The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Dream Diary

+3
Arianna
rattyjol
shadowsowner888
7 posters

Go down

Shadow's Dream Diary Empty Shadow's Dream Diary

Post by shadowsowner888 5/29/2010, 1:50 pm

5/28-29
{Partially, it made no sense, but I honestly thought this one was real . . . no lucidness whatsoever. Though, when it got to the second part, I was past even acknowledging the reality or not . . . I was experiencing it, and that was it. No consciousness involved. Now, I can't remember all of it, but what I did remember . . . well.}
It started off where I was going to school. It was kinda a dark building - lit purely by sunlight; not like it was actually dark, it just wasn't as well-lit as it coulda been. So I was carrying my purse around, and I had a school schedule inside; it told me the subject and room of each period, and it was different every day of the week . . . (though I'd point that out, in case it wasn't anything like a real school schedule, because I wouldn't know as I'm homeschooled.) So we went in, and it started, and I hung out in the room for first period until the bell rang - which was about five minutes later. So I followed this one fell I used to know - I think his name was Tim, but he was in my RE class - and we kinda talked for a while. He was sitting on a crate, right outside another classroom, and then he reminded me that I had to go to second period. So I did, which was music, in a room all the way at the end of the hall. I knew Gri was inside, working with the music teacher on something, playing something . . . can't remember what. But so I was about to open the door, but instead I just stood there shyly and waited, and then I saw Joe Ateara was right next to me, playing a piano rather dashingly. Razz And it was a duet with Gri. Even though he wasn't even in the room.
Then later, I was in this underwater place - think I was supposed to be a mermaid, but I don't really know my identity . . . and this is where the memory sort of fades out, but I remember we had to collect these colored things, and suddenly everyone but me disappeared and something was wrong . . . and I woke up shortly afterwards.

5/30-31
I really can't remember this much at all. I know it was very real, and not lucid, like the last entry I have here . . . but I only remember tiny snippets. I'm pretty sure Komoda was in there, and something about cake, and probably people I know from teen club . . . but all I remember now is the part where I was in my room, holding an old-looking red book and wondering if I should read it. Then I decided to ask mom first, since the book was indeed Harry Potter, so I put it on the floor . . . and poof, the end of my memory. Razz

5/31-6/1
{Geez. Maybe I need more sleep or something, because again, this was one of those dreams where I had no clue it was actually a dream.}
There was a bit somewhere in the beginning where Gri, Bella, Zachary, and I were all sitting around our kitchen table. I announced that I thought Dad was hiding my letters from Hogwarts. (I know where this came from, but all the same I’m at a loss as to why I’m even dreaming about Hogwarts so much.) Then Gri and Bella and Zachary all started saying things like, “Oh, they’re hiding my Hogwarts letters too!” And I was really scared, because I thought we would get in trouble for it, and also surpised that they were being so fannish over it. But then dad turned around and said, very seriously, that he was indeed hiding our Hogwarts letters.
I think that was the end of that one . . . then later, the last dream before I woke up, mom was driving me and Margaret Ateara to teen club. It was really bright and sunny, and we were on a winding one-way road surrounded with trees . . . but though everything looked real, there was a totally cartoony atmosphere. Margaret and Mom were talking, Margaret in the front seat and me in the seat behind mom, and I don’t know how it came about but suddenly Mom was saying that I might tell my friends about Margaret more if she was nicer to me. (Because the more I talk about someone to people, the more I like them, but this was considered common knowledge in the dream so it wasn’t defined.) I think Margaret said something like, “Well, if Stephanie behaves herself, we won’t have to worry about that.” And she like glanced back at me, and I was thinking she was being rather unpleasant, but I didn’t really care. Then we arrived at teen club, which was a brick church that was really tall, with a small parking lot to the right of it. We parked and got out, and there were a group of people in front of the doors of the church, kinda a welcoming committee. Margaret stopped to talk with them, and I was about to go in, when I saw Ann had just walked up too. And she was wearing this really ugly, light blue dress, and it was all baggy on her. So I went back to say hi, and we walked into the church together . . . the pews were facing right, and lots of people were already sitting down, if it matters. We went to go sit down ourselves, and Ann asked me what I thought of her dress. I said it would look nice if it wasn’t so poofy, but I kept saying it over in a few different ways because I was worried I was sounding mean, but she didn’t comment on anything after that.
{It feels like a lot of my dreams lately have been about Harry Potter or going to church. But it’s not even ever like a real mass or anything - we just go to church and sit in the pews and nobody’s ever talking to everyone. But idk, maybe I’m just fooling myself by thinking that, and there really haven’t been more than a few . . . ?}

? (this was from a little while ago)
{Didn’t realize I was dreaming, didn’t even consider that it might not have been real.}
This happened a while ago, so the details are fuzzy. It opened where I was talking to mom; the phone rang, and I knew it was Komoda, who I had given my phone number to a while ago. So I tried to tell mom, but she didn’t listen, simply answered the phone then gave it to me and told me who it was. crazy She needed to learn to listen. So Komoda and I talked for a while, then went to have this weird competition on Sims 3 where we each started with the same family and see who could develop the best plot within the game. But I kept getting distracted, so there were long periods of time where I didn’t even play the game or talk to Komoda. There was part where I was randomly playing the guitar, another where I was insisting to my mom that I’d only put some dude in Sims because I thought it’d be fun and not because I had a crush on him, and parts where I was on Twig, or doing laundry, and other random stuff. Basically it was demonstrating how unreliable I can be. xP

6/6-6/7
{Well, okay, this one is yet another dream I didn’t realize was a dream. But I also didn’t really think it was real, at the same time; I was mostly just experiencing it and not consideirng that sort of thing.}
There was a part near the beginning n a big store. Don’t remember much about that, all I’m really getting is that I went in there with somebody who was my dad. I think the store might’ve changed into the hotel at some point, because later on, I was with my dad person in this hotel. There were a lot of brown colors, especially the carpet, and it was a pretty cool place - the rooms had high ceilings and you could’ve lived in one for the rest of your life - but out in the hallway it was really dim, unlike in the well-lit room I had. There were all these long windows in the hall, like sliding door windows, except without the doorness.

So there was a big gap in the middle after that, where I can’t remember what was going on. I think it was stuff about being in the hotel room, somebody was having a business discussion/argument with my dad, and I was just being generally unhappy because of some situation. And after a while (this is where I remember from), Jamie Pathew and I were wandering the hall, looking around for something we could use in our ‘plans’ to somehow get better lives. She was pretty much just following me on the outside of the hallway, watching me, while I looked, but suddenly the windows all started snapping shut. She yanked on the ones nearest for a while, then started running back down the hallway towards the room I was in. I found a window you crank to open, near the ground, and it was about two feet by one, but despite its size I stuck my arm out and started waving and calling her name, trying to get her attention, because I figured she could get back inside this way. But she wouldn’t listen, so I raced down the hallway just in time to see her frantically yanking to open a door - which the windows had actually become - and then, when it didn’t work, she ran away again. This same thing kept repeating itself until she got past the windows of my room, and I was worried then that my dad would see her. So instead of looking for her along the back end of the hotel, which was where she had been, I went to the front doors of the hotel. These were a double set of doors with the bars across that you push to open, four in each row, and two together, if that makes any sense. So I went out the first set and peered out, into the night. There was a parking lot, and my dad’s car was parked in there, and I found Jamie just as she was climbing into the front seat of the car. (I think it was an old Toyota Camry, a maroon-ish or brown color?) That was when I knew how she intended to change things - she was going to run away by hotwiring the car. So I tried to race out, going to stop her, but just as I’d left the front sidewalk (which was the size of a normal sidewalk), two firetrucks pulled up. (Instead of police.) Their lights were flashing, though there were no sirens, and while one of them was the normal colors, the other was like neon blue and clear . . . ? Haha, weirdness. So I started screaming for Jamie to get out of there, and I tried to run closer, but as a third (normal-colored) firetruck was pulling in, Ann randomly showed up and grabbed my arm. She said something about how she couldn’t let me do this, and I was moaning about how I wasn’t going to lose my friend, but there was nothing I could do. Eventually, though, Ann let go, and one of the firetrucks got out of the way, so I went over to Jamie. The firemen weren’t doing anything, though they should’ve been arresting Jamie, so she was free to talk to me. She encouraged me to get into the car with her, and we would run away. At first I didn’t want to, but it only took about five seconds for me just to agree. So we got in and drove away and nobody bothered with us again.

