The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post)

+3
kindro
Dark Fairytales
annb
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post) Empty Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post)

Post by annb 5/29/2010, 12:16 am

(ok, so I thought that there should be more of a reason to come here, so...)

Welcome to Ellia Music School!!!!! This is a school for musicians and singers. You can come here to improve on your instrument, singing ect. You can get ajob here, get a carrer here, maybe even schedule a concert here! Please come here also to get boyfriends, girlfriends, relationships, friendships, stuff like that!!!. The most important thing is to stay cool and have fun! So, enjoy Ellia!!

RULES!!!!
1. All TWIG rules.
2. All roleplay rules
3. No swearing at all. You can say crap, however...xD
4. No having kids!!
5. No discrimination, meaness, etc.

Please post your forms on the actual site, do not PM them to me. Then, post and have fun!
~~~Forms!!!!~~~
Name:
Instrument/singing jobs:
Dorm:
Description:
Personality:
Other(?):

These are the dorms:
1st persons to sign up lead their dorms(if you want)

Cello Dorm:
Violin Dorm:Jess Carlton(Head),
Viola Dorm:
Bass fiddle Smile Dorm:
Percussion Dorm:Kaleb Axton(Head),
Clarinet Dorm-Nancy Salvatore(Head),
Saxophone Dorm:Erick Junstin(Head),Hayley Gazda,
Flute Dorm:
Oboe dorm:
Basson Dorm:
Trumpet Dorm:
French horn Dorm:
Trombone Dorm:
Baritone Dorm:
Tuba Dorm:
Singer's Dorm: Rin Bayern(Head),Rani Hope, Erin Cameron,
Kazoo dorm Razz :

Post, join, and enjoy!!
If u have read this all, include: I love music with your form Smile

Last edited by annb on 6/15/2010, 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post) Empty Re: Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post)

Post by annb 5/29/2010, 12:21 am

Name: Erick Junstin
Grade: 11th
Instrument/singing jobs: Alto Saxophone
Dorm: Woodwind
Description: Straight brown hair, bangs, light brown eyes
Personality: wild, but awesome
Other(?): I love music
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post) Empty Re: Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post)

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/29/2010, 12:29 am

Name: Rin Bayern
Instrument/singing jobs:IDK what you mean by singing jobs but she is a singer
Dorm:Singer's Dorm
Description: Long brown hair that reaches her waist and is perfectly straight with green eyes
Personality: calm, quiet, and antisocial in a way due to her shyness
Other(?):I love music
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post) DN41
Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post) Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/30/2010, 8:44 pm

(Cool, and accepted!! :3)
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/30/2010, 8:57 pm

(Thanks =] Rp?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/1/2010, 4:43 pm

Name: Hayley Gazda
Instrument/singing jobs: Alto Sax
Dorm: WW
Description: Hayley is pretty...pretty tiny. She stands at around 5'4''. Her skin is a pale tan and she has a spray of freckles across her nose and cheeks. When she smiles, small traces of dimples appear. Her teeth are white and straight, due to many whitening treatments along with braces. She still has a mouth full of metal..only it's her retainer on her bottom teeth. Hayley has long, beautiful straight brown hair down to the middle of her back. She usually wears nude colors on her lips and eyes, although she does wear black eyeliner everyday.
Personality: Shy, yet kind. She's known to also be slightly annoying and/or obnoxious..but in a good way.
Other(?): I love music! [Hah, btw, I picked Alto because that's what I play! Very Happy]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 6/1/2010, 10:59 pm

@Kindro((Accepted. Hey, I play that too!)
@Dark Fairytales: ((if u want to)
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/1/2010, 11:41 pm

(Okay, you start?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/1/2010, 11:45 pm

Name:Nancy Salvatore
Grade:10th
Instrument/singing jobs:Clarinet
Dorm:WW
Description:Wavy black hair that comes down to her shoulders. Pitch black eyes. Wears a black shirt or tank top every day depending on the weather outside, black skiny jeans or black shorts again depending on the weather, and black high top converse.
Personality: dependant, adventrous, and emo.
Other(?):I Love Music
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 6/2/2010, 9:40 am

@scoobi72:((Cool, and accepted))
@DarkFairytales: Erick stood on the hill, watching all the newcomers enrolling at the school. he grinned, congratulating himself for thinking of this brilliant idea. But, no one knew he had begun the school. It was his secret. For now. Then, he noticed a girl staring at him. he walked up to her, flashed his brilliant smile, and said, "hey, I'm Erick junstin. What's your name?" He reached out his hand to shake hers.
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/2/2010, 11:31 am

(( thanks Flash Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/2/2010, 2:26 pm

[Erm...that wasn't really put out there for anyone in particular, so I'll reply.]

Hayley smiled. "Hi, Erick. I'm Hayley Gazda." She shook his hand, her smile growing into a full-blown grin. Her nose scrunched up just slightly, and her eyes practically disappeared, as they always did when she smiled.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/2/2010, 3:05 pm

Name: Rani Hope
Grade: 12th
Instrument/singing jobs: Sings in a band
Dorm: Singers
Description: A tall slim girl with dark brown hair that's almost black. Her eyes are an emerald shade and her perfectly curled pink lips add to her beauty. SHe has a bronzed skin color.
Personality: outgoing, loud, funny, flirty, bright
Other(?): I love Music
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post) ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/2/2010, 3:07 pm

