day and scurried to class, where we learned about what to do in emergency cases. All of this was really interesting to me, where I'd thought college would be a bore and a waist of time. But pretty soon I'd be able to save lives and make a change in the world...

On my way home, I was exhausted. I collapsed in my bed, but then forced myself to get up, as I pulled a piece of paper out. I wasn't sure what to say, or what to include, but my hand just started scribbling down words that came to me and pretty soon I had a full letter in front of me. This is what it read:

"Dear Ali,

How'd Europe so far? Is your new home nice? And how is your new school? Miss you already.

-Justin"

I knew it wasn't much, but it was a start. I included a picture of us that she'd left behind, just a few nights before she had left. The next morning on the way to school, I dropped it off at the post office, already stamped. I knew that in a few days it would arrive at her door step.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/3/2010, 6:32 pm

I woke up, a little restless. I hadn't fully slept, due to the time difference, but I was good enough. I got ready, wearing one of my most favourite outfits. Grey sknny jeans, with black 'elf' boots, and then my shirt, that was basically plain. I put my jacket on, because I was a little cool outside.

I headed out, walking to school. It wasn't far from where I lived. On the way, I braided my hair. It was wet, so if I braided it, it wouldn't curl.

Once I got the school, I looked at the campus. It was beautiful. Green grass. Lots of trees, and foliage. Building with intricate architecture. "Whoa..." I said, under my breath.
A girl walked over, and introduced herself, as a guide assigned by the 'head-master' as she was called. Unlike America, most people in charge here were women. I liked that, somewhat.

My guide was nice, and her name was Richelle. Soon class started, and I headed inside. It was very interesting.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/3/2010, 7:28 pm

Waking up the next morning, I knew the letter would arrive to her soon., though I wasn't sure how long it would take. I had two weeks of school left and we had just recently finished our dissections.

In class we reviewed the veins around the heart and their purposes. We were also quizzed on blood clots to the heart, which I'm pretty sure I did well on. Class was dismissed early today, so I spent the rest of the day hanging with a few friends.

Going to bed, I thought about Ali most of the time, as I wondered whether she'd et my letter the next day or not.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/3/2010, 8:07 pm

I went home, and got ready for bed, early. I made myself dinner, and a few friends came over. We hung out, talked, and then they went home. It's surprising that I made so many friends on the first day.

Soon I started working on my most recent painting, a project for once of my many different arts. I was in sculpting, painting, oils and chalk pastels, pencils, charcoals. I had a wide variety open for my future.

After I was done, I went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Time lapse*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day, to find a letter on my floor. I walked over, and picked it up. "Who could've possibly written me a letter...?" I questioned myself aloud.
I opened it, and read it. "Justin... I miss you too..." I said, with a sigh.
I grabbed some paper, and started writting.
Dear Justin,
Europe is great. I wish you could see it. The people are nice, I've made friends. Classes are fun. I can't wait for you to see my recent work, too.
Thanks for the picture. I knew I'd forgotten something. ;]
I miss you, much, also.
Love,
Ali

She folded the letter, and put it in an envelope, adressed it, and then got ready for classes. Once she was ready, she grabbed her bag, and then left, dropping it in the mail box on her way past.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/4/2010, 4:55 pm

I woke up to hear the knock of the mailman, indicating I had gotten something. I looked at the clock, it was already eleven in the morning. "Crap!" I thought to myself, knowing that I had already missed too much of my class to go in late.

Sighing, I walked to the door, picking up the letter, as I began to read what it had said.

Dear Justin,
Europe is great. I wish you could see it. The people are nice, I've made friends. Classes are fun. I can't wait for you to see my recent work, too.
Thanks for the picture. I knew I'd forgotten something. ;]
I miss you, much, also.
Love,
Ali

I smiled, more because I felt like she was with me when I read it, but also because she had gotten my letter. So sitting down at the table, I used the same pen and a new piece of paper, as I began to jot down words. This time I was more sure of what I wanted and what I was going to say. Pretty soon, I was out of room, so I figured I was done. Signing my name, I read over what I had wrote.

"Dear Ali,

Glad to hear that you got my letter.
Nice to know that you made friends and are having a good time.
Send me a picture of it when you're finished.
Can't wait to visit, whenever that'll be.

Your long distance love,
Justin.

Sealing it in an envelope, I got into the car and drove to the post office, where it would hopefully be sent to her. You could never know... Driving back, I got called by my friend, Tom. "Hey, wanna go play football with us later?" he asked, making it clear he was with my cousin and a few other guys. "Yeah, sure," I shrugged, as he told me when and where. Hanging up, I went back home.

