The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift?

+4
FOREIGN?!
liz1289
shadowsowner888
minimaid
8 posters

Go down

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? Empty Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift?

Post by minimaid 4/7/2010, 8:00 pm

I'm looking for some songs to practice on, I have no range, and a deeper voice... I have already mastered all Taylor swift songs, some paramore songs that aren't as strong, and a couple lady gaga songs. No christian music please, unless it's something like flyleaf, or skillet that's more of a rock crossover band.
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? Empty Re: Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift?

Post by shadowsowner888 4/7/2010, 10:27 pm

SKILLET! <3 Love Skillet. I find the song Comatose works pretty well for me, and I have no range and a deeper voice too, though there's a verse or two that I like to sing an octave lower because that's easier for me. :3

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City is another good one. Very Happy Totally easy to sing, and totally sweet too. Don't know if OC is your thing, though. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 1312Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 2412Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 3349Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 3548Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? Empty Re: Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift?

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 10:51 pm

The Saltwater Room~Owl City
Hello Seattle~Owl City
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/7/2010, 11:17 pm

I have sort of the same voice; it's a little deeper than usual and I get squeaky if the notes are too high. o.o So Far Away by Carole King is a pretty easy one, and Welcome to the Sixties is also very fun as well. Smile You said you did some Paramore songs, and if you like to belt than you might want to try some musical songs like Defying Gravity, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, ect. Those are usually very loud because you have to be big on stage. grin
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/8/2010, 1:01 am

Lol, I forgot about owl city!
Thanks people.Smile
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/8/2010, 8:54 am

Shadow, you have a high voice! I've heard you sing! xD

Um... what about some Selena Gomez music? It's really catchy, but high. But you can always sing an octave lower. Wink

Naturally is really good. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? Siggy
Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? SiggyGood songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? Siggy
Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? SiggyGood songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/8/2010, 8:55 am

Secondhand Serenade is good. (: I like singing Fall For You.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/8/2010, 10:45 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:Vanilla Twilight by Owl City is another good one. Very Happy Totally easy to sing, and totally sweet too. Don't know if OC is your thing, though. xD
I actually thought that Vanilla Twilight was sort of hard to sing; but maybe that's just me. *shrug*
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/8/2010, 12:05 pm

It's not that high, though, Amanda! Taylor Swift has what I'd call a high voice. xD

Hmm, that's interesting, Forry. :O It's easy for me at least, but idk, I guess it could be hard for other people. xDD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 1312Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 2412Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 3349Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 3548Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/8/2010, 12:26 pm

It's high enough, Shad. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Good songs for people with no range, besides taylor swift? Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/8/2010, 1:11 pm

If you say so. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/8/2010, 6:59 pm

Thanks again.(:

Q+P forver.(:
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/10/2010, 10:46 pm

Um, I don't know what you mean by "no range," but I can try to make suggestions. xD If you mean, like, fairly monotonous, look for some REM songs, like "It's the End of the World (As We Know It)". But I don't know if that's your thing.

But if you mean Taylor Swift like things that don't go too high, do you like All Time Low? A few of their songs don't go anywhere, but it can be a tad hard to find a song that doesn't have a word disallowed at school or a topic that could be interpreted to mean something.

Unexample: Boston. Just letting you know if you consider it.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/11/2010, 8:53 pm

I love all time low, there one of my favorite bands.Smile I've learned alot of theirs.Smile
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 4/15/2010, 10:06 am

Need you Now-Lady Antebellum (it's a duet, but you can sing it single-handedly)
I run to You-Lady Antebellum (^^^^)
Say Goodbye-Skillet

Sorry, that's all I can think of. Razz
It's still morning and my brain is not up-and-a-running yet.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/15/2010, 3:56 pm

Theres actually 3 people in lady antabellum. xD
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/16/2010, 8:01 pm

Three people, two singers. smug But still, yeah, that's a good song to do, nothing too low and nothing too high.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down