The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street-

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street- - Page 10 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street-

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:14 am

Freddy stood at the top of the staircase, sliding a blade down the wall as he walked down.

Viki hit the last move, then jumped over the bar that was behind her. "Yeah Dean, go on ahead." She said with a grin.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street- - Page 10 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street-

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:16 am

"Ohh Dean is going to dance?" Julia asked.

Box, were is a box... or a door, SOMETHING!, Kris thoght as she tried to find someplace to hide.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:19 am

Dean looked at everyone. "I- Uh..."

Quentin smiled. "Yes he is...!" He said, looking at Dean and jestering him toward the machine.

He was half way down the stair case. "Come out... come out... where ever you are..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:22 am

Sharp object? Maby that would work... Kris thoght as she looked around. Wait nothing hurt him in his world. CRAP!

"Come on Dean please?" Julia asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"Yes Dean, will you dance?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:24 am

Dean saw Julia's eyes and opened his mouth to say a simple 'no', but the eyes.... He sighed. "Fine." He muttered.

Freddy reached the bottom, seeing Kris looking for something to fight him with. He chuckled again, raising his glove. "Come 'ere Kris, come and give Freddy a hug."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:30 am

"YEA!!!" Julia yelled jumping up and down clapping her hands.

She found something, it was it much but it would work, she hoped.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:32 am

Viki leaned closer to Julia and lowered her voice to a whisper. "What should he dance to?"

"What are you gonna do to me, huh?" Freddy taunted.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:33 am

"Girls just wanna have fun?" Julia wispered back.

Kris piced up what she had found and slamed it into Freddy's arm, and then tried to run past him.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:36 am

Viki covered her mouth to keep herself from busting out laughing. "That... would be hilarious. I think he should."

He sighed, plucking whatever Kris stabbed him with out of his arm and throwing it the the ground. He chased after, and at one point, his claw catched onto the back of her shirt. "Gottcha."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:39 am

"Dean, we have what we want you to dance to... Girls Just Wanna Have Fun..." Julia said and then she did the puppy dog eyes again.

"Come on Dean will you dance?" Nancy asked.

"CRAP!" Kris yelled as she felt the claw,
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:41 am

"What? No way will I-" The eyes, again. And he looked at them. He hesitated at first, then sighed. "Fine..."

Quentin put in the quarters and scrolled for the song. "Get ready Dean."

He simply pulled back, both sending her back and ripping part of her shirt off. Only the collar though. {O,e}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:43 am

"Go Dean!" Julia and Nancy yelled at the same time.

"Crap! I really like this shirt!" Kris yelled.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:45 am

Quentin started the song and then backed up and stood next to Viki, who had her phone out and was recording this. Later, it was going on Youtube/Myspace/Twitter/Facebook. Oh heck yes.

He spun her so she faced him and he smirked, his image shimmering slightly and then he disappeared...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:47 am

"What? Nevermind..." Kris said and then she started to run again, this time up the steps.

"Hey promise me this will not go up intill next week... maby then he will not rember.." Julia wispered to Viki.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:49 am

The door at the top of the steps slammed shut...

Viki looked at her and nodded.

Dean, confused at first with the game, just... danced.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 12:56 am

"Oh my gosh, I knew going into the basment was going to be a bad idea, and did I listen to that bad idea feeling? No. I'm going to die, and I should have at least listend to that feeling..." Kris said.

Julia could not help but laugh, at his danceing, it was pretty funny.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 12:58 am

{Going to bed... Night!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 5:58 pm

OOMM or OOC: *waits*
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 6:37 pm

Victoria bit her lip, trying not to laugh so hard.

Quentin had his hand over his mouth, a few laughs escaping.

Dean continued dancing, wondering when the heck the song would end. {xD}

Freddy's laughs bellowed through the basement. Yet you still couldn't see him...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 10:38 pm

"Okay...okay I think you can stop now..." Julia gasped, right before she started to laugh.

"See even you think that I should have not come in here, I mean that it helps you, but not me. You kill me faster, and I die faster... of yeah you also runied my nice shirt. So thanks Freddy.." Kris said trying to stall.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 11:06 pm

Dean gladly raced off the machine, out of breath. "That... was torture."

Quentin and Victoria were on the ground laughing by then.

Silence...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 11:39 pm

"Nope it wasn't. I thought that it was pretty funny." Nancy said.

Julia just kept laughing.

''Crap..bye bye everbody..." Kris wispered as she waited to die.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 11:49 pm

"Me... too!" Victoria was able to manage through the laughs.
Dean sighed, shaking his head.

Freddy rubbed two of his claws together, intimating the sound of scissors, as he approached Kris.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/17/2010, 11:51 pm

"Ahh is Dean sad?" Nancy asked.

Kris just stood as still as she could as she waited.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 11:54 pm

Dean didn't reply at first. "Still... outta... breath..."

Victoria started laughing harder.

Freddy grinned as he used a claw and started tracing patterns on Kris's back. "What'sa matter Kris? Not going to scream and run anymore?" He rasped.

{I FORGOT the first 'S' in Rasped. *shudders*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next