The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Empty P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL]

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/30/2010, 10:48 pm

P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Island-Romance

Welcome to Silver Shores High School.

[B y t h e w a y;M a t u r i t y; H i g h [ n o p r e g n a n c i e s o r m a r r i a g e s. . . ]
F a n t a s y; L o w]

Silver Shores High School-
a typical 9th-12th grade s c h o o l.
Located in the sunny town of L o s A n g e l e s, C a l i f o r n i a.

You've got your c l i q u e s, your s t e r e o t y p e s, t e e n l o v e, everything.
Enjoy, I suppose.

Last edited by {Neon Muffins} on 6/3/2010, 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Empty Re: P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL]

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/30/2010, 10:48 pm

Name; Aurelia Reianne Sommers
Nickname[s]; Aura[Preffered], Aure, Lea/Lia
Sixteen years old
Appearance;[Pictures/ written,either is fine]
P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Cute-blonde-emo-girl
Personality- Outgoing, Loud, and Crazy. Her hair's pretty much a different color every week, because she likes being different.
Other- She's not emo,even if her hair makes her look that way.:/ I just got sick of trying to find a non-emo blonde.:/

Name;Liam Mason Thompson
Nicknames;None
Sixteen years old
Appearance;
P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Hot

Personality; Kind,but not trusting of anyone..especially girls. He has a quick temper though,and doesn't forgive people easily.
Other;I took this character's personality/picture and such off of another website,with a PRP I have with Glossah/Arielle. He is my character though. I created his name,personality,everything.

Last edited by {Neon Muffins} on 5/30/2010, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Empty Re: P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL]

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/30/2010, 10:57 pm

Name;; Crystal Yvonne Steele
Nickname;;None
Age;;16
Description;;P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Eq7oy--Just like this but wears WAY more eyeliner, WAY more mascara, and...just WAY more makeup in general.
Personality;;TBPO
Other;; She is scene emo!

Name;; David Bumptide
Nickname;;None
Age;;17
Description;;P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] 2gxqvet--It looks like he's wearing makeup. HES NOT
Personality;;TBPO
Other;;Not emo !!

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 5/31/2010, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] DN41
P r i s o n isn't that b a d [HIGH SCHOOL] Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/31/2010, 6:35 pm

As soon as your characters are up,we can start.(: BTW, I'm planning on using templates,so if you don't wanna use them it's okay,but if you do,I'd be more than happy to make your templates for you if you didn't wanna make 'em.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/31/2010, 7:08 pm

Mine are up ! And I will probably just colorcode my characters
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/31/2010, 7:17 pm

(: Alrighty then.Who starts?
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/31/2010, 7:46 pm

(Oooh ME ME !!! *raises hand and throws a muffin at Marissa* ... o.0 oops)
(Wanna start with all four or just two?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/1/2010, 5:26 pm

[Uhm... Let's start with Aura&David]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/1/2010, 11:35 pm

(Okay =] )
DAVID
I walked through the large doors, into a school that matched. It was huge, and also the first day of the year. Even after being here for so long, I always got lost when I looked for my new locker. I looked down at my ripped piece of paper. "3 Floor Locker # 338" I read aloud in a small whisper. I pulled my black messenger bag with the words "Devil Wears Prada" scrawled across it in white ink closer to my body as I headed for the stairs.

'Can't wait to rid of my textbooks in my locker' I thought to myself as I hauled the bag up the stairs. How could six textbooks be so heavy? Oh well. When a teacher passed by me, she reminded me to have my snake bites (piercing on lip) removed by first period. I wouldn't, like always. As I made my way to the third floor, I glanced at the paper again, and looked around at the lockers.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/2/2010, 7:40 pm

I strode into the large, boring hallway,glancing around.There were so many familiar faces-- kinda made the whole setting more ominous and frightening.Sighing,I brushed my blonde and blue streaked hair behind my shoulders,and glanced down at my converse covered feet,letting them carry me wherever.

Five minutes later,I was on the second floor,and finally realized I should probably check my class schedule and locker number.I dug through my shoulder bag, retrieving the small, snow white piece of paper a few seconds later. I flipped to the back of it,and read the locker number: Third floor, locker number three hundred thirty seven. Located on the right side.

I climbed up another flight of stairs,emerging at the third-but not final- floor. I turned to my left,and there,on the right side, was my locker. A nasty, faded sea green locker. I opened it, and it made a creeeakking noise. I picked all six of my books out of my shoulder bag,and neatly placed them in my locker. Then,noticing a flimsy little hook on the wall,I hung a little pocket mirror on it.Not because I was vain,no.It was to check for any food in my hair after lunch.

I shuddered at the thought,and shut my locker. I noticed that the locker next to me belonged to a guy.I had seen him before--what was his name?Derek-- Duncan--?No..Oh Yes,David. Cautiously,I said "Hey, David.I'm Aurelia,but you can call me Aura."

