The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note

3 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note Empty Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 8:34 pm

So I watched the first episode of Death Note yesterday for my blog.

Aaaand I just finished episode 9. xD

That show is addicting!! And the fact that it ends with "to be continued" every time just makes me wanna keep watching even more!!

((You people can thank Shadow for this, by the way xD))

So there hasn't been really too much in the show for me to comment on.

However, I find Light worthy of being sent to a mental institution and put in a nice padded room xD

And L is my favorite character so far nod

Anyway, enough about Death Note xD

My mom said that, since my graduation party is conflicting with another party on one side of the family, about 20 people won't be able to come. Which leaves room for me to invite more friends than just my bestie. If only there were others.....

I kinda wanna invite two of the guys I like. But there's issues. My mom basically accused me of dating one of them once (long story), the other lives 30 minutes away, I feel both of them would say no if I asked, and I don't want to bring up guys around my mom.

So it'll probably just be me and my best friend.

Regionals (baton) is really soon Very Happy Saturday, I believe. nod I'm being pulled out of school Friday, drivin' to Pennsylvania (where the competition is), gettin' up early Saturday (-_-) for the competition, then on Sunday my mom's takin' me to Philadelphia Very Happy I love it there, it's all historical and awesome Smile And this year I am determined to get my free ice cream!!!

See, there's this thing called Once Upon a Nation. There's 13 different stations where you go and listen to stories about something that happened in colonial times in Philadelphia, usually around wherever the station is or based on a statue or something in the area. You get a flag with only the 13 stars on it and you get a star for every story you listen to. The first year we went, we didn't know that at first so we only got about 4 or 5 stars. Last year, we got like 11. -_- This year, we're going even earlier because I want all 13!! If you get all 13, the last stop is by an ice cream place, and when you show the completed flag, you get free ice cream. Which I want. Just because I want to win Once Upon a Nation. It's my goal.....xD

And next week is my class trip to Washington DC!!!! cheesy I'm excited nod

I have homework I haven't started yet xD Luckily, I have tomorrow to do it cuz of Memorial Day nod Then it's school again xP I don't like school xP

Anyway, I'll close here Smile

1. How do you feel about me watching Death Note?
2. Do you think I should invite those guys?
3. Do you think I'll get my free ice cream this year?
4. What should I talk about in my next blog?

Feedback on the last blog said I should do another one based on your requests, so I will Smile Hence question 4 xD

With love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note

Post by Avé 5/30/2010, 8:53 pm

1. How do you feel about me watching Death Note? I'm happy. :3 Seriously, you're gonna get obsessed soon enough, if you aren't already.
2. Do you think I should invite those guys? You know, I think you should - it'd be a great chance to hang out with them. Who cares what your mom says? Very Happy
3. Do you think I'll get my free ice cream this year? Yes, yes, I do. I BELIEVE IN YOU. applause
4. What should I talk about in my next blog? Meeeee! Nah, I'm just kidding. You should talk about this picture of Mello. nod

Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note Mello18
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 5/30/10 ~ Death Note

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 9:01 pm

1. I think I kinda am....xD I'm really upset cuz I'm going to my dad's tonight and he doesn't have internet yet so I can't watch episode 10 till tomorrow. Sad
2. I guess. I'm just kinda worried they won't want to come.....
3. Thank you for the encouragement Very Happy
4. I can't see the picture xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/30/2010, 9:05 pm

2. You'll never know if you don't ask them. no
3. Can you see this?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 9:35 pm

1. How do you feel about me watching Death Note? Yayyyy! Very Happy
2. Do you think I should invite those guys? If you want to.
3. Do you think I'll get my free ice cream this year? I hope so! Very Happy Will you share it with me? smug
4. What should I talk about in my next blog? I dunno. xD Death Note!
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/31/2010, 1:12 pm

Avé wrote:2. You'll never know if you don't ask them. no
3. Can you see this?

2. I know, but I'm really nervous.....my friend said if she has to, she'll pretend to be me and ask them.....
3. That I can see nod

rattyjol wrote:1. How do you feel about me watching Death Note? Yayyyy! Very Happy
2. Do you think I should invite those guys? If you want to.
3. Do you think I'll get my free ice cream this year? I hope so! Very Happy Will you share it with me? smug
4. What should I talk about in my next blog? I dunno. xD Death Note!

3. Well, by the time I get it to you it probably would have melted already......in my mouth.....xD
4. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 4:35 pm

3. Awww... Dx
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/31/2010, 6:57 pm

3. I'm sowwy Sad I will take a picture of it, however, and post it in the blog I shall create when I get back nod (if I get it xD)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down