When we arrived at our destination - a set of buildings with rooms for people - that was when the plot became clear. It was like out of Uglies, where if we stayed with everyone else we would’ve had to get an operation that not only made us gorgeous but gave us brain damage, so we were escaping because we really didn’t want to do that. I was the person who’d wanted to leave all along, and so when we got to our room, I was so happy over it all. There were two others with me at that point, who had replaced Jamie, but that was just a random dream glitch, so it wasn’t something that was abnormal. One of them was kinda quiet, but the other was just really confused, so I started explaining things to her. There were these two beds, one in each corner, facing the same direction, and behind them were shelves, underneath them, and there were two above that went around the whole room . . . and there was also a closet with a similar layout, but I don’t remember it well. And basically, all the shelves were filled, with books and toys and stuff for people under ten, but that wasn’t an oddity either; the rooms were ‘supposed’ to be like that. So I was telling one of my roomies about one of the books, how it was about an ugly, but even though I knew it really well in the dream, I can’t for the life of me remember anything now.

Then I think I woke up and went back to sleep in the middle - either that or just had another memory blank - because the next part I remember is where a bunch of us were in a forest, and there were these tree-people - like seven-feet-tall trees that resembled humans, and their job was to guard us - and there were two groups talking to each other. There were all these cool little details mixed in, but I can’t remember those either, so all I’m really getting is that we almost got into a fight.

The end. :PP

6/7-6/8
{This has to have been one of my most pointless dreams ever. Didn’t know I was dreaming, while I’m here.}
So it was an overcast day, nobody was outside except my family, and there were no cars in the street. We were setting up because I was having a birthday party . . . and there was a lot of things to do, because the guests would be coming any minute. I needed to put out the metal chairs, but I could only find four, so I just forgot about that job. I went back outside when I saw Amanda across the street. Not Amanda as in Jesus4Eternity, but as in a real life friend of mine. Except, she was standing on the corner opposite her house, behind a parked car. So I waved and called her over, and when she came, she said, “I can’t get in the back door. It’s locked,” with sort of a forced smile, and her voice sounded choked, like she was either ahbout to laugh or about to cry. So I just convinced her to come to my party, though I don’t know why she wasn’t invited already. We walked around my yard to the big bay window, and peeked in, and saw a group of people watching TV. And that was the end of my lame dream. xP

6/14-6/15
{While I didn’t do anything stunning, I had the very slight notion that it was all a dream. applause And I know that because I was driving.}
Something was going wrong. I dont’ remember the beginning of the dream as well; just that some people were after us and we kept having to try to hide. I was running off dream intuition then - or psychicness, you could say - and so whenever our enemies, whoever they were, got close, I led myself and several people off to hide again. After a while, though, there was nowhere left to hide. So I hurried towards our car - cus yeah, it was taking place around our house - and knew that if I could get in and drive us away, everything would be fine. On the way I passed Hannah, the older sister of Deborah, who is one of my close friends you may have heard me mention before. She was just standing there and looking idiotic, so I told her to hurry up and get in the car, and that I’d be there as soon as I grabbed the keys. So after getting those, I joined her in the car - which was somehow out in the driveway instead of the garage like it was just five seconds ago - and had to kick her out of the drivers seat. She protested and told me I couldn’t drive yet, but I just told her it didn’t matter. After all, I was aware that it was just a dream.
So then we drove away and were safe and everything. There were more cars than usual on the road; most of the time, when dream-driving, I have it to myself. But even on the little sideroad before the heavier street, there were a few other cars. What was also unusual was that I was watching the speed limit. I think it was at that part that I stopped acknoweldging that it was a dream. So soon. D: I had to drive ten miles an hour, and I was surprised, because I really needed to get out of there but it was so slow. So then, after dodging lots of cars after a while, I was on my merry way.
When I stopped driving, everything sort of turned into a giant maze. And not even just a regular one. Cus all the ‘walls’ were natural, but then there were secret doorways and stuff like that which I needed to figure out. So after navigating my way through for a while in a beginning part that was very much just me weaving back and forth through the walls, I got to a house where there was an old Asian couple sitting inside. There was a big window I could see them through; they were at a table, and the man was reading a newspaper. So I knocked on the glass and waved, and they motioned for us to come inside. For a few moments I got all confused, cus I couldn’t find the door, but then I noticed a little further down the side of the house. So I went in and found my way to the room they’d been in, which was the kitchen.
Then I had this little psychic moment - or maybe the thoughts determined the actions, which seems more likely - and found out they were going to make us eat stuff and fatten us up, cus they were just creeper like that. tongue So they started feeding the rest of my family, because at that point they had replaced Hannah, but I sort of wiggled around - literally, like, not in the dream - and woke myself up for a moment. Whoops. Then I went right back to sleep, though, and went more through that little maze. I remember a part near the end where I was talking to somebody and trying to get away, because I had a feeling our enemies were coming to find us, but meh. That’s all I can remember. Except for that it was bright and sunny through the whole dream, like usual.

6/15-6/16
{Hmm . . . yup, I had no clue I was dreaming. And I found out an interesting tidbit - I had this dream all within the period of half an hour. Because dad was yelling at zachary to get up and get dressed for marching band camp around eight, then I went to sleep, and when I got woken up at eight thirty by dad saying goodbye, he’d woken me up out of this magical little dream. Razz I find knowing the time limit to be a very helpful bit of information, though.}

So. The first thing I remember of this dream is standing in my closet, wearing this gorgeous wedding dress that wasn’t white, and guess who I was marrying?

I can’t remember! I know it was a fictional character, though. And I want to say L, but I still can’t remember . . . argh . . . but I do remember well enough the girl standing next to me, about to marry Fang. *cough*Amanda*cough*. I mean, she didn’t look like Amanda, fine. But that’s who she was. Fang looked like himself off the book covers of Maximum Ride, though. :3 He even had that MONKEY! hair.

So somebody was saying the vows, and I started feeling nervous. The emotion wasn’t nervousness, though. It was more like I was mentally accepting that I was nervous. So Amanda and Fang kissed and danced off to the right, leaving me and whoever-it-was about to kiss. So then finally we kissed. And that was the end of that day.

The next day, I woke up and was going through my closest. I was cringing in horror, because I found this white wedding dress that supposedly I had worn, and it was just hideous, and there was even this veil that you couldn’t see through in the slightest, and it looked like it was made more for an eight-year-old . . . hahaha, ugh. I really do wonder why that was there. But then, it was some sort of anniversary. I was thinking wedding anniversary, like it’d already been a year since yesterday, but whatever it was I had to wear a special dress. I found one with several colors blending into each other, it was like yellows and oranges and this bright pink, and I totally wouldn’t have worn it in real life. But that was the one I wanted. It only had one strap, I might mention. But it was a spaghetti strap, so that was a little odd, but I didn’t think it was weird that I had such a thin strap holding it all up. So, I got the dress on . . . and then I had to go downstairs to look for something in my clean clothes basket. So I was suddenly realizing that we had to go to marching band that day, so I didn’t want anyone to see me wearing the dress instead of our concert attire. (Even though we don’t even have to wear the concert dress code for marching, but oh well.) So I raced downstairs, ordering dad not to look, because I ‘looked really stupid.’ (He was standing right next to the stairway into our basement.) But then, just as I was about to leave the stairwell, he glanced down and saw me. So I yelled at him from where he couldn’t see me, for not respecting my wishes, and then I fond mom was right by me, sitting at the computer. She told me I needed to wear the concert dress code, and I told her angrily that I knew. I headed immediately over to my clothes basket, which Nickalus was standing near, and all the lights were off in this portion of the basement. I grabbed the clothes I needed and went upstairs. Dianna and Amanda, two friends of mine, had been hanging out in my room for the anniversary. So they were talking now, and I shut the door and started putting these green shorts on, though I was still wearing the dress, but I think I intended to change. (See, my friends and I are generally comfortable with changing in front of each other. nod . . . and that’s girl friends, for the record.)

