The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guilty][Beauty][LOVE] -Ouran High School Host Club-

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Guilty][Beauty][LOVE] -Ouran High School Host Club- - Page 2 Empty Re: [Guilty][Beauty][LOVE] -Ouran High School Host Club-

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 11:19 pm

{*Shrugs* I know I'm a failure. xD}

{Sorry for the lateness...}

"Boooooring." Alice yawned, stretching slightly then flopping back on the table. "Blarg." She muttered.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

[Guilty][Beauty][LOVE] -Ouran High School Host Club- - Page 2 Empty Re: [Guilty][Beauty][LOVE] -Ouran High School Host Club-

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/17/2010, 11:47 pm

((O_o Yes. I know it too Very Happy))

I sighed, and started to get up. "That's it..." I muttered, heading for the door.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/17/2010, 11:55 pm

{Baha. xD}

Alice watched her for a second, before scrabbling to get her violin case. She ran to catch up with her friend, a confused look on her face. "What's wrong?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/18/2010, 12:00 am

I shrugged. "I'm bored." I muttered. "Besides, I've never fully explored campus, and it's not like I'm going to get another chance soon." I finished, grinning.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 12:03 am

Alice blinked in thought, then shrugged as she kept up. "True, true. I can come along, right?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/18/2010, 12:16 am

"La duh." I said, rolling my eyes. I started walking along in the hallway. "You there!" Someone shouted at us. "Oh, crap." I muttered, opening the closest door to us, and walking in, shoving Alice in first. I wouldn't know until later, that I had just walked into a Host Club.

((xD I'm Awesome ^-^))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 12:24 am

{No you're not, dude don't lie... xD}

"Whoa!" Alice whispered, hugging her violin case close to her and closing her eyes, praying that she wouldn't hit anyone- or anything. It was dark at first, until lights flicked on.

{Beeeeefore I post any of the host club yet, should they be in cosplay or in regular uniform?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/18/2010, 12:31 am

(( I'm awesome! Drivin' around in my mom's ride! Very Happy ))

I blinked as the lights adjusted. I scoffed, at what I saw. Of all the rooms in the school, I had picked the Host Club. "Just my luck," I muttered.

(( Uniform. Very Happy ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 12:39 am

{I'm awesome! Quarter of my life gone by and I met all my friends online. nod}

The lights were really bright that Alice had to adjust her glasses. And when she saw what Shiori saw... "Oh my god..." She muttered also.

Tamaki smiled genuinely at the new-comers. He was standing in the middle of the room because he was on a break from his customers. "Welcome to the Host Clubs my ladies!" He announced.

{kaykay! Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/18/2010, 12:46 am

(( Mother....yeah, we're just gonna skip that part XD I'm Awesome! I will run away from a brawl ^-^ ))

"Oh, god." I muttered, looking at what was in front of me. "I have just the best of luck, don't I?" I muttered under my breath.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 12:50 am

{xD I'm Awesome! There's no voice mail- Nobody calls! cheesy}

"Yes you do." Alice muttered back, her eyes large.

{And... I dunno what to post for Tamaki. xDD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/18/2010, 12:58 am

(( I can't afford to buy -skips the rest of the line O_o- ...and I talk to myself on my Facebook wall! xD ))

Kyouya looked up. "What's this?" He asked.

I'd heard about this place, I'd just never actually stumbled into it. "Uh, hi. This was, er, a mistake, and we'll just be leaving now..." I said, grabbing Alice's arm and stepping backwards.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2