The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10

+2
Avé
FOREIGN?!
6 posters

Go down

I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 Empty I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/19/2010, 3:28 pm

prepare for sad nostalgia-ness.

Okay, so, last year I was completely and utterly obsessed with Taylor Swift. Well, I still am-ish, but not as much. Now I just sort of revere her kick apple song writing skills. And I sorta hate her because she's so good at it. ANYWHAYS back then she was the only thing I listened to. And last year had a lotta sadness in it. So pretty much every song on her first album has a sad memory to it. I made the mistake of listening to it again. Now I'm all sad and nostalgic-ey. Oh, and I use that word too much because of Owl City. Just to let you know. xD

you cry, but you don't tell anyone, you might not be the golden one. and you're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone.

Tied Together With A Smile was the first one that came on since I have my computer on repeat. Now I'm remembering Lauren. She used to be basically my best friend, since forever. We went horseback riding together, we played with webkinz together, we played soccer together, we did everything together. Ever since girl scouts, and she was pretty much the only friend I had for a while. But then last year we sort of started to drift apart. Her dad died and I didn't even know how to talk to her about it, I joined a different soccer team, we both quit webkinz (well, we did that a whilte before, but still.) and she started going sort of scene-ish. I mean, not really scene, but our interests really changed. She likes MCR and sort of screamy music (well, she always has, but back then I dealt with it. *nod*) she likes doctory stuff that really kinda freaks me out (she wants to be a surgeon. I'm quite supportive of it as long as she doesn't operate on me.) and other things. We always always ALWAYS did that theatre camp that I talked about in my last blog together, but now I'm not sure if we'll do it. We're so awkward when we talk now, and she's changed so I'm not sure she even wants to do it again. So now I'm sad. Because I miss my old best friend. Sad

you just see right through me, but if you only knew me, we could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable. instead of just invisible.

Invisible was the next song. Even though the whole song doesn't relate to me, really, the chorus does. It reminds me of Chad. It reminds me of that day on the beach when we played soccer in the sand, and you were sort of laughing because I was making our little stick-in-the-sand-goals totally out of proportion and I didn't even realize it. And then I blushed. And then we played and I kept kicking you on accident and felt really bad about it but you just laughed. And I felt happy- I think. And then I remember when we were on the beach and I was sitting on my towel and you were skin boarding and you looked at me and for practically the first time ever, I didn't look away. And then it started to rain and we had to walk back to everyone else, and while we were walking across the bridge neither of us said anything. I think I'm going mad, but I felt like you were trying to say something, but couldn't find the words. And now I haven't seen you in months, practically, except for that one day when you were fishing on the pier. And the only time you saw me was when you came back to the park for water, and you looked at me, and I felt pretty. Oh dear, I have gone mad, because I just wrote this whole thing like you- I mean, he- would read it. I'm so hopeless.

so how can I ever try to be better? nobody ever lets me in, I can still see you, this ain't the best view, on the outside looking in.

The Outside came on next. Oh dear, my iPod is trying to kill me. This reminds me of having barely any friends, and always feeling awkward, and always being known as 'that girl who was at the dance who got chased around by Pat all night because she was "just that homeschooled girl"'. Actually, I think I was known as "just that homeschooled girl", but to some of the guys I was known as the first one. Bleh. Men. Haha. But I was really a social wreck back then. I still am, I guess, but I've gotten a little better because Ave has forced me to talk to people. xD Back on topic. This song makes me remember lying on my bed on friday night, wondering what other girls where doing besides playing cards with their families and then going to bed at 9:30. Then I remember soccer practice where everyone was talking about school, and I just laughed and nodded because no one cared to explain it to me. Then I remember having this song on repeat and reading the Harry Potter books over and over again because I was so bored. I read the Order of the Pheonix eight times, dontcha know?

no use defending words that you will never say. and now that I'm sitting here thinking it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you.

Now I remember Taylor. My brother. I remember once Lauren ( Dx ) was playing truth or dare with me, and asked me who has made me hurt the most in my life. I said I didn't know and skipped it, but in my head the whole time was "TAYLORTAYLORTAYLORTAYLORTAYLOR". I'm a sensitive person, and I cry easily. I hate it, but then I remind myself it's a good skill for an actor. But nearly the only reason I ever cry is because of Taylor. He's a donkey. A jack donkey. >.> We only talk about it when he's gone, but both my siblings hate him as much as I do. He's freakin' bi-polar. Sometimes he's nice and funny, then it takes two seconds for him to be twisting your arm, calling you a baby and telling you to shut up. That's what he does, really. I thought that if I just handle all our conversations emotionless-ly and maturely, then maybe he would do the same. Nope. I try to handle it properly and nicely and not raise my voice, he just grabs my arm, tells me that I'm being a jerk or a brat or something, tells me to shut up and sulks into his room because he knows that I'll beat him in that argument. He sucks with words and feelings and everything, so he just resorts to physical-ness. If I just play with him, jokingly, or I'm in a really bad mood and he starts to annoy me I'll tell him to stop, then he'll twist my arm or step on my foot REALLY HARD and tell me to shut up. Or he'll hit me. Or kick me. Or something. Then I tell my mom what he's done, and he denies it. And he never gets in trouble. Ever. He never thinks I can do anything right, he never supports me, he never says he cares about e or anything. See? I'm crying right now. Just thinking about him. I remember once we were talking and I told him that one of my idols was Kristen Chenoweth because of her amazing voice and awesome acting skills, and then he started making fun of her, and I told him to stop and he didn't, and then I ran up to my room crying. Then he came up, threw a pillow at me really hard, told me to shut up and that I was being a baby, and then slammed the door. I really hate how he thinks that acting is easy and stupid. He always scoffs actors I like and says that it's just an easy way to get rich. I respect everything he likes, but he can just bash my people all he wants. He's really bad with musicians I like too. He loves to made fun of Taylor Swift and Sugarland and anyone I like. He has no taste in music. He's just now beginning to like some popular music, and he thinks he's so awesome listening to disturbia, when I've had the song memorized for like, a year. He thinks he's so much cooler than me. HE'S IN THE LATIN CLUB, WORSHIPS HIS HISTORY TEACHER, DIDN'T MAKE THE TENNIS TEAM AND GETS PUSHED AROUND BY PEOPLE THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM. HELLO? Ugh. I just feel sorry for him. No one is ever going to love him if he keeps acting like this, he'll never be happy, and he'll never have a girlfriend or anything. I can't wait untill he realized that. I'll stop now, because this is getting really long, I just wanted to make my point.

