The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st!

3 posters

Go down

Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! Empty Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st!

Post by Arianna 5/21/2010, 2:29 pm

So, time for a blog.
I guess there's not that much to say. Basically, all I did the whole week, was, well, watch Death Note.
See, I had a normal weekend, but I don't really remember what I actually did. The usual, probably. Go on the computer. And then, on Sunday, I was procrastinating, because that's what I do, and I thought "Ooh, I'll watch Death Note!"
I started watching on Sunday at 4:56 pm. By Thursday at 5:28 pm, I had watched all 37 episodes.
Gosh, it seems like soooooooo long ago that Light was still writing his first name in the notebook. It just… I don't know. The 5 days in which I watched it seem like a month. Which is really weird.
I watched 8 episodes on Sunday. Monday was another 8. Then only 7 on Tuesday 'cause I had my piano lesson. 11 on Wednesday to make up for it, and the last 3 yesterday.
I cried so many times. Ahhhh. Sad Don't read on if you don't want DN spoilers.
Anyway, when L died, I hadn't really started liking him yet. Don't get me wrong, I didn't not like him, he just wasn't my favorite character. But when he was gone, I really missed him. Like, really, really missed him. Dx
And then when Light's dad died… Gosh, that was so sad. He died thinking - no, for him it was knowing - that his son wasn't Kira. For him that must have been the most important thing in the world. It's just… so sad and yet so perfect that he believed the lie.
And when Light died… Okay, I'll admit it - I've been rooting for him all along. I know, I know. He's a lunatic serial killer who deserves to die. But… he's my second favorite character (after Matsuda) and I just couldn't stand it to see him dying.
And now that Death Note is over for me… well, I'm crushed. The alternate ending which I saw is probably what I'd want happening - Light awakes in Mu, or nothingness, but that's actually the Shinigami realm. And for each human he's killed, he has to live their death - which gives him enough time to go to the king and make a deal and somehow become the real god. I know Light could do it.
Now, my favorite FAVORITE character is Matsuda. He's just so SWEEEEEET! He's so stupid and even though I partially hate him for shooting Light in the last episode (I'll get over it) I think he's awesome! He's never a help but he still always tries his best.
And Ratty lent me her cloning machine so now I have his clone, 'cause Twarry claimed him first. Matsuda2's just like Matsuda, except he's MINE! Very Happy Haha.
Hmm. I've done things other than watch DN this week, surprisingly. I wrote 2 fanfics (which were freewrites, admittedly) which were Death Note-ish, read a few fanfics and attempted to draw Light.
And there were also non-DN-related things. I made a layout for Aeripets today. It looks okay, but in IE it completely freaks out and messes the whole page up. Razz Oh well.
There was homework, too, and a German test that I'm sure I'll have done horribly on. I got an 85% on a math investigation. The 15% I lost? I didn't draw a table. That's right, I lost over 1/7th of my grade because I didn't draw a table. I had all the things on the paper, too, which would have been able to go on a table. If I'd have labeled the rows and drawn some lines I'd have been fit for getting 100%. Ughhhhh.
I read the 3rd Maximum Ride book. The 4th is supposed to be in the library, but it's a 'missing book' which means that even though it's not checked out, they can't find it. Same for the 5th. I hope it'll be found soon.
Ugh. I haven't freewrote yet today, and even though I have a long weekend, I have so much stuff to do. I just want to rest… and honestly, I don't really want to go on the computer. That's very absurd for my usual behavior, but I guess that I'm just computered-out due to all of the Death Note.
And also, regarding school, I apparently got a 6 on my wood project. I had worked SO HARD on it and I was sure I was going to get a 7. He'd said if I got a 7 I'd get a 7 in the class, but he then was like "so, you've got a 6". I didn't freak out in the room, but I sure as heck cried when I was out of it. Which was LOVELY, because you know how much I LOVE crying at school, in front of TONS of people. xP
And then, two girls from my class went to ask him and apparently they persuaded him to give me a 7… I'm not really sure. They're not good friends of mine (no one is, really. xD) and they could have misunderstood him, so I don't want to be sure. My mom suggested that I write an email to him, but I don't want to bother him. The good thing is that I'll never have to do wood tech, ever, again.
I had a sore throat / stuffy nose / slight cough the whole week, but it's almost gone now so I'm happy. Sports Day is next Wednesday, if it doesn't rain. I'll be doing 800 meters, 1500 meters, skipping rope races (a fun event), and long jump. I'm bad at everything except for 1500 meters, which I'm okay at.
My back hurts. I dunno why. xP
Wait - I was going to end this blog, but I remembered something I've been wanting to blog about for quite a long time. Even though this is just going to be a paragraph or two.
I keep wanting to rant about the way that people in my grade behave, particularly the things they say and do. But I've realized it doesn't make much sense - they're mature, I guess, in the physical sense. And in nature, they could already be having kids, just not in our society. I shouldn't frown down on the things they do, but I do. I don't know why.
Anyway, I haven't got much else to say. I'd end this with questions, so people comment, but there's not much to ask. Talk about Death Note, if you like.
Adios!
Arianna
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! Empty Re: Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st!

