The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random DN Thing

Go down

Random DN Thing Empty Random DN Thing

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 6:39 pm

"L?" I called quietly, my bare feet padding against the linoleum of the video room. Light and L had recently been de-handcuffed, even though I still suspected him. "In here." His almost-silent voice carried back to me as I followed the sound, putting my hands on his shoulders. "I brought ice cream." I said, putting the quart in front of him with a spoon. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked when he didn't immediatly begin to shovel it into his mouth. "Yeah. Just suspicious." I sat next to him, popping the plastic off the ice cream. "You're always suspicious. You always eat sugar." I opened the lid, trying to convince him to eat sugar- which is not something I've ever done. L's always been a sweet tooth.
"Ai*, it's fine." His arm gently came around my shoulders as he took a bite of the ice cream. "Now that he's free, I'm wondering if the Kira incidents will get more frequent." I sighed, lying a head on his shoulder. "Just be careful, okay? I don't want you to have a heart attack."

*Days Later*
I was standing next to both of them when it happened. Light to one side of me, L to the other. "Watari?" L asked, looking at the computer with confusion. My hands were on his shoulders as three words appeared on the screen. 'All data deletion'. L and I looked at each other- we both knew what had happened immediatly. Watari had gone from this world.
"L?" I asked quietly. "Ai, listen to m-" The spoon in his hand clattered to the floor. "L?" I repeated, leaving my hands on his shoulders. Both his hands are over his chest, on his... heart. The chair falls to the floor with him in it, and I am immediatly on my hands and knees on the floor, leaning over him. "L?" His eyes are open and staring intently into mine. "L-L-Light...." He whispers to me as Light comes over. He gives a small smile for only a second before it is replaced with a look of worry, but I have seen it.
Light is Kira.
And then L's eyes close, and I know that he, too, has departed this world. "L..." I whisper, knowing there's nothing I can do. And then my own heart begins to burn.
I am already on the floor, but my head falls onto L's chest, and I feel how cold his body has gone in the course of thirty seconds. And then, too, my eyes close, and I am gone.

*Amanda means Worthy of Love, and Ai is Love in Japanese. Wink So I am Ai. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Random DN Thing Siggy
Random DN Thing SiggyRandom DN Thing Siggy
Random DN Thing SiggyRandom DN Thing Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down