A bit of time later, somebody was driving us to marching band camp. I don’t remember who, but I know it was this lady. And we were all in our crappy marching band clothes, and none of us actually had any instruments with us. Heck, I didn’t even have my purse. So after getting onto the big road off my street, we were just going straight and straight and straight. And that brought us there perfectly. Razz But the moment we got there, we didn’t get to do anything; instead, the tornado warning went off, and it started raining. So some people were standing at the doors of this big building, two per door (and they were like garage doors for some reason), and they kept waving at everyone to get them in where it was safe. I started screaming “Everybody inside! Everybody inside!” And then when I got inside, I just sat on the floor like everyone else was in this tiny, dark little room. (And I know I said it was big, but it was small in the dream, even though it’s big in real life.) Then I suddenly realized I didn’t have my purse, which I need, because it has all my diabetes supplies inside. So I stood up and asked if anyone had a phone, intending to call home and ask them to bring the purse. Even though the rain outside had only gotten harder. About 9/10 of all the hands in the room went up, and even though he wasn’t the closest to me, I eventually ended up accepting the phone Jamie Ateara had brought. (Cus he was the reason I asked anyway; every once in a while, somebody gives him a phone when he goes places so he can call home in regards to how he’ll get there.) The moment I opened the phone, though, it started calling his house. (Even though the number was to Ann’s house.) So then I closed it and opened it, and pressed the end call button. Then this random lady called, and I told her I’d got the wrong number, assuming I’d accidentally called her. But suddenly Deborah called the phone, which answered automatically, and I realized these people were just calling me. (And not like it matters, but Deborah was saying something about my awesome website and if I was the owner.) I was having so much trouble, I didn’t want to hang up on her, but I didn’t want to have to explain anything to her either, and I really just needed to call home. So finally, I just handed the phone to Jamie and asked if he could dial the number for me, because I couldn’t figure the phone out. And he just grinned kinda knowingly and started doing so, when wheee, I got woken up.

There was another dream where I posted my TwigWriSum writing, all of it, on Twig. But then it turned into a nightmare when I realized just what was in the freewrites everyone would be seeing. That was vague and short, though, so I'm not going to bother extensively with it. Razz

6/17-6/18
{I didn’t really consider whether I was dreaming or not, but if I had, I’m sure I would’ve known it was just a dream. And, everything was actually going really well in the dream. Like, not confusing, all at least not defining the laws of physics, my head was clear the whole time . . . stuff like that.}
My problem with remembering here is that it was so long . . . actually, hold on, let me think . . . it happened within the course of about an hour. :3 Yeah. So I can’t really remember what came when, and I have problems figuring out what went in between.

What I do know right off the bat is that me and a group of three people, my “friends,” though the dream had randomly crreated them, were trying to hide from people in this huge “house.” And the house was like a big maze, and there were traps and interesting things to do in every room, and doors were leading everywhere.

So we were running around and hiding and exploring, and eventually, I came to remember the layout of a particular part of the houses. My favorite room was a big one filled with grass; you almost felt like you were outside. And I remember my dad being in the dream, and I was hiding from him . . . I think we weren’t really supposed to be wandering around, hence us trying not to get caught. So when I saw my dad coming along, I climbed this big tree to hide from him, though I was only being paranoid and didn’t need to worry about him noticing me.

There was another part where one of our friends was talking to somebody in this room, so while we waited for her, the remaining three of us found three pianos in a small room that was lit with natural light, bright light, from a window facing the outdoors room we’d come from. Two were upright, all were old, and one - the grand piano - was the one that I took to play on. We were supposed to play some sort of song together, but all we did was screw around. Razz

That’s all I really remember, though. -.- My dad woke me up not long after the pianos.

6/18-6/19
{This dream happened within the course of an hour or two or three . . . xP I fail at remembering, because I didn't get a good look at the clock . . . oh wait, hmm, I think it was around 6:05. Yeah, that's right. So it happened between six and seven-thirty. nod It might have been lucid, but thanks to the occurrence of people I know in real life, if it was it wasn't for more than a moment at a time.}
It was one of those amazingly epic dreams you just have to remember. But I don't remember all of it, so I'll just ramble about was happening.

A group of people was at my house. Living there. Don't know why, or how we had the space, because there's barely space for my own family in this house. Among them were my dad, Joe Ateara, Largo from Megatokyo, a little ninja kid who I would describe but I can't remember anything about him, and lots of other people I didn't bother with.

Well, we all had to go to China suddenly. Because little ninja kid had a mission to go on. Razz Child cruelty, hmmph. So he went on his little mission, and I went and hung out with people.

So there was all this plotty stuff that went along, and then I was apparently psychic, so I found these thoughts coming from someone. They were really worried, over the little ninja kid, and kinda obsessive almost. So I found out they were coming from Largo. And that he was the little ninja kid's dad. :O

Then I woke up. Razz

6/22-6/23
{This would be one of my plotty little dreams that really make my night. :3 I think I realized a few times that I was dreaming, but didn’t do anything with that fact. Amd I’m going to guess that it lasted aobut an hour, though it could’ve been more like two and a half. }
Somewhere near the beginning, I was trying to run away from home. But I couldn’t figure out where I was going. It was dark and all that stuff . . . so when I met Luke Swan at some point, he told me I could stay with his family. It was a little weiird, though. Because the only other member of his family I ever saw was Francis, the teenage boy, and Luke seemed to be like a father figure to everyone, even if nobody thought of him as more than a cool friend. He was wearing the yellow t-shirt that he wore before, though I can’t remember when I saw it on him. (In real life. Oh, and I think I purposefully got a few songs stuck in my head when I woke up. I know at one point, I woke up and could hear Alumina so so clearly . . . but I don’t remember what it was when I woke up at the end of this dream. -.-)

Throughout the dream, I was trying to follow the plot of one of my stories. It involved running away from even my new home, becoming a vampire with a short lifespan, somehow surviving the almost-death, coming back home and being welcomed with open arms, and a bunch of other stuff like that. Every time I was about to do something dramatic, I felt the urge to take a peek at my notebook and see what came next in the plot. But my notebook was in my backpack in the car (my actual backpack and family’s actual car, surprisingly, even though the rest of my family were never in my dream), and I was rarely ever by the truck, so I wasn’t able to go and find it.

Well, so, one day I just up and left. Luke was standing there quietly, watching me. Then I came back later.

Another day, I went into the backyard because a mysterious figure was wandering around back there. It was a vampire. He was laughing dramatically, and I do believe there was thunder in the background. This dude was . . . ugly. His complexion was horrible, and he looked more like a zombie. But he was definitely a vampire. Also, he was stocky, and wore that typical . . . um, really old and formal attire that vampires should be seen in, apparently. The backyard was dark, and grassy, with plants all over the place. Bushes and trees - but not between me and the vampire. So I was trying to act scared, for the sake of having fun, though I wasn’t really that scared. But as I did so, I slowly walked across the lawn, approaching the vampire. Every time he whipped about with another bout of laughter, I took a few steps back. But finally, I went to talk with him

All the vampire could say was how wonderful it was to be out in the open air again. So I quickly struck a deal with him - I would let him stay in our yard, wherever he wanted, and not say anything, if he would trade me his immortality while he was around here. He agreed. And when I glanced back towards the house, at the screen door, I saw that Luke was standing there. Watching quietly.

At one point, when I was headed outside to meet the vampire, actually, I think, I walked past him in the house. As I passed, he murmured something like, “You’re definitely in love with whoever it is.” Because, apparently, in the dream I had told him that I thought I was in love with someone . . . ? And he had no clue who it was. But somehow, he knew exactly who it was at the same time. I just innocently asked, “With who?” And as he turned and walked away, he quietly said, “That means you’re less in love.” Because apparently, not having them come to mind immediately meant that I wasn’t as in love. I didn’t feel like arguing, though, to explain that really I knew exactly who I was in love with. I just didn’t want to say so. So as I continued on my way outside, I felt sort of worried. Because I don’t think I’m in love with them, and I don’t want to be either, but Luke’s a person whose opinion I really value, and if he says so . . . then apparently it must’ve been true. Razz

Then later, everyone was in the top room of the house - which looked a lot like my dad’s ‘manroom’ - and we were all watching TV. I think it was the music video for Down. And there were about ten of us, and one of them was this really friendly black guy I’d been seeing around the house, who looked like Julie (and sounded like him) out of According to Greta. Well he stood at this one point,a nd kinda rubbed against my back. Like that was supposed to mean anything. Razz But then he sat back down, and smiled at me, and I sorta smiled at him. And then we looked at each other a few times. I realized he was Jay Sean, at least for the sake of the dream. But it didn’t really matter to me that he was some singer person. What mattered to me was that he leaned forward, trying to kiss me.