Post by shadowsowner888 5/22/2010, 12:56 am

applause Yay Death Note!

Personally, though, I don't really think the shinigami realm was MU. Because Ryuk did say that Light would fade away during the last deaths, or something like that . . . at that point, that'd be what Mu is, I think. nod Because the whole thing about MU is that the people cease to exist when they go there, as a way to say that death is death and there's no going back. (That's why there were never death erasers except in the pilot chapter. xP)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 1312Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 2412Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 3349Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 3548Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! Empty Re: Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st!

Post by Arianna 5/22/2010, 2:38 am

Haha, yeah. Just in the alternate ending it's instead of MU... for a bit. xD Anyway, I'd be cheering on Light if that happened. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/22/2010, 2:40 am

Me too. nod I think he'd be a valuable addition to the shinigami community!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 1312Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 2412Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 3349Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 3548Arianna's Death Note Blog for the 21st! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/22/2010, 2:56 am

'Cause Light's awesome? Or 'cause you hate him? xD
AHHIMISSDEATHNOTESOMUCH.

Uh. I'll get over blurting out random stuff like that in a week or so.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/22/2010, 3:02 am

I'm not actually commenting on the blog itself, but my theory (before I saw the rule about Mu) was that humans who use the Death Note become Shinigami... But they don't. Razz
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/22/2010, 1:33 pm

Cus he's awesome! :O I want him to live!

I really like that theory, Ratty. xP The people who came up with MU are so cruel.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/22/2010, 2:10 pm

Yayyyy! Very Happy

You know the oneshot manga which happens 3 years after Light dies? Well, this one Shinigami gets a notebook because he gives the king 13 apples - for free! So, I theorize that if Light has some way of getting apples to the king, he could either become a shinigami or become alive again. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/23/2010, 10:24 am

OH MY GOSH. YES. Light will live!!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/23/2010, 10:28 am

Which is sorta what I wrote about in my freewrite. Very Happy

GO LIGHHHTTT! Very Happy

Ya know, I actually like Misa. 'Cause she's such a Light fangirl. Razz
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/23/2010, 10:33 am

x3 Yeah, I saw.

Lol, this is true! XD I like her because I can relate to how infatuated she is over Light, since that's kinda how I felt over Jamie. Like, even if he wanted to use me and pretend he was dating me, I woulda been okay with it because I wanted that badly to be with him. o_O
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/23/2010, 10:38 am

He wanted to use you and pretend he was dating you? 0.o
xD
Anyway, yeah. And she's always so upbeat. :3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/23/2010, 10:55 am

No! If he wanted to. xD

Yes! nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/23/2010, 10:58 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh. xD

I... I don't know if I like Matsuda or Light more, now. Dx
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down