The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.

2 posters

Go down

Okay... do you think that I am insane becuase I don't really like fish?

Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Left100%Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Left100%Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Left10100%Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Right10 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Empty Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/3/2010, 11:31 pm

7/3/10

Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Funny-pictures-invisible-tango-partner

I did not type in funny pictures of a cat in! I don't know what you are talking about!
I just typed in funny pictures....
I didn't think that a cat and an invisible cat tangoing would pop up....
But I like it any who....
That's right I said any who!
And it was fun! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Icon_cyclops
Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Icon_razz

Sooooo.....
I haven't done a Mioko's Ray of Darkshine, for awhile....
And i missed it! rainy
I didn't have anything to talk about....
My day's are boring....
My friends are, wait I should put in that this does not count for all my friends....
Seem like they are mad at me....
And then I thought....
well it really hit me....
That I'm really good at saying or doing random things....
So from now on....
My blog's will be deacatied to Randomness! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Affraid
Randomness Rocks!
And people don't...
Oh....
if you didn't read my last blog....
I said that the people on here are awesome aliens! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 483201
Because they are! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 254967

I had some random questions from my last blog...
And nobody ever answered them....
I felt said... Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 89908

But now I don't!
My friend Miyu says
"Cry me a river, bulied a brige, and GET OVER IT."
I don't know if she came up with this herself...
*wisper voice* Between you and me, I don't think that she did... DON"T TELL HER!
Please? Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 647547
*out of wisper voice* My Uncle Daminein... likes to read....
Whith one eye! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Icon_cyclops
But I love him anyway!
Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 517258
Just keep swimming... swimming....
RANDOM THINGS THAT I FIND ON THE INTERNET!
With a caytion...*don't think that I speeled that right...but I don't care! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 510738
OMG I JUST ATE FISH!!!!!!! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 483201
And I kinda liked it...
Kinda!
Miyu....do not take this as a sing that I am becomeing normole..
Because I am not!
I didn't say that I would keep eating it...
But I might think about...
Sorry people...that was my first time eating fish...and so I had to put it in here....
but back to the RANDOM THINGS THAT I FIND ON THE INTERNET segment....

The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees. ~I think that we can count how many knees there are on a alaphanta....

Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights. ~I feel sorry for thoese people....

The earliest recorded case of a man giving up smoking was on April 5, 1679, when Johan Katsu, Sheriff of Turku, Finland, wrote in his diary "I quit smoking tobacco." He died one month later. ~I hope that doesn't happen to my mom *runs, screaming for mom to smoke again*

Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell. ~I think that we all knew that right?

7.5 million toothpicks can be created from a cord of wood. ~WOW, do people really count the toothpicks?

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down -- hence the expression "to get fired" ~Cool

On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonalds BigMac bun. ~ I don't eat McDonalds anymore, not after that movie that we had to watch *shrudder*

Paul Revere rode on a horse that belonged to Deacon Larkin. ~May I ask, with this one do you care? He rode the horse and he did whatever he was sent out to do! We don't need to know the details...

The Baby Ruth candy bar was actually named after Grover Cleveland's baby daughter, Ruth.

The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used. ~Okay....that's werid...

Okay, this alway worked for my secince teacher...

7/3/108:24http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~bingbin/.com Random Facts...
I think that that will work...
Right?

I hope that you guys like my new Blog...
But if you don't I willl just go back to the old way...

*startes to wave*
Good BYE!
For now!
*evil laugh*

Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Empty Re: Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.

Post by B 7/4/2010, 1:55 pm

OMGZ! YOU DON'T LIKE FISH EITHER?!?!? I'm vegetarian, so I don't like fish. XP
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. Empty Re: Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/4/2010, 2:48 pm

No I dodn't really like fish...
The smell, the taste, it's just plain nasty! Miss_Mioko Ray of.... Random Darkshine!!!! We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. 257837
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down