Finishing my studies for our test the next day, I thought about how long it took to get to her and how many people touched the letter before she did. Changing my clothes, I went out and hung out with a few of my friends, as I tried to clear my mind.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/4/2010, 5:08 pm

I went on with my day, even though it was already the next day. I wondered what Justin doing. He was probably with friends, or at home. I was so curious about things. Though it was 8 hours ahead, I cleared the thought. Soon I headed out for lunch with my friends. We all went to a really pretty, rather elegantly decorated café. As we ate, we all talked. My new friend Mali, I found, had come from Africa to be here, and then my other friend, or guide, lived her.

Late on, once all classes were over, and I was tired, I went home. Walking, I passed a woman who looked as if to be a model, just out of a photo shoot, with a dog. She smiled as she passed, and I returned the favour.
Then I headed home. Once I got there, I went through some of my unpacked bags, finding my cellphone, and camera. I took a picture of the painting, and hooked it up to the computer, and got it to print. Then I uploaded a few more pictures of Justin and I. We looked so happy. Then I found the picture of me swimming. I giggled at how weird I looked that day.

I soon went to bed, in sweatpants, and a tanktop, because I'd felt sort of sick, or like I had a late jet-lag.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/4/2010, 7:55 pm

Waking up the next day, I came to realization what day it was. "Friday," I breathed a sigh of relief. One week until graduations! And nine days until I started my internship at our local hospital. God I was so excited... I finally got to do what I loved!

Just because of my good mood, I got to class a little early. Scanning through our book as our professor talked, I wondered what it would be like. I had already applied and had been accepted to the job, I just needed to get out of here. I mean class was fun, but the two didn't compare. It was like serving at McDonald's compared to serving at Olive Garden's.

On my way home, I passed a pet shelter. Maybe a pet was just what I needed to keep me company and to give rid of the silent, empty, feeling that my house was experiencing. I'd put more thought into it later... Or maybe I'd ask Ali in my next letter? God I missed her so much... But day by day it was slowly getting better.

Lost in thought, I ran into a girl with a stack of envelopes in her hand. "Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry!" she apologised, putting her phone on hold, as she looked down at the mess of dropped envelopes scattered on the concrete. "No problem," I shrugged it off, helping her pick them up.

"Throwing a party?" I asked, curiously. "No, I just started being a wedding planner, so I have to get the invitations for my first wedding out," she crossed her fingers, before hurrying off. Yeah, it was a sign. My internship was going to be AWESOME.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/4/2010, 8:07 pm

I woke up the next morning. "Saturday!" I exclaimed as I got up, and saw a letteron the floor.
I read the letter Justin had written, and got my favourite purple pen, and wront back,

Dear Justin,
I can't wait to have you visit, or me visit there, either. I miss you soooo much.
Other than that, the scenery is beautiful. The city is nice, too.
My one friend is from Africa. Her name is Mali. Richelle is from here, and my guide.
I have some pictures for you, of us, my friends and I, and my artwork.
Nothing more for me to say at the moment. Write soon!
With much love,
Ali ♥️

I sealed up the envelope, and again, addressed it, and then got ready for the day. I wore a sundress, blue, at that. Then I went out, and dropped it in the mailbox, and then headed out to meet my friends, for what they called a 'fun day'. It sounded like a good idea to me.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/4/2010, 9:05 pm

I knew I'd be expected to receive a letter, maybe later today, or tomorrow. I wasn't really sure. Maybe she wouldn't send one back at all. It being Saturday, there was no class, so I had the whole day off. But, I still managed to keep myself busy.

At ten in the morning, I ran three miles, to loosen up my muscles. Afterward I felt kind of tired, but more than anything refreshed and healthy. Eating breakfast, a waffle and strawberries(along with a protein shake), I changed to get ready to go to the gym. Then for two hours I worked out at the gym. Once I was finished working out, I swam for half an hour. The perfect end to keeping in shape.

Back home, I ate my lunch, which consisted of a home made bacon lettuce tomato sandwich and lemonade. The lemonade wasn't home made, though. I had just bought it at the store. "Ugh, that reminds me, I have to do my own grocery shopping," I thought to myself, sighing.

After going to the movies with a few friends, I came home exhausted. Collapsing on my bed, I fell asleep almost instantly. And it was easy to sleep, knowing that there would be a letter in the morning, waiting for you.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -