The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jefferson High-Ave and Kindro ONLY

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jefferson High-Ave and Kindro ONLY Empty Jefferson High-Ave and Kindro ONLY

Post by kindro 5/31/2010, 12:17 am

Ahh. Jefferson High. Dangerous? Mmhmm. Weird? Oh, yes. Different? You know it.

Jefferson High Campus is home to Chad, Charlotte, Jakob, Addison, Mello, Neon, Matt and Griffin, eight very close-knit friends. But it wasn't always that way. They used to never know each other existed until the school decided to bring them together in a single home. But things are definitely gettin' freaky in there.

KINDRO'S CHARRIES:
Chad

Jakob

Addison "Addi"

Neon

AVE'S CHARRIES:
Charlotte

Matt

Mello

Griffin

AVE-you know what to do. Very Happy
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Jefferson High-Ave and Kindro ONLY Empty Re: Jefferson High-Ave and Kindro ONLY

Post by Avé 5/31/2010, 12:20 am

Ooh, I've missed this! I'm so glad we're doing it again. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 5/31/2010, 12:26 am

Me too! Haah. Do you want to start..? Cuz I have NO IDEA where we left off or how to start, for that matter. ^^
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 5/31/2010, 12:34 am

kindro wrote:Me too! Haah. Do you want to start..? Cuz I have NO IDEA where we left off or how to start, for that matter. ^^

I guess I'll start. D:

Neon rolled over in bed, her brain pounding furiously against her skull. She seriously should have quit drinking last night when she had the chance. She knew that the day would drag on forever and ever, with her hangover. She moaned, and sat up slowly. She winced as she carried out the motion. She got out of bed and managed to get to her door. She grabbed her robe and pulled it over her partially-nude body. She sighed and pulled the door open, heading downstairs. She went straight to the kitchen and made a bee-line for the coffee maker, and she put on a pot.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/17/2010, 7:04 am

Blinking his eyes open as the sun shone through the window, Griffin let out a sigh, sitting up slowly. He ran a hand through his messy hair, yawning and then pushing himself off the bed. He walked over to the chair in the corner, grabbing the shirt that was laying on it and pulling it over his head. He gave his head a shake, trying to wake himself up as he stepped out the door, making his way down the stairs. "Morning," he greeted Neon when he reached the kitchen.

Charlotte knocked lightly on Jakob's door, not waiting for him to answer it before she twisted the handle, opening it gently. "You awake?" she asked softly, stepping inside. She smiled when she saw him, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. She put one hand on his shoulder, running the fingers of the other one through her dark hair.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/18/2010, 2:06 am

"Good morning," Neon replied, smiling. She looked up at Griffin, her eyes still tired, but still focusing on the handsomeness that was her boyfriend. She ran her fingers through his hair, making it slightly messier. "How'd you sleep?"

Jakob breathed out, evenly and heavily, before opening his eyes to see Char. "I am, now," he replied, sitting up. He smiled, running his finger along her cheekbone, his body chilled by her touch. Shivers ran up and down his spine as she kept her grip on his shoulder.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/18/2010, 5:32 pm

Griffin pulled away, a grin crossing his face. "Fine," he responded with a shrug, taking a few steps back and opening the drawer to the left of him, below the counter. He pulled out a pan and set it on the stove, turning to the fridge. "You want an egg?" he asked Neon, raising his eyebrows as he pulled out the carton.

Charlotte leaned in, her lips just an inch away from his own. "Well, good morning, then," she whispered, a smirk making it's way across her face. She giggled, her hand that was on his shoulder slowly moving up towards his neck.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/18/2010, 6:01 pm

Neon nodded. "Uhm, sure. I'll have an egg." She walked over to the pantry and pulled open the door. She stepped into the rather large space and began to rummage for the pancake mix, the waffle grill, and syrup. After she found the essentials, she began looking for the chocolate chips.

Jakob smiled at her touch. He pressed forward and made their lips meet. A spark flew through his body, at the speed of light, and he just continued to kiss. He wished he could spend all his time in this room, locked away from the rest of the world, with Char. That they could stay like this, entangled in each other's limbs.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/8/2010, 12:35 am

"Alright," Griffin replied simply, crossing the kitchen to the stove and within a few minutes, frying her an egg. He slipped it onto a plate, making another for him and then handing it to Neon. He came up behind her, setting the plate on the counter in front of them and tilting Neon's chin back so that he could lock his gaze with hers.

Though she knew she should have stopped this - she loved being with him, yes, but she liked to reserve these things for after dark -, Charlotte simply shook her head, laying down beside Jakob and tugging on his shirt to pull him down on top of her. She turned her head so that he had access to her neck, and she tapped it, whispering into his ear, "You want some?" She had never let him drink from her before, though she had with previous boyfriends, and it was like the perfect high.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/8/2010, 12:41 am

Neon smiled, locking her eyes with Griffin's, the bag of chocolate chips in her grasp. She leaned forward, meeting lips with his. She reached with her hands, as well, dropping the bag of chocolate chips and hearing them scatter across the linoleum. But she didn't care. She let her fingers get tied up in Grif's locks of hair, the rest of the world disappearing.

Jakob ran his tongue over his teeth-they caught on his elongated fangs-and he knew that he was, indeed, thirsty. But, he had never in his life drank from anyone he knew, let alone his girlfriend. He nodded, and leaned for her neck, but stopped himself. "You sure? You don't mind?"
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/8/2010, 12:48 am

"I think you dropped something," Griffin murmured with a chuckle, shaking his head as he brought her down for another kiss, one hand tight around her neck and the other rather tangled in her hair. He pulled away for a moment, raising an eyebrow at her.

Charlotte nodded slowly, locking eyes with him for a moment before leaning her head back again. She moved her hand away, inviting him to bite. "Of course," she responded with a one shoulder shrug. "I'm yours, Jakob. Do whatever you want." She smirked slightly, pressing herself against him as she prepared for the bite.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/8/2010, 12:53 am

"Oh, those." Neon said, breaking their gaze for a moment to assess the damage. "They can wait." She smiled, leaning back into Griffin for yet another kiss. Her lips met his, and, instantaneously, shivers ran up her spine and sparks ran through her veins.

Jakob eyed her neck. There it was, unblemished and..perfect, waiting for him to pounce. He opened his mouth, took one last look at Char's face, before lowering his head and sinking his teeth into a blue vein in her neck. Blood flowed into him, his mouth quickly filling with the sweet red liquid.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/8/2010, 1:04 am

Letting out another louder laugh, he hesitantly pushed her away, smirking. "Save it for tonight," he murmured with another chuckle, raising his eyebrows as he examined the mess on the floor.

Charlotte whimpered as he bit into her, though the pain was nice, almost relaxing. She hung on to him for dear life, burying her head into his chest as he took the blood from her. "Jakob," she whispered after several moments. She tugged on his shirt, her words muffled. "That's enough."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/8/2010, 1:09 am

Neon smiled, heading for the closet. "Plain pancakes will suffice, right?" She murmured as she took out the broom and dust pan. She swept everything up and dumped it in the trash, and headed back to the closet. She turned and whacked Grif on the butt with the soft bristles, then laughed.

Jakob heard her, but he was an animal by now, and didn't understand. But, finally, her tugging caught up with him and he realized that he needed to stop. He pulled away and chomped his mouth shut, and fell limp over Char. His arms quickly stopped him before he enforced any weight on her, but he stared into her eyes. "You okay?"
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/8/2010, 1:16 am

Shrugging, Griffin let out a laugh and nodded his head. "That's fine, that's fine," he responded flatly, whipping around to face her when she whacked him in the butt. "Naughty girl," he muttered, leaning against the counter, his elbows holding him up.

Charlotte nodded slowly again, a glazed look crosing her face as she responded. "I'm better than okay," she murmured, closing her eyes while she pulled him closer to her, taking her hands and placing them on her chest. Her eyes blinked open and she added, "I've done it many times before, don't worry."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/8/2010, 1:29 am

Neon let out a short, small laugh. "Yeah, yeah, that's what they all tell me." She smiled lightly, knowing that "they" was really just him. She put the broom back in the closet, then began working on the pancakes.

"Sounds like we're talking about something..." Jakob said, breathless. He leaned close to her ear, and, in a whisper, finished his sentence with one simple word, "naughty." He chuckled. It hurt his lungs, he had just drank, so his body was still trying to cooperate. When he was full, he tended to act..well, drunk.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/9/2010, 2:11 am

Laughing under his breath, Griffin nodded, a devious grin crossing his face. "Are you implying that I'm not your only significant other?" he questioned her, raising his eyebrows as his smirk turned into a playful frown. He pushed himself off the counter, crossing over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and leaning on it so that he was closer to Neon.

