The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What group do you fit into at school?

+10
shadowsowner888
Komoda
Malicious Nightmares
Taquito
Cyn431
Arianna
rattyjol
Kiriana Shadeweaver
amrgirl
MusicWritingLove
14 posters

Go down

Answer the question. *stares at person*

What group do you fit into at school? Left104%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 4% 
[ 1 ]
What group do you fit into at school? Left104%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 4% 
[ 1 ]
What group do you fit into at school? Left100%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
What group do you fit into at school? Left100%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
What group do you fit into at school? Left1013%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 13% 
[ 3 ]
What group do you fit into at school? Left1042%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 42% 
[ 10 ]
What group do you fit into at school? Left1013%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 13% 
[ 3 ]
What group do you fit into at school? Left1020%What group do you fit into at school? Right10 20% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 24

What group do you fit into at school? Empty What group do you fit into at school?

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/29/2010, 5:03 pm

My first poll! XD

Anyway, which do you fit into?

Nerd/Geek, Popular, sporty (or sub-group), writer, artist, drama person, goody-goody, singer/band geek, your own group (none of the above), something else or homeschooled. Razz
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

What group do you fit into at school? Empty Re: What group do you fit into at school?

Post by amrgirl 5/29/2010, 5:35 pm

The group I fit into best would probably be my own group.

I'm smart, I guess, and I'm a little quiet. I'm quiet when I'm not around my friends. Sometimes I can be a little outgoing, if I just get to talking to the person. I've learned that the 'popular' people you wouldn't expect to be nice aren't so mean if you just talk to them. Smile

Last edited by amrgirl on 5/29/2010, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

What group do you fit into at school? Empty Re: What group do you fit into at school?

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 5/29/2010, 5:44 pm

I suppose if I had to be put somewhere, I'd be the Nobody. I'm completely invisible, except when people decide to poke fun at me/subject me to mental harassment. That or they want something from me.
Also an artist at heart and probably fit snug into the "nerd" crevice.

But I'm more than face value. I am me.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/29/2010, 5:46 pm

My own group. I'm the antisocial bookwormy computer geek who sits in a corner and reads and who everybody comes to when they need help with school but never talks to otherwise. Razz
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/29/2010, 5:52 pm

Well, nerd/my own group. I'm sorta like Ratty. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What group do you fit into at school? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/29/2010, 6:52 pm

Hm. Well, I'll tell you what I'm not, I'll never be--and nor do I ever intend to be--popular, sporty or an artist. tongue [lie]I can't say I'm overly dramatic[/lie], and I'm not really goody-goody.

With what's left I guess I'd have to be a singer. We're kind of our own little unpredictable group on our own. We can be smart, we can be ditzes, we can be good, we can be naughty, we can be da thang, we can be alternative. Or we could be something totally different altogether. I'm the nerdy alternative vocalist that likes to write a parody or two now and then. :3
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 5/29/2010, 6:54 pm

I'm the girl who only talks when she's forced to.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/29/2010, 6:56 pm

Me, Izzie, Genny, Margaret, Nathalie B. and Elizabeth have our own group.
I suppose we're Idiots. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/29/2010, 7:56 pm

My group consists of basically 5 people. There's Niomi, the athletic one. Binky, the partier. Mallory, the gamer. Landon, the comedian. Then there's me... XD We can't really all relate to each other that well, except for maybe Niomi and Binky, then Mal and I. The problem is, Mal isn't in any of our classes so we don't hang out with her often. ._. We don't all fit into one of those categories, so I guess we're just us. I'd say we were nerds because we go to the library so often, but I think I'm the only one who isn't failing a class... Rolling Eyes
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/30/2010, 9:29 am

I'm homeschooled. And when you're homeschooled, you fit into all the groups - and therefore, none. smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

What group do you fit into at school? 1312What group do you fit into at school? 2412What group do you fit into at school? 3349What group do you fit into at school? 3548What group do you fit into at school? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/30/2010, 9:40 am

Well, I'm in the middle. Popular people talk to me, but so do the nerds. And I don't think anyone really hates me... I have a bunch of different groups of people I talk to.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 6/1/2010, 5:59 pm

I belong to the outcast. Not smart enough to fit in with the geeks and just too lonerish to group with the populars.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 6/2/2010, 9:26 pm

My own group. I'm a band geek (alto sax, used to be the clarinet), a singer and a nerd. I have some friends, but most people and I don't get along..
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 6/3/2010, 12:10 am

hehehe, I'm homeschooled too. So technically, I fit into any group I want!
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

What group do you fit into at school? Siggy What group do you fit into at school? Siggy
What group do you fit into at school? SiggyWhat group do you fit into at school? Siggy
What group do you fit into at school? SiggyWhat group do you fit into at school? Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down