Name: Kaleb Axton
Grade: 12th
Instrument/singing jobs: drums
Dorm: Percution Dorm
Description: A tall guy with bleach blond hair and amazing brown eyes. He is very tall and has a crooked smile that adds to his cuteness
Personality: outgoing, funny, trouble maker, flirty, bad-boy
Other(?): I love music
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Ellia Music School~Where all your music dreams come true!!!(Please Post) ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/2/2010, 3:39 pm

(( rp anyone?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/2/2010, 3:42 pm

[Me! You wanna start?]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/2/2010, 3:47 pm

(( sure Smile ))

Nancy was walking around in her house. She was looking for her backpack. " Grr were is it." Nancy said loking all through her room. She found it it ws under her bed. a weird place for it to be she said in her head. She ran out the front door and into the warm sunlight.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/2/2010, 3:57 pm

Hayley smiled as she pulled her car up to the school. It was brilliantly lit, which wasn't a surprise, considering the time. She glanced at her radio on the dash and saw that it was six in the morning. She sighed, looking at the school once more before killing the ignition and turning to Jenifer, her older sister.

"Please take care of this car," she pleaded. "It's so special to me," Hayley added. "I don't want one scratch on it when I get back home."

Jen nodded and took the keys out of Hayley's hands. "Trust me, sister. I've got it all under control."
--

Looking around the room, Hayley grinned. It was perfect, with two beds, a lounge area complete with a mini-fridge, flat-screen, bean bag chairs and brightly colored couches. She set her stuff on a bed, then flopped her body down, grinning.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/2/2010, 4:22 pm

Nancy ran outside to wait for her brother Griffen to hurry up and get her things into his Porshe.
Griffen was waiting." Come on Nancy lets go." Griffen yelled from insdie the car.
" Coming." Nancy said rushing up to the car and sitting down in the black leather interior.
Griffen started the car and they were on thier way to Nancy's new school.
----
Nancy walked up to her room he bags in hand. She opened the door and was amazed. She put her stuff down on a bed. The room had everything she had ever wanted. There was a mini-fridge, two full sized beds, a flat screen tv, two coutches, and a chair and desk in the corner. There even was a big poster of a full scale on the far wall. Nancy screamed with joy.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/2/2010, 4:25 pm

(Anyone rp?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/2/2010, 4:40 pm

(( i will ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/2/2010, 4:53 pm

Nancy ran outside to wait for her brother Griffen to hurry up and get her things into his Porshe.
Griffen was waiting." Come on Nancy lets go." Griffen yelled from insdie the car.
" Coming." Nancy said rushing up to the car and sitting down in the black leather interior.
Griffen started the car and they were on thier way to Nancy's new school.
----
Nancy walked up to her room her bags in hand. She opened the door and was amazed. She put her stuff down on a bed and walked around looking at everything. The room had a mini-fridge, two full sized beds, a flat screen tv, two coutches and a love seat there even was a balcony with two beatifuly painted french doors. There was a big poster of a full scale on the far wall. Nancy was trully amazed at everything in the room.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/2/2010, 7:16 pm

Erick stood on the hill, watching all the newcomers enrolling at the school. he grinned, congratulating himself for thinking of this brilliant idea. But, no one knew he had begun the school. It was his secret. For now. Then, he noticed a girl staring at him. he walked up to her, flashed his brilliant smile, and said, "hey, I'm Erick junstin. What's your name?" He reached out his hand to shake hers.
((This was for me, hence the @Dark Fairytales))

I blushed when he walked up to me, and not wanting to be rude, gently shook his hand before hiding it back in the safety of my jacket pockets. He seemed to be the only one without a suitcase, and I expected him to know where my dorm was. Frankly, I had no clue. But I couldn't build up the courage to ask, so I stayed standing there in front of him quietly, my head slightly bent downwards so my hair would cover my face in a way, and waited for him to say something again.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/3/2010, 2:25 pm

Hayley opened one of her lighter bags, the one with all of her musical posters and such. She looked around for some tape. Finding some on one of the desks, she pulled off a long strip and began to hang posters. When she was done, she had a couple of band posters up; Paramore, NeverShoutNever! and Muse, just to name a few. She smiled, then pulled out her favorite poster; it was of a quote of Charlie Parker's. It said "Don't play the saxophone. Let it play you." and had a picture of a sax on it. She put it over her bed, then smiled, settling down in front of the T.V. She turned it on and flipped through the channels.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/3/2010, 3:36 pm

Nancy was standing on her bed putting posters up. She already had many MCR posters up she put a couple of different band posters and pictures up as well. She jumped off her bed and looked around her room. She was satisfied. She sat down and pulled a book out that she had been reading since last week. It was called "The Vampire Diaries." She liked it so far.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next