About a foot away I sorta backed away, laughing nervously, and I admitted that I was suddenly feeling really nervous. He reassured me, and I was thinking I wasn’t going to kiss him. But we started leaning in again, and I noticed Luke was sitting not far away, quietly watching me. So as our lips were just barely touching, I backed off and told him that I wasn’t going to kiss him. I barely knew him, anyway, and I wasn’t going to kiss him when it was in front of half of these other teens I all knew, and who would probably report back to my mom. He got mad and left. And I felt proud that I hadn’t kissed him after all, and at the same time really pleased that anyone would even want to kiss me. Luke sort of said something to me, as he turned his back. I didn’t catch what he said, though, so I asked him what it was. He didn’t answer.

Too bad I didn’t realize that it was just a dream. Razz Then I would’ve kissed him for sure.

Then there’s other scenes, at this other house, which I really can’t remember. -.- Urgh. But oh well, that was the dream. And it was weird, because Luke usually wasn’t the quiet murmury one like that. I mean, in real life. And it was also weird because at some point, Jamie and Mark and Joe all showed up . . . and right now, Mark is sick and probably can barely stand. XP But oh well, that’s just how dreams go.

6/24-6/25
{Meh, I had a lot of little dreams I can barely remember.}
There was one where I was doing some sort of slumber party thing, I think.
Then another where mom said she was only going to buy plain instant oatmeal from now on. *horror*
And a few more, but I forgot and don’t feel like remembering right now.

6/25-6/26
{I think I had a few notions that it wasn’t quite real, but never more than a passing flicker at a time. I’m glad, though, because then I would’ve tried to control it, and this dream was so much fun controlling itself. ^^}
I’m not sure what the point was, but I believe it was some sort of quest that I was on. I don’t know the mission, only that I had different ‘levels’ I needed to get through, and at the end, it’d be really great. xP As it is, though, I only remember some of the levels, though I know there was more than that.

The first one I remember was where me and the two people I was questing with were suddenly assaulted by a man with a lot of knives. He was going to kill us, and he was ten times faster than us. I kept trying to run, and at one point I even started to fly, but I was just too slow - so I surrendured when I saw him waving the knives up at me. I just landed and let him lead me into this three-walled shed, pressed against the back with my other friends. There were two people guarding us. After some time, we talked with them and found out they weren’t really on that guy’s side. But since he thought they were, he’d gone away for a while. So they let us run away, and then we noticed we’d caught a virus, because the back of the shed was coated with some kind of nasty substance. Like, green scaly stuff was starting to spread across our skin, and if we couldn’t get it off in time, we’d be in trouble.

So, ignoring the others - I think they were too scared to leave - I ran towards the tunnel that the ‘guards’ had pointed me to. I only had so much time before the man with the knives returned. And they told me that I would need to swim across an ocean and get past this shark creature. I was under the impression it wouldn’t hurt me.

When I crawled through the tunnel - pointing down, and it seemed to be made out of brambles and colorful flowers - I got right to the water. The ocean water. And I couldn’t see anything in it, I just had to swim towards the shore that was so far away and hope I got there before the shark creature got to me. A voice told me to do sidestrock only, so I was doing my best to swin on my side.

After a while, I found this seal thing, and it was actually my pet. It even had a name, but I can’t remember it. And suddenly I realized I’d have to protect it, too, from the shark creature. So it helped me get to the opposite shore - which was really just a stack of boxes against a wall that I had to climb onto to escape from the water - and then I saw the shark thing coming, so I told the seal to swim away. But the shark only wanted me. So I climbed up higher onto the boxes, and then it started rising out of the water towards me. Where I thought I’d be just barely high enough - about seven or eight feet away from the water, on a very precariously balanced section of the crates and boxes - it just kept rising out of the water. And it laughed at me for being foolish. I couldn’t see how big it was once it was all the way out, though, so my dream showed me a distant side view of this hundred-foot-tall cat thing that was ready to paw at me. So I just climbed all the way to the top of the wall, which was barely out of its reach, and it told me - through mindspeak, which was more like my voice in my head, but I knew it was talking - that if I could do something well, it would leave me alone. I had to dive into the water a certain way and do it perfect. So I just guessed, and dove normally into the water from that high up. Geez, it hurt. I swirled around in the water for a while, then came up. And I forget whatever else happened. xD

6/26-6/27
{Barely even remember this one, but I have to say, I’ve had a lot of dreams like this. Where they seemed real and could’ve been, too.}
Well, see, I was on Twig. Where else would I be? And Komoda kept posting blogs where she asked us things like, “what is your goal in life?” “what are you going to do next?” stuff like that. Because in reality, she just asked us what our aspiration is. So in the dream, there was a big and significant difference between what each question meant, but I didn’t feel like figuring out the difference - because though I knew I was wrong, I was under the impression there was no difference - and so I kept saying the same thing.

7/1-7/2
{Right, so, I spent twelve hours sleeping, and for all the dreams throughout, I can barely remember them. I did wake up in the middle of the whole thing and write down what I could figure out, but again, my memory really fails. :PP Here’s exactly what I wrote for the two dreams I remember.}
I remember a tough, long-haired blonde
We were working together
Had some mystery others talked about
A sadness
Was I keeping her whole? (I know that sounds awkward, but I was a guy in the dream. XP For the record. I’m frequently a guy when I dream.)
Changing into spy suits
Lots of panels

group of shifters to dogs
magic student doesn’t know
mother and teacher have an affair
student sees, runs, does research
(I do remember that one a bit better, so I’ll do my best to elaborate.)

Throughout the dream, there was this ‘kung fu master’ dude. At least, that’s how he dressed, because he sure didn’t teach me kung fu. There were lots of us in sort of a ‘magical clan,’ you could say, with my family and other families, and he was obviously one of the senior members. So he was teaching me magic. And whoever my character was in the dream, it didn’t have the same knowledge that I really had, if that makes sense. Like, it was in the dark. Because there was another form of magic that the sensei wasn’t teaching me. But when I had moments of being outside my character, simply observing the dream, I knew I was missing something. I just didn’t know what.

And, a lot of the magic we specialized in was shapeshifting magic. We could all turn into wolves. So one day, my sensei and mom (a dream mom, not the real one) were both in dog form. There was a SUV-ish car in the driveway, my driveway, which my mother was sitting in the back of. There were two or three feet of empty space for her between the back seat and the big openy door on the back. I believe my mother was a creamy color, and all the houses in the area, they were tall and . . . sort of apartments, but not really. Like, two people each had half of the house, and while it was in the same building, they had no way to access each other except by going out one front door and coming in the other. And it was a sunny day, and there were lots of trees and little flower gardens and stuff like that. So my mom was sitting in the car, and the sensei - I think I remember him being gray and kinda ragged-looking - came in to talk to her about the magic. They weren’t sure whether or not they should tell me about the magic, and apparently, neither of them wanted to share it with me for some reason. I believe I accidentally controlled it then, but however it happened, the sensei was suddenly being really romantic with my mom. And at that point we all looked like cartoon characters, sorta like the style in Balto, you could say. And while the real me couldn’t see what they were doing, because they were below the windows then and I was viewing it from the wrong angle, the character of me could. I was definitely a creamy-colored wolf, and one of my ears was half floppy. So I watched the wolfy me poke her head up over the side of the car, peek in at her mom and sensei, tilt her head, and don a confused look. Then she hopped down and started to rush away, low to the ground, and ears laid back. The viewing angle slowly twisted as she approached the real me, and then just as she was past, I was seeing through her eyes. Even though I was in normal human form again, then, and looked normal, I was still supposed to be a wolf (I hate when dreams cheat me like that -.-), so I ran on all fours for a long way through the front yards of other houses. Eventually I came to one that was ‘at the end,’ and the door was open, but for some reason there was nothing wrong with it when I crept inside. I just had the sort of feeling that I could figure out what the magic my mother and sensei spoke of was. So I went in, and found myself in a little room, maybe seven feet by seven feet? It was totally lined with little shelves and doors and stuff, and on the end opposite the door, I could see the ‘main floor’. Like, it was three feet higher, but there weren’t stairs to reach it for some reason. And there were plants and lots of wicker furnitures and a fat man who resembled Buddah, drinking from a little glass container, and reading a magazine. His back was slightly angled towards me, so I wasn’t noticed, but even if I had been it probably wouldn’t have mattered. So, in the shelves I found these boxes of books, and I picked one off of the top. It talked about magic. So I miraculously opened it to a page of magic I hadn’t discovered yet, something to do with giving birth . . . you could make it spontaneously happen to people even if they weren’t pregnant, or make it easier on them, or maybe make them have twins, I forget which. It involved these herbs and a couple common household items - sorta a spell, I guess - and I started looking for the items in the box so I could try it on somebody. And really I knew that this wasn’t the big secret magic, but I didn’t have the sense to continue looking for it before I left that dream.

