The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦

2 posters

Go down

♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Empty ♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦

Post by Katiegirl97 6/3/2010, 4:22 pm

Maturity: Highish| Kissing, Dating, Holding Hands, Hugging, ect. ONLY Gods can have kids.

Fantasy: High| Gods, Demigods, Satrys, Cyclopes, Giants, and other Greek Creatures.

♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦

Your walking down the Street torwards your house with your best friend by your side.
You'r excited because today was your last day of school, and you look over at your friend and
upon there face is a stressed /worried look linger across there pale face. You ask what's wrong and they say that nothings wrong just a little worried about next year. You ignore it and then you finally get to your house, as you walk in with your friend following you, you see your Parent, pacing back and forwth through the house. You ask what wrong and then your parent says that you'll be attending a 'special' Camp, and you grummble, but before you can protect lightning starts to light up the sky as thunder rummbles as well. Your parent and friend look at each other and then take your hand and run you outside to the car. You start to drive off and after a while of scilence you ask where is this 'Camp' and then before they can answer a large thumping nosie comes from behind your car. You look and then you see a monster you use to read about in your Greek Mythology book. You and your friend run out of the car and he takes you torwards a tree, and starts to tell you come things. Then things start to happen and you then black out. You then wake up in a room full of beds and medicans, you take a drink of this taste drink by your bed and sit up. A man named Chiron starts to tell you things about what this camp is and tells you to go see Mr. D. He then find a guy in a hawaiian shirt and pants, you walk over and he looks at you.

"I am Mr. D and I am Camp Half Bloods activies director, don't expect me to be glad to see you.
Anyway this Camp is for Demigods, Satyrs, and other greek creatures to train and fight".
You ask what a Demigod is, and he laughs " A Demigod is a Child of a Greek God. " he says to you and then you start laughing, and tell him that you didn't think Gods were real, and he nods. " They are very much real coming from a God himself. I am Dionysus god of wine, but you probably knew that, anyway, this is were Demigods learn to be Heros and blah blah blah doesn't matter. Anyway I got to go, I have better things to do then waist my breath on a Little kid who thinks they be a hero. Oh and only last thing, if you even just bairly make me mad, I will turn you into a Grape and laugh as you'll be turned into my own personal wine.

§Rules§
* This is for Cassers and Katie Only
* No Powerplaying or god modling
* If your going to Cuss type *He/She Cussed* or *Beep* thats just to let you know X]
* Have Fun.
[I think I covered everything]

♦️Characters♦️

Annabeth: Cassers
Percy: Katie
Grover: Cassers
Clarrise: Katie
Nico: Cassers
Chiron: Katie
Tyson: Cassers
Luke: Katie
Thalia: Katie
Zues: Cassers
Dionysis: Cassers
Posiedon: Cassers
Hades: Katie
Aphrodite: Katie
Athena: Cassers
Apollo: Katie
Artemetis: Katie
Hephaestus: Cassers
Hera: Katie
Ares: Cassers
Demeter: Katie
Alison Aurora DeNeil- Daughter of Aphrodite/Cassers
Caleb Jacob Coalmen- Son of Poseidon/Katie- Undertermaind

ΨFormΨ
[Incase you want a special Character(s)]
Name:
What are you(Demigod, Satry, Cyclopes, ECT.):
Olympian Parent:
Personality:
Description:
Weapon(*Mist* and regular):
Anything else:

Georgia]] ΨYou May PostΨ [/size]

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/3/2010, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Empty Re: ♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 4:28 pm

[Hehehe, me likey. XD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/3/2010, 4:39 pm

[ Thanks :]. Sorry It took so long Razz I kept deleting it somehow. ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 4:46 pm

ΨFormΨ
Name: Alison Aurora DeNeil
What are you(Demigod, Satry, Cyclopes, ECT.): Half-Blood
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Personality: Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She loves sports like Lacrosse, Volleyball, and pretty much every other sport in the world. Boys love her, since she's gorgeous and smart at once.
Description: Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris.These were definitely the most prominent feature of Alison DeNeil. Some days they were darker than other. Some days they were lighter than others. It really all depended on her mood, but no matter the day, there were always small black specks encircling the iris and dotting the grey and blue color. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Weapon(*Mist* and regular): Mist and celtic sword
Anything else: Came from the wealthiest family in the world
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/3/2010, 7:45 pm

