The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life.

+4
Jesus4Eternity
Komoda
Avé
Miss_Alice
8 posters

Go down

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Empty Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life.

Post by Miss_Alice 5/20/2010, 11:15 pm

Oh.
My.
GOD.

I am never, ever, ever ever ever going to go out in public again. EVER.
I'm writing this with tears running down my face.

Today was our choir's: Just for Fun! Concert. Well, I signed up for a solo (well, it was a duet at first, but my friend didn't learn her lines), I was going to sing part of: "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid.
Alone.
In front of *maybe* 80 people.

The tears keep falling...

When they announced it was to be my turn, my confedance level sky rocketed, I could do this!

Until the piano started.

Until I felt all eyes on me.

Until I felt my stomach churn and my dinner starting to disagree with me.

(Just to let you know. I did not trow up.)

I just skipped every other line.

"The men up there don't alot of blabber, they think a girl who gossips is a bore" -Off key.
"Yes on land it much preferred, ladies not to say a word, after all dear" -Forgot this line.
"What is idle praddle for? COME ON." Nothing that bad happened.
I don't even remember the line that was here.
Or the next.

Then the rest of the song, I was on the brink of tears. When the song ended, I got a loud applause, but I knew it was to get me off the stage.
I feel like the girls before me in the talent show. Off key, missing lines. OMG.

She's choking back tears...

I don't even think I'm going to school tomorrow. I might not even end up going to see A Nightmare on Elm Street again on Saturday.
I'm so mortified.

Now, If you excuse me, I'm off to go sob some more, while gaining 8 pounds shoveling ice cream into my mouth, and watching the Season Finale of Bones.

Good Day.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Empty Re: Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life.

Post by Avé 5/20/2010, 11:22 pm

Let me just start by saying that this happens to everyone.

I'm sorry it happened, though. :/ But in a few days, no one's going to remember it even happened. They're seriously not going to care that you messed up just a little bit.

-hug- It's gonna get better.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Empty Re: Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life.

Post by Komoda 5/20/2010, 11:25 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry about this, Alice. :/ But I know this is probably the worst advice ever, but it always helps me; think of your life as an anime, or a humorous show. Things like that always happen to the main characters, but it's not like it's the end of the world. I'm sure everyone will think you're cute for it, and they'll likely forget about it in a week. I'm proud that you had the guts to take on that solo in the first place!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/21/2010, 9:10 pm

I'm sorry! *huggle* It's gonna get better.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Siggy
Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. SiggyAlice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Siggy
Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. SiggyAlice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/21/2010, 9:32 pm

Would it make you feel better if I told you a story?
ONCE UPON A TIME, I am singing along with the radio with crowd of people in car...
REAL lyrics: "Ready Yourselves, ready yourselves, let us shine the light of Jesus in the darkest night..."
LIBBY'S lyrics: "Radio says, radio says, make us shine the light of darkness in the darkest light..." (off key and everything)
Everyone stops and stares at me. (Including my BFF, the driver, and my brother)
Do you see what I'm getting at? Embarrassing things happen, and it can make you feel TERRIBLE, but it won't stay like that for long. Soon enough, you'll be back to the life you're used to.
I hope this makes you feel better, though you don't have to hold back
Anger, sadness, tears, anything. Sorry that happened, ~SoxPaws~
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Siggy Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/22/2010, 12:51 am

Aw, Alice. *hug* I'm really sorry about that. :/ You did really good for trying, though, and things will look up soon. Smile Everything will turn out okay. It happened to me once, too, sort of. I was in a piano recital, and totally skipped the whole middle of my piece. Couldn't remember a thing, and had to go right to the end. It was horrible, but in the end, everything was okay because I knew it was a moment I would never have to relieve again. And it will be for you, too, I promise. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. 1312Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. 2412Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. 3349Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. 3548Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/22/2010, 1:44 pm

This happened to me when I had to do Tai Quan Do(Didn't spell it right xD) in front of maybe...60 people. I was scared to death! D:

I feel for ya. *Gives cookies*
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. 1589Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/22/2010, 3:01 pm

*takes ice cream away gently*
Onii~Sama, who is going to remember that? No one important. Only stupid perve Stanley, and we can just beat him up later.
Nerves; that happens to everyone. But trying anyway; not everybody can do that. You did good! I wouldn't have been able to do that at all. (Besides the fact that I can't hit those notes.)
You'll forget, because everyone was cheering madly for you at Trojan Follies. Not everyone's perfect.
Now, please excuse me while I go break the speakers for playing Barbie Girl over and over again.
It'll be okay. I'll give you a big hug when I see you! Wink
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Alice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. SiggyAlice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. SiggyAlice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. SiggyAlice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. SiggyAlice's Random Dancing: I shall live in a hole for the rest of my life. Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down