7/2-7/3
{Baaad memory, bad bad.}
I get glimpses of a peaceful night, no moon or cloud or stars, yet the sky’s bright enough to see by. Possibly because of the lampposts. And I believe I was a student of some sort, like in the dream posted from last night, but I can’t remember the details.

Wait . . . yes I do, I remember a bit more. Climbing over a fence when it was daylight. I think there were planes, small private jets . . . ? At any rate, I was in some sort of gang there, and we were close, and . . . working together to find something? We totally wandered the neighborhood, and I never could have told you where I’d been, but somehow we always managed to come back to the right places. The area was suburban, and the fences were about five feet tall and made of tan wood. And I think there was a sandbox somewhere. Maybe this was an entirely different dream, though . . .

Then there was another where a member on Twig named Lauren, with this pale yellowish-gray username and an elephant avatar with a border of the same yellowish-gray, started saying my posts were getting longer and starting to make no sense, and that she didn’t want to even try to understand what the last few paragraphs in a particular post meant. Sad thing is, right now I’m having problems figuring out if anything similar to that actually happened to me. Razz

7/3-7/4
{Hmm . . . I remembered a lot of my little dreams. In the biggest one, I think I knew it was a dream.}

So, there was a little dream where someone was asking about if Misa still had the Shinigami Eyes.

Then another where Komoda commented in this thread to tell me I had a nice bit of poetry.

And one where I woke up and looked at the alarm clock to find out it was 9, so I was freaking out and wondering where I’d find time to get on the computer before church.

The big one was where I was at an amusement park, like a water place. Everything kept changing, and I was sorta just accepting it was a dream without any big revelation. First of all, the people I was with kept changing. Sometimes it was the Atearas, and sometimes it was my family. But for the most part I would hang out on my own. I was wearing no swimsuit, just normal clothes, but all the same I climbed up the giant slide to go down. And I was thinking it was surprisingly real for a dream, but I knew it must have been a dream, because I had my glasses, my flash drive, and something else in my hands. And I kept trying to put them in my pockets, but then I’d find out they were in my hands again. So I just kinda held on tight as I went down the steep water slide. At first it was very slow, and then I kinda urged myself forward mentally. So I went faster, and then I screamed and sorta flew off of the slide. And I was going to land in the pool, but it suddenly drifted away until I was really high in the air. I tried to change the perspective and make myself a giant so I wouldn’t come down painfully, but I did anyway, and splashed into the pool, going a few feet under. And I think I left the dream then, but came back later, because there was a moment where nothing happened. The next thing I knew, I was out of the water and looking around for something else interesting to do. Really it was a lame waterpark. And there was a stand for “wet food,” like hotdogs and chili. Razz And I really didn’t want to go there because I knew it would make me puke.

Then there was another little one where I was wandering this huge mall, and it was nicely decorated. But that’s all of them now, I think. XD

7/4-7/5
{I remembered way too much this time. o_O}
There was a big group. Yeah, but not of people. Animals. I can’t remember their names, but there were about five of them. The only two I really remember clearly were the pteranadon (who was supposed to be like Ducky from The Land Before Time), this little dude like Spike in TLBT, a seagull . . . and yeah, two others. And there was a human - think it was a guy human, though it was pretty gender-neutral. The human was visiting them, wherever they lived; the setting was modern, but it was supposed to be kind of ancient.

For part of the time, I was the human, but not the whole time. See, the main thing in the dream was that people could change bodies. Like how in the Lego Star Wars/Indiana Jones/Batman games you go up to an unplayed character and press a button to control it. Except instead of pressing any buttons, you closed your eyes and sort of willed yourself into their body. And instead of being ‘unplayed,’ they had to be asleep or at least absent-minded. (Don’t ask me where their spirits went after mine took over. Razz I think they just disappeared for a while, leaving the human body to run off and do whatever in a state of stupor.)

So, the first part of the dream slips my mind. I know we’d been with the group of creatures for a while, hanging out, but then we had to go home. And I was the seagull at that point . . . this is the second time I was a seagull or something similar. :O I wonder if it means anything? But then there were a few humans, including the original one, who were going on their way back to the place. And I was with them, but flying like fifty feet above them. The area was sort of country, until they announced that the place we were going to was an island. And I freaked out, because I didn’t want to have to go over water to get there. I didn’t know if I’d be strong enough. And then they said we were taking a ferry to get there, and I freaked out even more, because that meant the distance was longer than if they’d had to take a rowboat or something like I was expecting. So then I decided just to follow them into the ferry, because even though birds weren’t supposed to be allowed inside for whatever reason, I’d rather not fly the whole way.

Then we started approaching a dock with the ferry and stuff. I remember it being similar to the one you take to get to the Statue of Liberty. And the sky was overcast, and the water a scary, dark greenish-blue. I drifted down to the ground and followed my buddies inside. (I was looking at the seagull instead of through its eyes, for the most part, but it was cool because I was still the right size and had control of myself in the right ways and everything.) It took me a couple tries to be able to get through the door, because it kept closing too fast for me, but once that was done I got inside. It was a really small little room, the walls fuzzy and maroon. But then I switched bodies with that original human. So I picked the seagull up and let it hide in the very corner of the room, underneath my chair, hoping nobody would notice it. There were about twenty chairs, and 3/4 of them had been taken. But I didn’t trust the seagull to stay there, because now it was just a seagull, and it had more instinct than I’d had, even if it was still intelligent. So I closed my eyes and tried getting into its body, but it only worked for an instant. Instead of that, then, I just picked it up and hid it in my jacket.

After like three minutes on the boat, we were somehow at the island. We went and greeted everyone, and found out that the pteranadon had three babies. It was really cute. :3 I congratulated her, but we never did get to meet the father or anything.

Then we all hung out around this weird loft bed thing that took up half the room. And all its legs were crooked. So after wasting my energy on fixing one, I started muttering about how I hated someone. I had the name, but I don’t actually know who it was I was hating. One of the other creatures told me not to talk like that, so I shut up. Then I went into the pteranadon’s body and went off to do whatever.

Eventually I was a human again, though. And I found out that there was some sort of plot against me. It wasn’t serious, more like a video game, but they wanted to harm me for whatever reason. I found the leader telling this ugly man with a knife to go after me, so I went out side and started running. On all fours, because I always go faster that way in dreams. I really thought it was real, though, the whole dang time. When I went outside I’d found myself coming out of my real house, so I ran up the nearby cul-de-sac. There was sort of an island of plants down the middle, so I was hoping to hide there. But then I saw my aunt, my real aunt, had showed up. So just as I got to her car, I stood up and started walking normally. She greeted me and said she hadn’t seen me there, but then I realized the man had come out of the house. And he was moving fast. So I asked her to stay quiet while I hid, but it was too late. He’d seen me just before I got into the plants. So I ran down the cul-de-sac, and for a while he chased me up and down the street. I kept eluding him, and I didn’t get tired at all, but I did get bored. So after running a while in one direction I got to a building, I tried hiding underneath this porch thingy it had, and just lay there. I figured that even if the man came, I’d live. When he came and found me, he turned me into a big glass bottle. So I waited there until this Yoshi came along, and then I turned into the Yoshi. The viewpoint all transformed into a platform game, and I figured out how to actually fight the man. So I kept attacking him as he came at me with the knife, and it would scare him off for a moment before he came back towards me. And I could jump over him, too. I was about to beat him, but I don’t know what happened then. I think I stopped dreaming.