"I guess you could say that," Charlotte murmured in reply, giggling quietly as she trailed her fingers up his shirtless chest, tossing her head so that her hair was resting on only one side of her neck, now covering up the blood from the bite. She took Jakob's hand, moving it so that it was now resting on her thigh. She grinned mischeviously, her lips only a half an inch away from his.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/9/2010, 2:24 am

Neon shrugged. "Maybe," she replied playfully. She returned the smile, grabbing a fistful of his hair and running her fingers through it before adding, "Maybe not." She smiled, reaching into her pocket. "You wanna smoke, before everyone else wakes up?" she asked, pushing her pack of cigarettes towards him.

Jakob leaned into her, their lips meeting. Shivers ran up his spine, as he resisted the pull to bite her again. He felt full, yeah, but he was always thirsting for more, but he knew that he wouldn't dare lay a fang on Char unless she asked him to.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/10/2010, 1:17 am

Lifting an eyebrow curiously, Griffin's frowned deepened. He growled, folding his arms across his chest and shaking his head. "No thanks," he muttered, pushing the cigarettes away and back to Neon, sliding them across the counter. He let out a sigh, turning away and biting his lip.

Letting out a quiet giggle, Charlotte pulled away from Jakob, turning over on the bed so that her back was facing him. She slowly sat up, running a hand through her hair and staring down at him. She smirked, tossing her black curls over her shoulder and standing up. She stepped over to the door, leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest. She tilted her head slightly to the side, wondering if he was going to follow.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/10/2010, 1:26 am

"What's wrong?" Neon asked. "If you're trying to quit, I'll quit with you..right after this pack." She shuffled to the back door, slipped on a pair of Char's flip-flops and walked outside, lighting up. She took a long drag, then puffed out the smoke, feeling instantly uplifted.

Jakob smiled at Char, and stood. He didn't care that he was only in a pair of underwear, or who saw him in them, so he shuffled over to her and opened the door. He let her go first, then walked down the stairs with her.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 1:23 am

Shrugging with one shoulder, a heavy sigh escaped Griffin's lips. "I dont know," he muttered, following her out the door and squinting as the bright morning sun hit his eyes. "I guess you could say that."

Charlotte paused at the top of the stairs, holding out her hand to stop Jakob. "Put some clothes on first," she told him, glancing up at him with a raised eyebrow. "I mean, it's not like you would want to see me in-" She paused, tilted her head as she considered this. "Wait. Yes, you would. Nevermind."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/11/2010, 1:28 am

Neon nodded, looking at Griffin. Was he trying to stop to impress her? Or, was it just because? She shook the thought away as she took another drag on her cigarette. "Are you doing anything tonight?" she asked him, looking at his face.

Jakob grinned at her as realization came upon her face. Of course, he wouldn't mind seeing her in only underwear. He blushed at the thought of seeing her like that, and he quickly brushed the picture away. "Okay, what shall we do?" he asked her, running his fingers through her hair.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 1:34 am

Griffin sighed again, leaning against a tree and shrugging. "I dunno," he responded flatly, running a hand through his hair. "I don't have anything planned. Why?" He finished, closing his eyes and breathing in the fresh air.

Rolling her eyes, Charlotte chuckled, putting a hand on his chest and pushing him away. "Picture me naked some other time. Now go change."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/11/2010, 1:39 am

Neon shrugged. "I dunno. I think Jakob is planning on taking Charlotte out tonight, and we might just have this huge house to ourselves," she said, grinning. She put out her cigarette and walked over to Griffin, cuddling in closer with him.

Jakob laughed, and trotted into his room. He took out a new pair of boxers, a pair of shorts, and a plain T-shirt. Not caring who saw, he changed without closing the door. He grabbed his favorite pair of Osiris' and pulled them on, over black socks. He trotted out of his room and smiled. "Better?" he asked Char.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 2:00 am

"Neon," he began, pulling away from her with a frown. He let out a heavy sigh, looking around him before locking his gaze with hers. "I have to tell you something."

Charlotte nodded, taking his hand and holding it gently. "Now come on, let's go get some breakfast," she said quietly, leading him down the stairs.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next