'Kay, I'll stop now. But there you go, a peak into my past. A sad one. Dx

SORRY FOR DEPRESSING Y'ALL, I'LL END THIS ON A HAPPY NOTE.
    LOOK, IT'S A KITTY. Very Happy
    I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 Tumblr_l0rc6tHJ5v1qzyrwvo1_500

FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 Empty Re: I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10

Post by Avé 4/19/2010, 4:00 pm

Kick apple and jack donkey? Niiiice. xD

Anyway. Oh my god, I know how you feel. Nostalgia buddies? Yeees. I get what you mean about Lauren. She was so fun, and now she's so... meh. Different.

Aw, Chad... :/ Forrey, you seriously need to tell him how you feel. You're lucky; you've known him for forever and guess what? You might never talk to him again once he leaves this year. I know how that feels, and trust me, it's not gonna be pretty. You remember me! Crying 'bout S every time White Horse came on. You don't want to end up like that, do you? xP

"That girl who was at the dance who got chased around by Pat all night because she was "just that homeschooled girl". Aww, Pat. <33 But that actually is how MT described you. Well, the Pat part.

Taylor reminds me so much of Marie. >_> They should seriously go out.

Duuuude. I was about to yell at you for not putting the play list on autoplay, because I didn't even notice it until I scrolled down, but then I realized my volume was down all the way. XD

A kitty! Meow. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 Empty Re: I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/19/2010, 4:28 pm

I know, right? ^^

Nostalgia buddies; I like the ring of that. nod Lauren. D:

'Cept there are a million-thousand relationships that are ruined ever year because they get emotions and all that stuffs involved too soon and then end up not being friends no more. Scientifically proven.

That sounds like something MT would do. *-*

EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. NO. NO. NO. Cuz he's heartless. How could you be so heartless...? oh. how could you be so heartleeeeesssss? xD

Smoooth. xD

meowmeowmeow. C:
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/19/2010, 4:32 pm

And there a million-thousand hearts that are broken every year because they don't share how they really feel and regret it after the person has left. Ave-tifically proven.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/19/2010, 4:38 pm

50% OF THE KOOKABURRA COMMUNITY GET BROKEN HEARTS EVERY YEAR BECAUSE THEIR FRIEND KOOKABURRA RUINED THEIR KOOKABURRA RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR KOOKABURRA FEELINGS. FORREIGNTIFICALLY PROVEN. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/19/2010, 4:49 pm

Aww, Forry, that all sucks. (I would be about to cry right now, but I'm listening to Fred while I read this and hear Taylor, so . . . the effect was ruined. ^^; Eh hehehe . . .) Taylor Swift really does have sad songs like that, doesn't she? :/ I'm sorry that you're feeling like this. Sometimes you just gotta listen to stuff like Owl City instead. Or Weeeek! Weeeek is a very happy song. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 1312I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 2412I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 3349I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 3548I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaseythegiraffe 4/19/2010, 6:57 pm

That suckss.
Trust me, I know about sad pasts. And presents. And futures.
If you need anyonee to talk to, i'm here.
kaseythegiraffe
kaseythegiraffe
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/19/2010, 9:50 pm

I relate to all you said girlie.

:/
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/19/2010, 10:25 pm

Shadow: Great, you ruined the effect. xD Yes, she does. nod I've actually been listening to the Offspring all day; it's helped. Very Happy

Kasey: Aw, thanks. Smile

Mini: Maybe we could start a club or something. Hmm..
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 4/19/2010, 11:37 pm

A club for depressed people with no friends? IAMEXCITE.
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/20/2010, 8:38 am

OHGOSHTHATSOUNDSIMMACULATE. We could call it... the club for depressed people with no friends. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/22/2010, 5:16 pm

One of the reason's why Taylor Swift is so famous is because you can relate to her songs so much. And look, almost everyone on here's 'story of my life songs' includes taylor swifts. Sorry if I start randomely typing Taylor Swift lyrics; I'm listening to her and that tends to happen.

As for Lauren, I'm sure she misses you to. If the surgeon stuff bothers you then you could just politely ask her to not bring it up around you, since you have a weak stomach. And I'm sure Lauren doesn't want things to be awkward, so my suggestions is that you entirely avoid that topic unless she brings it up. Just pretend like nothing happened and put a huge effort into being her friend again. You guys were best friends and now that her father's dead, she needs a best friend more than ever. (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
I shouldn't listen to taylor swift anymore. D: 19.4.10 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down