The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Hebrew,

Go down

Forest of Hebrew, Empty Forest of Hebrew,

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 1:47 pm

(( M&F high, blood, murder, revenge. Ummm, this isn't a real event. ))

The day was dark, and I was done, I walked in the forest of hebrew.
Creatures lurk and taunt the road, they scare me so, in the forest of Hebrew. It's darkly lit and the trees sway back and forth, setting the mood in the forest of Hebrew.
I walked about, ever so sure of my way, I walked about in the lonely night. I walked about and wondered why? Was it really so scary in the forest of Hebrew?
My steps were so light, water-lilies in a pound, I stepped so carefully through the forest of Hebrew.
A sudden jump, I heard a noise, it came from beyond, I must beware. I step ever so closer, fearing my life, am I really to die in the forest of Hebrew.
The wind roared louder and the trees shivered, I saw a man step out. And in his hand was a knife with blood, he hides in the forest of Hebrew.
I ran my best, but my feet did not move, I felt I was sinking into the dark forest floor. He grabbed my hand and whispered so, whispered into the wind's violent blow. "I have you now my little lamb, in the forest of Hebrew."
I bit my lip and did my best, I pushed him down but he didn't move. It seemed I would forever be gone, in the forest of Hebrew.
He reached his knife and stabbed right through, my heart was the gate and it quickly drew. My life water flowed, on his nothingness, I had at last be taken. My breath was short and I left the world, never to roam again, in the forest of Hebrew.
Another night, another child, a lonely girl is walking through.
She steps so lightly, ever so slightly, I catch a glimpse of her.
I'm just a spirit, what can I do, I watch the nightmare unfold in the forest of Hebrew.
She screams her best, but it's whispers in the unforgiving wind. He steps lightly out, like water-lilies in a pound, his bloody knife with death his bond. He walks so slightly, ever so lightly, through the forest of Hebrew.
He grabs her, but much to his dismay, I grab him first and she gets away. The quick sand beckons to my deathly moan, the wind echos my horrific grown. The sand is fast, his body sinks, no longer to hunt in the forest of Hebrew.
So there we are, forever fighting, over the blue horizon. An endless fight of souls so see-through, fighting again in the forest of Hebrew.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down