Since I had two more dreams, but I've already rambled on too much, I'll try to be briefer. XD

There was this horrible nightmare where I was sitting in a cafe, with tall walls, and on one of them was a huge poster of Eclipse. Edward was on it . . . and his head was shaved.

The next was sorta a nightmare too. Everything was dark. Like, it was night outside with minimal lighting, and all the lights in the house were off, except for the one in our kitchen. I found an iPad in my room, and since I thought it was real, I was so confused. I knew there was something wrong with me finding that there. And plus, it looked used; there were a few scratches on it and stuff. So I turned it on and started playing with it, and it was working, but after a while I remembered that something was weird about it. So I took it to my mom, and she said I should try to send it back to the Apple people and explain that I hadn't bought it myself, so they wouldn't fine me or anything for a stolen iPad or something.

So I was heading downstairs with it, to the kitchen. I don't know why. And I was going to go outside, but then this black car (like this) drove up into our driveway. A blonde lady got out, and she just looked demonic. Her eyes were wild and she was horribly skinny, and she was apparently out to kill me, because she charged at the door. I slammed it shut, but she was already there, so I had to fight against her trying to open it while I tried to lock it. But every time I thought I'd locked it, she would manage to start opening it again. So I risked going a few feet away really quickly to grab the phone and call 911, but every time I tried calling, I found out that the phone lines had been disconnected. They kept going on and off at the worst times, because of her. But somehow things changed; she stopped attacking and actually said something. I didn't hear it, but I asked her if the iPad was hers. Then I let her in, and she said no, but I gave it to her. And then she stopped being creepy. XD

7/5-7/6
{Meeeeeh. D: This dream was mean.}
My gosh, I just realized how long this one is. But here we go. In the very beginning . . . no, wrong start, that sounds too much like the Bible. XD Somewhere near the beginning, we were at our grandparents’ house. Yeah yeah, I remember now, even further in the beginning. We were at their house. And they had all these really big fields of plants, cus they live on a farm. (But in real life they’re not really growing much besides hay anymore, and they don’t even have any animals, because they’re getting old. ._.) That part’s all fuzzy, though. Then there was this building, like a miniature barn sorta thing. The front was open, and there were windows and stuff in there, kinda a cozy place. It was night, and I think me and my family were exploring it. (The nice thing was, in this dream, everyone got along exquisitely.) Nothing much happened, but for some reason, we came back to that building the next night. Everyone had been dumping their belongings into this little ‘basement of the building. There was a big metal plate over it, like the color of dark rust; you just pressed on one end and slipped through to get down. It was like a six foot drop. And we were all standing around, when someone (can’t remember who) said something about waiting to see if the tornado warning would go off. Really it came out of nowhere, there weren’t even any clouds, but within a second there were all these sirens. Everyone hurried to get into the basement area. I found myself moving so slow . . . I couldn’t go fast enough . . . and I could hear the wind picking up, there was definitely a tornado coming. I was second last to go, my brother Zachary the only one left behind. So I finally made it down, and mom told him just to dive headfirst down. But he didn’t want to, so instead I helped him. (I just realized that, in my dreams, people really don’t talk a lot. o_O And when they do, usually never more than one person at a time.) The moment he was down, the winds were louder, and we knew the tornado had come. Suddenly the ceiling was a lot lower, more like three feet. Nobody was feeling claustrophobic, apparently, we just crawled around in there and did our best. There were suddenly windows, like we were on the ground floor. I was facing one that crashed in, so I crawled to the wall without any windows and hid behind this pair of boots I found. xD

After a while, the tornado passed, and we all came out of the little area. My memory gets fuzzy again here, but there was this big black dog that chased us. There was stuff about me being in trouble, I needed help . . . the rest of my family was gone by this point, though, and parents didn’t matter whatsoever. Basically, I could do whatever I liked. There was this guy who was training me in whatever, and I was working for him, so he would send me on jobs. And one of my jobs took me to Japan. There was this hotelish building where I was supposed to help this group of rich snobs set up for some banquet. The receptionist directed me to them, and there was a big blonde lady, a little blonde with curly hair, and two other randoms I can’t remember. They gave me a stack of stuff I was supposed to set up on the table. Really, though, I had no clue what to do with those, so (you know, it’s a funny thing our tornado warning went off just now (monthly test run), so this dream must be psychic) after asking a billion questions while the fat lady was sitting at this table with a lot of other people, I finally just went off, put them on the table, and forgot about them for a while.

Somehow I found myself wandering around in this hallway, the one connected to the main doors. Now, my dream was making up a lot as it went along. Because Komoda suddenly showed up. (And I thought it was real. >.< My dream cheated me.) It was like the best thing in the world, because not only was I in Japan, but now I could be with Komo. But no, my dream cheated me even further. It gave her the power to turn invisible, and made her a spy, so she was too busy being on a mission there to pay any attention to me. It was more like I was the invisible one. At least in the dream I didn’t see anything wrong with that. We just spent time together in a way that was supposed to be normal, not talking to each other really, just being together, and me constantly staring at her and crouching on everything like a frog and tilting my head . . . I think I was pretending to be some sort of animal. (And I might mention that while it looked like Komo-chan, it didn’t sound like her. These dreams really need to start being more accurate.)

I had to go back into the room with the stuff I was supposed to set up, then. (And she was still with me. applause Komoda was kinda with me for most of the rest of the dream.) When I got there, though, I found out that the people were setting it up themselves. I sorta made myself look like I’d been there the whole time and helped out . . . it was really weird, we had to use two napkins for each setting by making a big x thingy out of them. I just copied the little blonde girl the whole time.

Then it turned out that, despite the extremely expensive materials, they weren’t having any big party like I’d thought. They were preparing for the party by sampling the foods for it. These waiters just brought out dishes of stuff, and they’d sample them and say ‘no.’ That was about it. After helping them for a while, and doing my best to appear ‘fancy,’ I wandered off outside (with Komoda). For a while we went up and down the streets of Japan, when suddenly something was coming after me. I couldn’t see it, but I knew it was coming. (And no, it was not Komo. xP If there’d been clear sides, she would have been on mine in that dream.) A voice in my head told me to run, I think it was my trainer, so that’s what Komoda and I did: we ran. Eventually we found the trainer, sitting in this area outside a restaurant that resembled Pizzaria Uno. He told me to go in, so I did, and there were all these old Asian people sitting around, being quiet, and watching a ‘drama’ about old Asians sitting around and eating. It was kinda nice because it was in that restaurant I started actually learning how to speak Japanese, because I was the pathetic sort of person who hadn’t learned anything before coming. Then I realized that the drama had background music . . . Zetsubou Billy, actually, and it sounded just like the real song. XD I commented to Komoda that ‘i loved that song.’ But after a while I ran off alone, and the dream put me back in a place where I was being trained, and I went around doing interesting things until I woke up.

7/15-7/16
{It felt real.}
I waited too long, so I remember basic details, but certainly not the whole dream. For some reason I went to this store in the mall. There were interesting people in the calm little area; Chinese women, one old and one young, and a weird tall guy, buff and with long reddish hair, who never wore a shirt. At some point, around when the store grew bigger and started becoming more populated, I was the guy. There was an unnatural tunnel under the store, where all evil came from, thanks to a man - or rather, being - that was similar to Darth Vador. And this man was my father.

There were two sides in the dream: Vador-dude's, the bad, and the good one of everyone at ground level. Although my father and everyone below thought I was a loyal son, one on the evil side, the good side knew otherwise. Independent, I chose for myself; secretly, I was one of the good guys. We planned to use this to our advantage by sending me down; while my father would see the visit as me coming to share information, it was really to gain information.

I fell down the tunnel, square, and so dusty that you couldn't see the bottom until you were there. Yet, you wouldn't be harmed, even though it was incredibly deep. Once down, I was welcomed by those on my father's side, people who resembled him and made up his army. Everyone was working in this odd little place, preparing for a battle. I simply wandered around, making my way deeper and deeper into the earth as I observed everyone. At some point, though, I had no choice but to admit my true allegiances. Needless to say, they no longer welcomed me there.

I don't remember quite what happened. Later on I became myself again, and was teaching people how to draw. Surprisingly, I was an excellent artist; the demonstrating scene I sketched for them was so real that it gradually became the reality; I simply stared at it and let myself be pulled into the scene. That is, I did once I recognized it as the store from before. But I can't recall what happened between then and the moment I woke up.

