The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings

2 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings Empty Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings

Post by SaddleClub 5/14/2010, 7:58 pm

Taylor Swift

So I went to a Taylor Swift concert last night Very Happy It was pretty amazing cheesy I had a greatgreatgreat time, and I didn't know only one song. (Today Was a Fairytale) My seats were the second to last row from the top (which were apparently the best seats available during a presale..... Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings Confused ) but I got some amazing pictures!! Here's one of 'em: (but please dont take it)

Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings 2rzoz82

Solos

I'm sure I've complained about the whole Seasons of Love/other song solo situation in choir. Long story short: I got stuck with the shortest solo possible that you didn't even have to try out to get when I failed at getting two solos I did try out for. (one of them I had been practicing practically nonstop for two years, by the way) So today before Seasons of Love I was over on the piano (playing nursery rhyme like songs, thank you very much xD) when the director walked over (though no one else did xD) and told me that I was gonna get another one of the end solos cuz the people who were supposed to have a duet there never show up. Then one of them walked in so it became a duet with them. Still, at least I get to sing twice. I'm still upset about one of the audition solos though......

Book endings

We're approaching the end of a book we're reading in school. There's like 20 pages left.
So my teacher left us in suspense over the weekend and told us to write our own endings. And I think mine is pretty amazing. xD It's kinda getting long, but it's cool. Smile And I'm having two alternative endings cuz I couldn't decide which I wanted more. But they both have the same start, so when I got to the part they broke off, I wrote, "*see page 3 or *" (the blank is cuz I don't know how long ending 1 is gonna be so I need to know when ending 2 will start xD) I hope my teacher gets it xD

Well that's all. My blog actually had organization today. xD

With love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings

Post by shadowsowner888 5/15/2010, 8:47 am

That Taylor Swift concert sounds like it was so, so cool. applause That's epic that you got to go!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings 1312Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings 2412Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings 3349Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings 3548Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 5/14/10 ~ Taylor Swift, solos, and book endings

Post by SaddleClub 5/15/2010, 7:32 pm

It was fun Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down