The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

§Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§ Empty §Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§

Post by Katiegirl97 6/4/2010, 12:07 am

Maturity: High- blood, gore, violence, three Syco killers, and um some weird death dreams. Some romance (Unless you disagree Alice)
Fantasy: Mediumish- Three sycos one kills people in there sleep, one is a person in a black cloak and mask, and the other is a guy with a sword like thing.

A Scream, Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm street PRP

Three stories combined, the story of a man who was drowned and know kills who ever steps foot in Crystal Lake,
and man who has a claw glove and kills people in there sleep, and a Syco who dresses up and goes around killing people for no apparent reason. I have 2 special things to say
'When's the next time your going to sleep, and will you ever go back to camp'?

Chchch Hahaha

1.2 Freddy 's coming for you

*Shing* Come out come out were ever you are

v Characters v

Alice's
Alison Anne -->Girl
Victor Anne---> Boy

Jason Voorhees
Freddy Krueger

Katie's

Jenna Hastings
Dean Hastings
Austin Hall

Scream- Roger L. Jackson

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

§Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§ Empty Re: §Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§

Post by Katiegirl97 6/4/2010, 10:05 pm

[ What do you think of it Alice? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

§Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§ Empty Re: §Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§

Post by Miss_Alice 6/6/2010, 9:19 pm

{Sweetness! Very Happy This is awesome!}

{Excuse my lateness...}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/6/2010, 9:50 pm

[ Thanks Smile. Im happy you like it, I wish I had a picture though.... ]
[It's ok Wink. Want to RP? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/6/2010, 10:38 pm

{A picture would look cool, but I like it anyway. ^^}
{Course I do! ^^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/7/2010, 6:39 am

[ I couldn't find one with them all, and when I tried to each there own picture, it turned out HUGE ]
[ Awesome, So who and who? Should are characters already know eachother? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/7/2010, 10:00 pm

{Aw. D: }
{Uh. I don't know. xD And that's a good idea. nod Plus I hate doing like "Oh hello, my name is blahblahblah..." Aheh. Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/7/2010, 10:10 pm

[ I know D: I was sad, the closet of them together was a picture of Jason, Freddy, and Micheal Myers Sad. ]
[ Im going to start off with Jenna and Dean Smile,
Ok, so they will already know each other, so where should they be XD ?? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/7/2010, 10:17 pm

{ Aw... D: I've never actually watched the Micheal Myers movies, it's like, Halloween right?}
{Then I'll start with Victor and Alison. Very Happy Uuuh.... I dunno.. xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/7/2010, 10:19 pm

[ Right, but theres like 13 Halloweens, and there is another scary movie called Saw there are 19 movies X] ]
[ Awesome, Well hmm- what do people usally do- hmm.
They should go on a camping trip XD ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/7/2010, 10:20 pm

{Holy Moly! :O}

{That sounds like a good idea! xD And they can meet Jason! *-* You are smarticles. Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/7/2010, 10:41 pm

[ I know right! They come out with a new one every year,
Lol thanks Smile....... can you start Smile?
They could be packing for the camping trip. Smile ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/7/2010, 10:57 pm

{O_O That's crazy!}
{I don't mind. Smile}
{Kaykay.}
{I'm going to have Alison in first person and everyone else in 3rd.}

I sighed, flopping down on my bed. I really, really, really hated packing. But this trip sounded so fun... I looked up at my bedstand, and saw something missing... "VICTOR!!"

He came in running. "What? What happened?!" He said frantically.

"Where's my violin/drawing/writing binder/notebook?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Oh." He said, smiling sheeply. "Well..." He zipped out of the room.

"UGH!" I yelled, chasing after. "Victor you idiot! Give it bac-" He had shut his door, locking it and I slammed right smack into it. "BAKA!" I yelled, then started calling him names in foreign languages."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/8/2010, 7:22 am

[[ Alright, oh and
Awesome Siggnature Smile. I say Jason will win X] ]]
[[ I'll be doing the same, for Jenna. I dont know if I might keep it that way ]]

I ran through the house looking for everything I needed for the camping trip, like my notebook, camera, video camera, clothes, and other things. I put them all in a baby blue and indigo backpack.

Dean got all his stuff, some of the stuff weren't needed but thats just how Dean was.
Dean was the older brother, he was 3 years older then his little sister Jenna.
He got everything he needed and headed to Jenna's room, he opened the door and saw her still packing " Oh my gosh, girl's take forever to pack " he said leaning againt the door frame.