More here.

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 7/22/2010, 11:19 am; edited 17 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow's Dream Diary 1312Shadow's Dream Diary 2412Shadow's Dream Diary 3349Shadow's Dream Diary 3548Shadow's Dream Diary 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Dream Diary Empty Re: Shadow's Dream Diary

Post by rattyjol 5/29/2010, 3:30 pm

That's... very... interesting. xD Just so you know, my school has a different schedule every day of the week, but most middle and high schools have block schedules, with the same classes in the same order every day.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/29/2010, 3:35 pm

rattyjol wrote:That's... very... interesting. xD Just so you know, my school has a different schedule every day of the week, but most middle and high schools have block schedules, with the same classes in the same order every day.
Really? We have different classes every day. xD

Interesting dream. xD Too bad it wasn't lucid.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow's Dream Diary 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 5/29/2010, 9:40 pm

That's an interesting dream. Smile

We also have a different schedule every day.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Dream Diary Empty More Dreams

Post by shadowsowner888 5/30/2010, 9:19 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:Yes, interesting, but aren't all dreams interesting? xD

Oooh, and thanks for telling me about the schedules. Very Happy It's really kinda irrelevant to the dream, I know, but that actually was something I've been wondering since I need to know for in my stories.

Now, as for last night's dream . . . I can't remember. Razz I forgot to try.

7/17
{Yeah, it's because I didn't end up going to bed until midnight. xD In fact, I also know that this dream took place between the time of 6:45 AM and 10:00 AM.}
If you play Runescape, you'll be able to picture this. Imagine dungeoneering: a confusing maze of rooms, and you have to collect colored objects (keys). That's pretty much how my dream looked, except with boxes and junk filling the rooms as well. I can't figure out what was going on, what it had to do with my mom, and what the rules were, but geez. I could remember if I hit on the right memory prompt.

At some point there were deadly robots that looked like the toy from Webkinz . . . and I think I was an anthropomorphic wolf . . . and that the dream lasted like two hours, but yeah, not the best memory this time.

Somewhere in the middle, there was also a part where I got to go buy Mike and Ike in Jewel. I got original, but thought it was berry, so when I realized the truth I got mad. Silly dream logic.

7/18-7/19
{I’m recording this one a day late, so I barely remember any of it.}
This was . . . the first bad dream I’ve had in a while. I don’t wanna call it a nightmare, because it’s not horrifying enough affect my real life or anything - just the sort of thing where I woke up and sighed with relief. There was something about a creepy old lady in there . . . and it took place around my house . . . but the main thing was that my baby sisters would keep disappearing. And they always turned up eventually, but every single time it happened, it was a horrible form of torture. Wondering where they’d gone, if they’d been kidnapped (which seemed very likely) . . . just horrifying. I was so relieved when I woke up.

7/19-7/20
{I don’t think I ever realized these were dreams, but I came close in one . . . because it wasn’t real enough to be anything but, yet at the same time I was fully comfortable in that reality.}
The first one . . . another bad dream. This one wasn’t so bad, at least, the emotions within the dream weren’t. I don’t remember the events that led up to this one, either, but we were all gathered - my siblings and mom and I - up in her room, and she was talking to us about something. See, down in our livingroom, some creature was apparently roaming just outside the window, waiting to come and capture me. As a result, she was telling us what she did to get rid of it for the time being. There was a very specific way it had to happen - she would lift the shade, and then the monster’s face would suddenly appear at the window.

I’m surprised at that one, cus like . . . idk, is my mom always so caring in these dreams? . . . it was nice, knowing she’d willingly lay her life down to protect me. I don’t think she would do something like that in real life, not at all.

The second one had something to do with a big conspiracy, and flying. I can’t get more memory than in bits and pieces . . . one scene was where I stood outside Bear’s house, from Franklin, and when I saw these carrots laying in a pan on the sidewalk, he invited me to dinner. So I biked home - this was just up in the col-de-sac right by our house, so it took less than three minutes - and grabbed a plate and came back.

Then another part where . . . there were these island sort of things. And there was something to do with a court . . . a man had broken the law, but they were blaming it on somebody else. They being the government. So he was trying to defend himself, but in the end, he only got taken to jail. I wasn’t very involved, but I still felt bad for him, and every time we walked past Obama and his bodyguards after that - cus seriously, they were there - I felt rather mad.

The part I remember most is me flying. I don’t even think I had to flap my arms this time; I just sort of lifted my arms and rose into the air. Gri, Zachary, and I were having some sort of race, so I suddenly decided to see if I could fly. And when I could, I used it to get a little ahead, but when they asked me how, I explained it to them. Something about rotating your arms instead of just flapping like a penguin. They were like, “Oh, it’s so much easier your way!” and we just sorta flew around for a while.

The third dream I remember was probably my favorite. We were at a library, and I was sitting at this rack of books, just looking and seeing if any of them looked interesting. None of them did, really, they all seemed like ten years old. I started thinking about another time we’d been to this library, where I wanted to check out a book, but I couldn’t figure out what the name was. (For the life of me I can’t remember whether that event was real, in another dream, or just a memory my dream came up with. -.-) So I simply kept looking at the bookshelf there, exploring it thoroughly. I noticed a book that looked sort of interesting - I want to say it was a Lord of the Rings quiz book, but I’m not positive - so I picked it up. Then this shortish ten-year-old boy came over and started looking at the books, too. I continued looking at them, and then I found one with the big fancy Death Note L on the binding. So I looked at it; it was black, with indigo for embellishment, and . . . well, obviously it was somthing about L. I grabbed it, having made up my mind that I’d definitely check it out, and wondering if they had the manga as well. Then . . . I woke up. hrweiaogibpjaeblah. -.-

7/22-7/23
{Real? I thought so.}
I went over to a friend’s house with Joe and someone I don’t remember. Though Joe and the other guy made it up the steps fine, I had the hardest time; the steps were each a foot high or bigger, too high. I was hoping Joe would help, but he didn’t even acknowlege that I was there. When I finally got inside, I started taking off winter clothing. Then I went to check out the house. Though it was a real tangle of rooms, an enourmous one, not a building I knew in real life, the layour didn’t really change very much throughout the course of the dream. The room with the front doors was covered with windows, the walls a powdery blue.

Exploring, I first found some rooms that any house would have. Dining room . . . kitchen . . . the only difference was the fancy style and the immense size of every room. Then I encountered a gymnasium-sized room filled with people. There were these big toys everywhere, a few in particular shaped like a missile, car, and plane. I watched people pick the big toys up and run with them; when they jumped, the air in the toys would bring them up to the ceiling, then gently back down. I hung out in there for a while, just watching, before a friend called me back out to the front room.

Outside the house there was an alien machine, almost like the ones from War of the Worlds; just not quite so big or detailed. If its beams touched you, you’d die. I tried to duck below one of the windowsills, wanting a way to fight the machine but too scared to do anything without a bit of a plan. However, I realized I was far from safe - I was still in full view of the machine - so I went back to the gym room and sorta forgot about the machine. Luckily, it didn’t pursue me.

After flying with the missile for a while, I explored further, going beyond the gymnasium room. My friend Luke was hanging out in there, wearing his sousaphone for some reason . . . we exchanged a few words before I headed on. Eventually the house turned into my friend Natalie’s, even though it kept the bizarre design. There were all sorts of rooms that I planned on thoroughly looking at, but didn’t get to entirely. I only found a giant room in which you played with a giant deck of cards, and two campers you entered from the house. One of them was the one I knew Natalie’s party would be taking place in, so I went inside to see where I’d be sleeping. (She really is having a sleepover party in her camper soon.) The whole thing was really bouncy, though; you took a step, and it all bobbed up and down. Plus it was really small. I found two beds, then lost my patience and went on to look elsewhere.

7/24
{This dream . . . hurt. Even though nothing like this has really happened, at least nothing really similar . . . and surprisingly, it hurt most of all once I was awake.}
The main thing is that I was in a big store like Aldi’. Mom asked me if I wanted candy from those containers, clear ones that you could scoop candy from into a bag. I started reaching for it, then suddenly changed my mind and said no. Mom got mad at me and told me I needed to actually make up my mind, and not lie about what I wanted, and that she’d buy me anything I wanted or something. So I meekly admitted I did want some. She was busy getting herself some, and I was waiting for her to be done, but then she immediately left the store. I couldn’t do anything but follow her into the car. As we started driving away, I said her name, but when she only responded with an irritated, “What?” I knew that she’d forgotten entirely about what she promised to me. And so I decided to not say anything.