Word Count: 260
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/2/2010, 8:01 pm

I nodded at her as a quick smile formed across my lips. It left my face as soon as it came when I saw my locker. It was a faded blue with paint peeling off of it and the sticker on it that said 338 fell as soon as I saw it. I sighed as I struggled with the lock and had to make three attempts before I heard the relieving click sound. But it got stuck and I had to yank it open. After three trying pulls, the locker fell on the floor halfheartedly and broke in half. I sighed and grabbed the lock, just to chuck it at the trash can on the opposite side of the hallway. It made the basket easily.

I took off my bag and tried to open the locker itself. But just as I expected, it wouldn't open. About five minutes later I hit the center of the locker hard with my fist and it swung open. I found the secret to opening it! I sighed, wiping the dribble of sweat from my forehead as I threw my books into my locker messily and slammed it closed with frustration. At least I won't be needing a lock I thought to myself.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/3/2010, 7:39 pm

I bit my lip,trying to keep the disgust I felt inside of me. The violence of it all made me shudder,even if it was just from hitting a disgusting, worthless locker. Plus the fact the guy had completely messily,uncaringly thrown his books in the locker. Curse my neat-freakness. I thought,angrily. Luckily,I didn't let my disgust show directly.

Awkwardly, I cleared my throat. Almost unwillingly, like a had a mind of its own that did whatever I wanted, these words slipped out of my mouth:
"Uhm.. David?Could I straighten your books in your locker for you? Chuckling embarrassedly, I continued on to say "I'm not trying to be rude or anything.."I quickly lied about the next sentence,not wanting to admit I was a neat freak."It's just that I'm afraid if the locker gets any messier,it might explode and...uhm... well.."I paused, and pointed at a yellowing sign that seemed to be duct taped to the wall.It read: "Replacement locker fee $10.00,plus going to school on a Saturday to fix your locker."

I chuckled,and said "Well, It's ten dollars and a Saturday wasted if you break that locker.." The mood seemed tense to me,perhaps maybe because I was nervous with sweaty palms right now,feeling awkward for asking that question...I was not desiring to be known as the weirdo neat freak. So,to lighten the mood,I added jokingly "And I'm not going to school on a Saturday to help you." I grinned at him in a friendly manner,to show I wasn't trying to say that meanly.

Word Count:278
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/3/2010, 11:30 pm

I leaned against my locker, watching her stutter with amusement. When she finally stopped, I smiled and said, “I’m pretty sure this locker is already broken. And I prefer my locker messy, so I am afraid I will have to deny that offer. Sorry.” Over the last couple years, I learned two things. A person’s locker showed the owner’s personality. His writing, showed his sensitivity. Not that my personality is messy, it’s just that my feelings are hard to keep track of. Just like a messy locker.

I took out a black sharpie from my bag and made sure no teachers were nearby before I began drawing on my locker. By the time I was finished, it was like a black and white checker board. Yet again, my personality was shown by my locker most easily. Easy to spot, I stand out, yet my insides, or feelings, are unexpected. By the look of me, most people expected me to cut myself and hate my life. Guess what? [b]I’m not emo

Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/4/2010, 7:27 pm

"Woahh...you made your locker really cool looking."I grinned,and blushed embarrassedly,realizing how stupid I had sounded. "You're a pretty good locker artist."I said, complementing the awesome looking work he had done on his locker.I then grinned,and decided I might as well reply to his comment about the locker.

"Oh, well that's okay.I respect if you have a preference to keep your locker messy."I grinned at him,and turned back to my locker,realizing I forgot my notebook and pen. I turned my combination lock, putting in the exact code, making sure it was correct. When the combination didn't work,I put in the code again,this time a little less patiently. When it didn't work again,I bit my lip and said to no one in particular,mainly to myself,"Shoot.. my lock's not working."

Word Count: 148
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/4/2010, 8:51 pm

I smiled. "Thanks" I said, then nodded when she said she respeced my preference. When she began to have trouble with her lock, I straightened my hand out and hit just above the lock. The lock loosened and fell off, the locker openning quickly and heading straight for her face.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/4/2010, 9:37 pm

Aurelia Reianne Sommers
Oh, mirror in the sky,
--->what is love?<---

••••••
I nodded my head at his thank you. When he hit my locker, the lock went ricocheting towards my head. It hit me in the nose,causing blood to spew out a little bit. The lock had given me a bloody nose. I sighed,and pinched my nose.
I then tipped my head back,and opened my locker.Despite the fact my voice sounded odd and muffled from pinching my nose,I said politely as possible,"David, there's some tissues on the little shelf thing in my locker...please please please get them for me?" I pointed at the shelf type thing with my free hand,so if David wished to get the tissues for me,he'd know where they were.

I then bent down,and keeping my head tipped back, I felt around the floor until I found my lock.Upon lifting it up,I found it a bit blood stained,but oh well. I hung the lock where it belonged,under a small dented spot where he punched the locker,and hung the lock.I then stood there,waiting to see if David would get the tissues.