I rolled my eyes, as I put the last thing into my backpack, " Im ready- Happy? " she said sarcatically
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/8/2010, 10:55 pm

I finished packing a few minutes later. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and then my boho purse. I loved that purse. It was purple and black and, uh, I just loved it. There were keychains attached to it, just horror movie characters. Inside was my violin/drawing/writing binder/notebook, my camera, my cell phone (which, wouldn't work but I still brought it anyway) and my wallet. I walked out, seeing my brother standing in the hallway, with his guitar case in his hand and a backpack slung over his own shoulder. I sighed. "Come on, they must be waiting but now."

He followed obediently... for once in his life.

{Here's a question: Do they know about like, Ghostface, Freddy and Jason from the movies, or do the movies don't exist?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/8/2010, 11:15 pm

I put her Black Converse on instead of my usal flip flops. I took out my small Iphone and texted Alison
"You guys ready?" I texted her swiftly.

Dean watched me texted her, he sighed boredly, waiting foe me to get a answer from them. Even though Dean was older he was still immature.

[ What if there are no movies about them, but they have heard legends about them? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/8/2010, 11:50 pm

{That sounds good. nod}

My phone vibrated through my purse. As I shuffled to grab it, my brother grabbed it instead. "Hey! Baka!"

Victor looked at the text on her small Karma phone and texted Jenna back. "Yeah, we're on our way now." He hit send.

I hissed at him, snatching my phone back. "Baka." I mumbled.

"MOM!!! ALISON IS CALLING ME NAMES IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES!" He yelled.

"Stop that Alison, be nice to your older twin." We heard her sigh.

"4 seconds seems so much older..." I hissed.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/9/2010, 7:12 am

[ Mhm, :] ]

I got the text message, I red it and texted back " Alright, see yall soon " I said pushing send and putting it back in my pocket.

Dean swayed his head " Well,- are they ready? " he asked Jenna in his normal deep voice.

I nodded " Yah, there going to be over soon, gosh be pashent " I said running my finguar through his hair.

Dean showd my hand away " Stop it, Im the older Child Jenna, " he said shaking his hair, to get it back to what he wanted it to look like.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/9/2010, 9:34 pm

"Okay, bye mom, bye dad!" We both called as we raced to the SUV we were using. I quickly opened the trunk, stuffing my stuff inside. "I'm soooo driving!"

"Aha! No, your not!" Victor said, laughing and shaking his head as he shut the trunk. "I'm the one with the keys."

I growled, wanting to tackle him to the ground to get that key... I sighed heavily. "Fine." Soon, we were headed toward Jenna's and Dean's house. I had my head pushed against the window, watching the blurs of things go by.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/9/2010, 9:55 pm

Dean sighed as he got a talk from his mom, about that he needs to keep a look out for his sister, and that be careful and stuff like that " Ok mom, dont worry We'll be fine " he said as I joined him by his side.
" Bye Mom, " Dean and I said before walking out the door so we could wait for them.

Are father had died about 3 years ago, he had cancer and it spreaded before anyone could find it.

I was quiet for a alomst a year after that but then, my friends always cheered me up.
I walked outside with Dean traling behind me, and we watched for a SUV.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/11/2010, 7:45 pm

I sighed loudly. "Could you go a bit faster? Their probably bored out of their minds by now." I quipped, looking back out the window.

"Nag nag nag. Could you stop bugging me?" He quipped back, then turned the CD player on. The speakers blasted in Screamo music.

"UGH!" I screamed, covering my ears. "COULD YOU TURN THAT BLASTED MUSIC OFF?!!"

"NO!" He screamed over the music.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/11/2010, 10:16 pm

I leaned on the door frame, and looked around egarly looking for them. I sighed lightly, I kinda was excited to go on a trip, but then I was alittle afraid, I'd never gone on a trip like this before unlike Dean.

Dean sat the on the ashault and looked at the greyish clouds in the sky surrounded by snowy white clouds, he smiled lightly and stood up.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/11/2010, 10:20 pm

I ended up slamming my hand against the radio when he popped out the CD, 'accidentally' breaking the CD. "That's what you get..." I muttered, looking out the window.

"That's what you get." He mocked.

I sighed, rolling my eyes as he stopped the car. I unbuckled and raced out of the car. "Hi you guys!"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/11/2010, 10:29 pm

I started walking torwards them " Hey, " I said with a sweet smile at my friends.

Dean trailed behind me like a puppy " Hey " he said with a grin.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/11/2010, 10:31 pm

I smiled at them, walking over to the trunk so they could put away their stuff. "You guys ready?" I asked excitedly.

{That's the shortest post I've posted so far. xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next