7/25
{This was too unusual to be real, so if I’d been considering that I surely would’ve realized it.}
I was a random prince or king, some blond dude who especially loved wearing royal clothes. My palace was based on my house; some of the rooms were the same, but there was a lot of differences, such as the basement having a different layout and being ten times as big. I had a relative in this dream, an uncle or cousin or brother, who suddenly went evil and overthrew my position. However, there was a specific process by which you could do this, so I couldn’t fault him for it or do anything about it. When he locked me in a small room in the basement - probably about four square feet of space, and no way to see out - I wasn’t even upset; only resigned. Mice started showing up in the room, which I really didn’t like; for a while I swatted at them, but then the plot developed itself. The mice were no longer vermin; they were intelligent creatures, my friends. One of them even had a name that I don’t remember. He came out of one of the little holes in the cluttered space, and I held my hand out for him to climb up on. We spoke a little; I explained what had happened, and he said he’d find a way to help me. Somehow the mouse got the door unlocked, so I was able to leave the area and scheme a way to get my crown back.

7/26
{I knew that it was a dream, even told myself so, but it was so real that I couldn’t make myself do much about it.}
The very beginning of the dream was when we were in this building. Doing what, I don’t know. The building was interesting . . . kind of angular, like the ceiling was at a slant, and there was no door - just a doorway. It was my house, I believe. While we were sitting around the table, doing some official business, this random boy showed up at our house. When he came inside, I stared at him as if he were an idiot, because he probably was. For some reason, though, it was because of me . . . he was stalking me, I believe. Dared by a friend to come meet me and fell in love, so he wouldn’t leave me alone. I found him kinda cute, but I just sent him away and told him to come back tomorrow, when we weren’t busy.

When ‘tomorrow’ came, I had a nice time hiding. Every time a person walked by the house, I ducked down below the window, shyly trying to avoid being seen. I can’t recall if he ever showed up, but it wasn’t long after that when me, him, and two little kids were taken up to my room to play Wii. I had this amazing room for some reason, nothing like mine at all. For one, it was on the top floor of our house; looking out the window, I could see everything below . . . as it turned out, it was a city. I had random things all over my room, but it wasn’t messy. And, as I already said, there was a television and a Wii. We already have a Wii, but this one was mine. I put this racing game, and I wanted to play it with all four of us - but as it required a nunchuk, that wasn’t possible, since we had four Wii remotes but two nunchuks. The guy had already got himself set up, so I asked the little kids if that had a Wii with nunchuks at home that they could run home and bring over here. They morosely told me no, though, and that all they had was a Gamecube.

I turned back to the screen to find the race had already started. I began to steer, using my flash drive in place of the Wii remote . . . supposedly, it could sense being turned, similar to iPhones and stuff, so it would work for that reason. As we played, I started being drawn into the game - literally - and it wasn’t long before, instead of watching the screen, I was pretty much inside it. That’s where all the trouble started.

I’m not sure where the plot actually began, but I suspect it was on that dusty racetrack among the cars. See, people ended up chasing after me a bit into the dream, and I was trying to figure something out that they didn’t want me to figure out. After the race, I went to a big store, like a Walgreens but with more food aisles. That was when I started acknowleging that it was just a dream; even though I had my mom’s credit card, which she’d apparently told me to take to this store, I didn’t want to spend it because that would be embarrassing, if I went and pigged out on a bunch of food like you can actually do in dreams. I just didn’t want to. Eventually I decided to look at the gum aisle; that was where I figured out a bit of what the dream’s enemy was doing. Some people were getting allergic to the gum, such as my friend Ann’s mom, and . . . well, I had to stop them for some unfathomable reason. However, I’d forgotten that this was the small Walgreens; they didn’t have the exact flavor of gum that Ann’s mom was allergic to. Irritated, I wander off to find the snacks aisle, going all the way to the end of the store. I had to pass these creepy frozen foods aisles . . . metally, with steam rising off of them, and guys dressed in metally biohazard suits were doing things among the shelves. That was when I first had the sensation that people were chasing me - it was those guys who made me notice. They were the ones after me. Eventually I spotted a bathroom, and ran to it . . . my chasers were all guys, you see, so I assumed that it’d make me safe. I had to use the bathroom, but just as I was done, this man followed his wife into the bathroom. I yelled, “It’s a guy!” Some of the girls in the other stalls shrieked, but nobody did much of anything.

Then, the guy went into the stall next to mine and started ‘fishing’ - casting hooks over to get them cuaght in my shirt. After the first one, I thought it was over; I simply unhooked it, and hoped that my white dress shirt (don’t ask where it came from) wouldn’t be bothered again. But he kept casting more hooks, so eventually I spoke to him, offering a deal.

I explained that these people were up to something suspicious. He was apparently on their side, but I was going to uncover what they were doing, and why, and report it all to the police once I had the answer. If he would help me, I said, then he’d receive half of the reward money. Because I just decided that there would be money. So he agreed and turned into an armadillo for a moment.

Suddenly, more of the bad guys were coming. The former blonde turned into a janitor with chocolate brown hair in a long ponytail; he me and the friend who at that moment was helping me into a huge supply closet for the bathroom. We shut the door just as the people entered the bathroom. I started heading across the room, trying to quietly pick my way to the end, where I could hide better . . . but apparently, it wasn’t the end. The bad guys found the door and opened it just as I noticed there was a tall staircase leading up about twenty stairs, covered in tan carpet, and with soft lighting at the top.

As the bad guys dealt with my friend and the janitor, I hoped they wouldn’t see me, and started creeping up the stairs. My shadow was wrong, in front of me instead of back, but it was saving me from casting a shadow on the bright spot on the wall that the soft lighting left. Before I was halfway up, though, the dream spun around, leaving me dazed and confused. Something was up there - a vampire, I think it was - that didn’t want me going up. Not wanting to turn it into a nightmare, I decided not to try going up again.

I woke up to my alarm clock somewhere around there.

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 7/26/2010, 3:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow's Dream Diary 1312Shadow's Dream Diary 2412Shadow's Dream Diary 3349Shadow's Dream Diary 3548Shadow's Dream Diary 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/30/2010, 9:21 am

We have the same basic classes, and then the related arts switch every other day.

xD I liked how Gri was doing the duet but wasn't in the room. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/30/2010, 10:00 am

nod

Lol, me too. xDD (It was actually Joe not in the room, though, but it doesn't really matter cus it's the same basic concept. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/23/2010, 2:49 pm

I'm still updating this thing, yes. XD And I need to get it back on page one so I can find it easily. Soooo . . .

Well, I added last night's dream. And I've started finding that I can remember my dreams much easier when I wake up then have them after going back to sleep. And when I do that, I can also figure out how long I'd been having the dream for, as long as something wakes me up in the middle of it. I know it may be pointless, but I just found that kinda cool. XD But you don't need to bother reading this thing unless you want to. So yeah.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/24/2010, 9:14 pm

Where's the dream about the ninja and me marrying Fang? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow's Dream Diary Siggy
Shadow's Dream Diary SiggyShadow's Dream Diary Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/25/2010, 6:02 pm

The Fang one is on 6/15-6/16. And the ninja one is 6/18-6/19. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/26/2010, 11:32 am

Yay, Fang kissed me! <3

Shadow, I enjoy your dreams.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow's Dream Diary Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/26/2010, 11:42 am

Ikr? Isn't it sweet? applause

Oh, yay! :3 I'm glad to hear that!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/26/2010, 11:40 pm

Whoa, this is cool xD
We should have a dream diary thread.
'Cuz I have very spiritual dreams sometimes.
And other times... not so much.
"Dude, we can't go in there. Joe is in there. And he's hungry. You know how he gets." )me, in a dream)
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/27/2010, 7:59 am

You should make one! nod I think it's a good idea to record your dreams, cus sure maybe it's useless, but then you can also have fun trying to figure out what they mean and why you had them if you ever feel like it. (And plus, it's just wonderful to be able to remember better. XD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down