The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd

2 posters

Go down

See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd Empty See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd

Post by Taylor_Potter 1/2/2010, 2:28 pm

To start off I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hope 2009 was epic for you and that you'll have a radical 2010!

Two days ago we went shopping at Wally-World for different things. The one we went to was still pretty wiped out from Christmas shopping and after-Christmas shopping. We couldn't find this game there so we went home. After that, we went to Target and I got the game. (Btw, you just lost The Game) It's Sims 2 Double Deluxe. Not only is it addicting, it's so hard!!

Originally I had two people Taylor and Sev (yeah, Harry Potter adict much?). My sister made a acharacter and stole my boyfriend. After that, she got a game and we both restarted. I made Harry Potter [xD] and Lauren. Lauren was a vampire. Lauren was stupid and walked outside in broad daylight. I am sad to say she died an hour later. I made another Lauren. She died from an attack of flies, completely accidental! nod *sarcasm* I finally made yet another Lauren. She's alive and married to Harry. They have a son named Albus. Unfortunately she's probably going to die soon cause her stats won't go up. I really don't want to see Harry's reaction to his wife dying.

Yesterday I went to see Avatar and it was epic! We were in the second row (my parents kept talking throughout the movie and complaining about how close we were) cause it was packed. I didn't mind it though, made the 3-D effects cooler. The plot, 3-D stuff and characters were cool but it was a bit cliche. Personally you could tell everything was going to happen ahead of time. Well, that's just me at least.

I have a sister now! No, my mom's not pregnant and we're not adopting. Might recall in my previous blog that I talked about my mom's best friend's son and his daughter moving in. They'll be here for awhile but I don't mind it. I get to have an actual little sister now! Some of you are confused cause you thought I had one. She was my little sister... I know, confusing! But it's gonna be cool for me. Problem's going to be homework... Oi, she's already using my new desk more than I am. Guess I'll have to get used to it though.

So, I can't think of much else to say. Have to go finish my stupid diorama. Don't have a random poem for today. I have a riddle though;

What's black, white and red all over?

Spoiler:
Groaner joke?
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd Empty Re: See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd

Post by shadowsowner888 1/2/2010, 2:58 pm

Yay for Sims! xD Is that, like, a spin-off of the original? Or is it the actual game?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd 1312See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd 2412See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd 3349See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd 3548See Taylor Scream: Taylor_Potter's Blog for Jan. 2nd 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down