••••••

Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Credits:
Picture:Photobucket
Lyrics: Landslide,By The Dixie Chicks
OOC: D'you like my template?:3
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/4/2010, 9:52 pm

(I love it !)
I reached inside her locker quickly. I had spotted the tissues even before she pointed them out and instantly held them to her nose for her. I couldn't stop muttering my "Sorry"s. I felt truly bad for this and held the tissue to her nose, using my free hand to wipe the blood from her hands. I was really gentle in the process, however.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/4/2010, 10:05 pm

Aurelia Reianne Sommers
Oh, mirror in the sky,
--->what is love?<---

••••••
"Sorry"was all David kept saying.It actually made me feel pretty happy that some guy I barely knew cared enough to not run off after accidentally giving me a bloody nose. I smiled and shut my locker with my free hand.I brought my hand up to where he was holding a tissue to my nose. "I can take the tissues,now.You don't have to hold them." I smiled after I said this.

••••••

Credits:
OOC:Thanks.:3
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/5/2010, 12:11 am

I laughed when I noticed how worried I had gotten. Over a bloody nose, for a girl I don't know either. I let go of the tissues, but grabbed her arm gently and led her to a bench. I pulled another tissue out of my pocket and carefully wiped her skin where blood still lingered.

When I finished, I tossed it into the trash can, and yet again repeated myself. "Sorry." I said, then wiped a few drops of blood from my black skinny jeans and black Iron Maiden shirt. I shook my head to the side lightly, whipping my black hair from my grey eyes and looked back at her.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 6:48 pm

Aurelia Reianne Sommers
Oh, mirror in the sky,
--->what is love?<---

••••••
"Sorry."said David, yet again. I shifted in my seat, not exactly pleased with the fact I had just been dragged over to a bench. Well,at least he wasn't mean about it,and didn't shove me over. Still,he was being so nice to me.I felt guilty about not really being as nice to him,when he was showing me,a girl he barely knew,so much kindness.

I looked down at my pale orange shirt, feeling guilty. My nose had stopped the constant flow of blood,it was only bleeding a tiny bit,so I could look down."Thank you for your kindness,and...helpfulness with opening my locker,and then cleaning up the blood and helping me when you bloodied my nose..not many people I know would do that...I forgive you for accidentally hitting me in the nose with a lock,but it really wasn't you're fault,you didn't punch me in the nose.."I looked up then,and a small smile formed on my pale pink lips, hopefully showing him I really was grateful for what he had done.
••••••

Credits:
OOC:
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/5/2010, 7:49 pm

I smiled, showing my very white teeth, then pulled out a notebook. "Do you... like to draw? I usually don't show many people this but..." I opened the notebook which was doodled all over and flipped to the first page. It was a picture of a heart (like the organ not the shape) with a hand gripping it tightly. There was blood dripping off the page and it looked oddly real in a way.

(I have a plot idea, but it may work better for the other two charries, not the ones we are using now. They can be on the computer (using their phones to go on the internet) and IMing each other or whatever, but they don't know each other in person. Only that they go to the same school)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 8:02 pm

Aurelia Reianne Sommers
Oh, mirror in the sky,
--->what is love?<---

••••••
"Uhmm... Yeah,I like to draw. I think I stink at drawing,but I do enjoy drawing."I said, responding to his question.I then looked at the picture,and was instantly awestruck. Woww...he can draw. This drawing is so amazing,and realistic too.But too amazing to be disturbing,or gory..although it clearly kinda is. I thought, raising my eyebrows. "David..this drawing is amazing.A bit gory and disturbing,but amazing.How in the world did you get it to look so realistic?"My voice was clearly full of amazement and awe when I said this,and I was aware I was wide and sparky-eyed,looking like a ridiculous three-year-old.
••••••

Credits:
OOC:Ooh, that sounds like a good idea.:3 I like it.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/5/2010, 8:16 pm

I smiled, although red flooded my pale cheeks. "You really like it? I don't know... it's kinda comes naturally to me. I don't know how to explain it. " I was about to keep talking, but the bell rang.

I stood up slowly and opened my arms to give her a hug. I made it clear that it was just a friendly hug by only opening one arm to give her a one arm hug. "Bye" I said with a smile. "See you later?"
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 8:51 pm

Aurelia Reianne Sommers
Oh, mirror in the sky,
--->what is love?<---

••••••
"Yeah,I really like it...I wouldn't lie about that.In fact,I don't lie at all.."The bell then rang,and David stood up,offering me a one armed hug.I one-armed hugged him back,smiling.
"Yeah,Bye...Wait,before you go, what's your next class? And yeah,I'll see you later."
••••••

Credits:
OOC:
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/5/2010, 9:01 pm

I smiled when I realized the coincidence. "Art." I said, then added "I will be sure to show you what I drew today".
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next