The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

§Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§ - Page 2 Empty Re: §Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§

Post by Katiegirl97 6/12/2010, 8:49 am

I nodded and picked my backpack off the ground and slung it over my shoulder, " Yah- well I am anyway " I said as I followed her to the truck.

Dean did the same he put his backpack on his shoulder and followed behind me to the truck " Yah, I'm Ready too " he said with a smile of excitment lingering across his lips.

[ xD Lol, My shortest post was the one above yours XD,
I had a dream about Jason yesterday O_O It was--- scarey lol haha ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

§Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§ - Page 2 Empty Re: §Run and Scream because it's Friday13th on Elm Street§

Post by Miss_Alice 6/13/2010, 10:55 pm

{Creepy. O_O}

Alison smiled brightly. "Sweet! This is gonna be so much fun!" She said, clearly hyped up on adrenaline.

"Hey, Alison. You and Jenna sit in the back and Dean and I will sit in front." Victor shouted from the driver's seat.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/13/2010, 11:00 pm

[ It had are characters in it, and some other people from the movie like Wendy and Natalie and Trent X] And yah.
O_0 It was-- wierd ]

I nodded, my face glowed with excitment as well " This will be a trip I'll never forget" I said jumpping up and down with a smile. I listened to Victor and nodded lightly " Sounds good to me " I said running to the back.
[" This will be a Trip I'll never forget" Haha No kinding XD ]

Dean nodded " Sounds good, " he said walking over to the passanger's side and getting in.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/13/2010, 11:26 pm

{Whoa. O_O}

"Yeah!" Alison said, also hopping up and down, shutting the trunk, then joining Jenna in the back seat.

Victor started the car again, then started driving off.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/13/2010, 11:32 pm

[ I know X_X It didn't end out very good.
On the Bright side Victor, Alison, and Jenna made it X) ]

I smiled lightly as Alison got in next to me, " So where are we going to again? " I asked curiously just to be sure.

Dean ignored shrugged " I dont know, is it Crystal Lake or River or I dont know Jenna " he said looking at me through the mirror.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/14/2010, 10:23 pm

"It's Crystal Lake." I corrected, smiling lightly.

Victor couldn't help but smile lightly. "How long are we going to be at Crystal Lake again?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/14/2010, 10:39 pm

Dean smiled lightly " I knew that, I was just making sure you guys knew " he said with a sly playful grin.
Dean listened to the question and was scilent cause he didn't know the answer so why bother acting even more stupid then he was already acting.

I looked at him " A week correct? " I said looking at everyone.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/14/2010, 10:51 pm

"I think that is correct... Thanks." Victor said, turning his attention back to the road.

I nodded. A week! With just my friends and my annoying brother! This with be fun...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/16/2010, 11:26 pm

I smiled " No problem, " I said with a smile. I was really excited to be going with my friends, but I was nerves also. Why I was nervers I wasn't sure,

Dean smiled lightly, " This'll be fun " he said looking at the road, watching trees pass by.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/16/2010, 11:29 pm

{I'm gonna just change to all around 3rd person... D: }

Victor glanced at her and smiled back.

Alison stared out the window, her eyes glazing over slightly.

{Shortie post~}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/16/2010, 11:41 pm

I smiled slightly again and looked as trees passed them by in a blur. I gave a crooked smile out the window and smile ever so faintly.

Dean looked at the dash board and started to focus on it.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/16/2010, 11:44 pm

She leaned against the window, her eyes shutting ever so slightly.

Victor was the only one that was wide awake. He had to be to drive, ya' know? He watched the road with much focus.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/17/2010, 11:13 pm

I looked at the seat infront of me and smiled slightly.

Dean pulled a black ipod nano from his pocket and put his headphones in and closed his eyes.
I little while after he fell asleep.

I looked at Dean from over the seat and shook my head lightly at him.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 11:16 pm

After Dean, Alison popped in her ear buds and fell asleep in a split second.

Victor glanced at Jenna, then back to the road.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/17/2010, 11:26 pm

Dean was scilent as he slept thank godness.

Jenna smiled ever so slightly. She looked at Alison then at Dean relizing they were both asleep " Wow, there asleep " she said smiling slightly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 11:29 pm

"Alison is always good at falling asleep fast, that's for sure..." Victor said with a grin.

{Are Dean and Alison going to see Freddy because they're sleeping? Or should we save that for later?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/17/2010, 11:43 pm

Jenna smiled " Dean has got to sleep in about 5 years without listening to music. " she said with a small smile at her brother " So are you eci-ted? " she asked him with a smile.

[ They can see him if you want to since you own Freddy X) ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2