The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What defines "insanity?" Nyla and Zelda, of course! A PRP for myself and Sanity's_Borderline

2 posters

Go down

What defines "insanity?" Nyla and Zelda, of course! A PRP for myself and Sanity's_Borderline Empty What defines "insanity?" Nyla and Zelda, of course! A PRP for myself and Sanity's_Borderline

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/23/2010, 3:57 pm

This is for Sanity's_Borderline and myself.

So, what can I say? Two early teens let loose on a spaceship?
Yeah. I have nothing else to say.

Nyla
Zelda
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

What defines "insanity?" Nyla and Zelda, of course! A PRP for myself and Sanity's_Borderline Empty Re: What defines "insanity?" Nyla and Zelda, of course! A PRP for myself and Sanity's_Borderline

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/23/2010, 3:59 pm

Alrighty~ I'm in purple right?
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

What defines "insanity?" Nyla and Zelda, of course! A PRP for myself and Sanity's_Borderline Empty Re: What defines "insanity?" Nyla and Zelda, of course! A PRP for myself and Sanity's_Borderline

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/23/2010, 4:01 pm

Indeededy you are. XD Hehe, it's just to make it easier in case we make more characters.

Please do not use blue ink.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/23/2010, 4:02 pm

Sounds good. ;3
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/24/2010, 3:53 pm

Staring at the scene that lay before her, Zelda had a sudden urge to facepalm, so she did.
And then she grinned.
And then she took a picture.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/25/2010, 3:34 pm

Standing beside her friend, Nyla felt as if she should laugh hysterically.
So she did.
Then she blinked, and laughed some more.
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/25/2010, 3:36 pm

Zelda ran down the metal covered corridor, cackling. "That was brilliant!" she sang happily. "I mean, that seran wrap was lethal!"
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/25/2010, 3:43 pm

"I think Seran Wrap is the only thing that understands our sanity," Nyla stated following her around the bend and almost running into the wall, "Or lack of."

Last edited by Sanity's_Borderline on 5/25/2010, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/25/2010, 3:48 pm

"Excellent point," Zelda said conversationally whilst knocking a random robot over. "Silly string comes in as a close second."
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/25/2010, 3:51 pm

"Ah, our dear friends," Nyla snickered at the robot, malfunctioning on the floor, "I blame them as the reason people are scared of us."
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/25/2010, 3:53 pm

"THEY FEAR OUR DOOOOOOOM!" Zelda called out, her right eye twitching.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/25/2010, 4:00 pm

Nyla blinked and took a step back, "I fear that too, I think."
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/26/2010, 11:54 am

There was a pause from Zelda, then she nodded. "I agree...I think.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/28/2010, 4:50 pm

"So," Nyla paused, looking around to find some victims, "Who to bother next?"
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/28/2010, 4:54 pm

"Erm..." Zelda thought for a couple of seconds. "Cuba?" she offered hopefully.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 5/28/2010, 4:55 pm

Nyla chuckled evilly, "Oh yes."
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/29/2010, 9:00 am

Zelda did a rather effective evil laugh before flouncing off and returning with a large can of silly string.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 6/6/2010, 4:16 pm

"YAY!" Nyla cheered, and did a small little dance, "I love Silly String."
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 6/7/2010, 8:59 am

"Seriously mahn, who doesn't?"
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 6/17/2010, 4:25 pm

"Cuba doesn't," Nyla stated without skipping a beat, "He hates everything. 'Specially us." She proceded to grin like an idiot.
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 6/17/2010, 5:04 pm

((Why did you put the Game in your siggie, Ally? EVIL! Oh, and I have to go to bed now, so no time for GMail... D;))

"Good point." Zelda sighed. "If only he could accept our pure awesomeness..."
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down