ΨFormΨ

Name: Caleb Jacob Coalmen
What are you(Demigod, Satry, Cyclopes, ECT.): Demigod/Half blood
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Personality: Caleb is a nice boy very loyal and loving yet strong and dangerous at the same time. He is a very Loyal friend, he is always doing something to help someone else, which has gotten him through life easier then it would have been. He is fast at thinking and was thought to be the son of Athena but was proven wrong when he started to fight monsters and other things. He is smart and has alot of intelligants, but doesn't know that yet, really. He is quiet at some points and then loud at some points, but most of time he is pretty normal and isn't at all shy. He has a thing for Football and Baseball, he use to play it before he came here to CHB. Caleb can sometimes be big headed and hot headed because he had a jerky step dad, so he rubbed off on Caleb. He is a good and firce leader and sometimes tries to take over what ever he is working on it's a habit of his. He is sometimes a flirt and is a charmer, he is also a trouble maker but gives his respect to Chiron, yet he hates Mr. D and isn't afraid of him at all.
Caleb likes playing sports specially Football and Baseball, he like leading his friends in the right direction, he like dueling because he is actually really good at dueling with swords, he likes meeting new people, and likes being anywhere near water, also sometimes he likes keeping things to himself for his own personal reasons that he doesn't tell anyone about. Caleb dislikes annoying people, girls who think they are all that, for some reason he just really doesn't like Ares or his childern, he doesn't like snakes for reasons untold, it's not that he's scared of them it just yah, he doesn't like hotheads even when he knows he can be one at times, he doesn't like being kept away from the world, he doesn't like Mr. D either, along with he doesn't like Camp Half Blood much either.
He does have some weaknesses, which are people hurting his friends and family, if someone messes with his family or friends he will give himself up for the person that was taken, and he can't stand the heat when it's really hot, so he hates Fire following behind that.
Description: Caleb is a normal hight for a guy about his age, and he weighs about 120.2 pounds which is under weight for him but he can't help it, it's been like that for a few years. He has paleish skin that has a hint of light tan, he tans every easily, which is good for him. He is mostly tan on his arms, and face. He has beautiful Bleach Blonde hair that when in the sun sometimes looks like a sandy blonde. His hair has natural Darking Brown highlights all over in his hair. Sometimes the highlights are noticable and other times it's unnoticable. On his face there are light almost a completely faded freackls which he hates very much, he calls them 'Freak'als' because his face use to be filled of them when he was little. He has beautiful eyes, they are a amazingly beautiful Electric Ocean Blue eyes that can get alot of people's attensions, sometimes they change there color when in the light and dark, they sometimes will go to a dark blue to a bright baby blue, to a dark brown to some other colors. He isn't sure why they do that but ignores them more then half of the times. He is really strong and he likes wearing short sleeved shirts to show off his muscules, but thats not usally the only reason he wears short sleeved T-shirts. He wears t-shirts even when it's like 37% degrees outside, along with Jeans and sometimes wears skater Jean shorts. He wears these Ashy Greyish Black Vans with Black ankel socks, that are very thin and almost nonoticable. He has a necklace that kinda looks like a dogtag, that has a three tipped Trident that shimmers green at points, his mother gave it to him and says its a good luck charm. He is a Charmer and thats why he was a popular kid back at his old school, now he is still a charmer here but gets in trouble to easliy, but hey he finds it fun.
♦Ψ The Gods and Godlings Ψ♦ Cody-linley(This is what he looks like)
Weapon(*Mist* and regular): His *Mist* weapon is a double bladed sword that has too powers, the first one it it can freeze things for a certain time compairing to the size of the thing he pokes the sword into. The other one is it can be electric when he wants it to be, he uses that most often when using the sword. His Regular weapon is a Bronze sword that is straight and kinda looks like Luke's sword but less powerful.
Anything else: He is undetermaid so he is in Hermes Cabin right now.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/5/2010, 12:30 pm

[RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/5/2010, 12:32 pm

[ Sure, who starts Smile ? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/5/2010, 1:51 pm

[Can u?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/5/2010, 5:30 pm

[ Sure, :] ]
Caleb walked out of Hermes cabin, he was blinded by the summer morning sun. He sighed and got dressed and went back outside again.
Caleb had gotten here a few days ago, he had been chased by a Hydra, and bairly escaped from the monster. He didn't like camp half blood very much latly, he decided to, explore. He passed by alot of people they smiled and waved, as he walked past different cabins.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/6/2010, 4:09 pm

My heart pounding as I pushed myself through crouds of people, my Tiffany blue darting back and forth rapidly. I ran through a forest, glancing at my compas. "40 degrees north, 5 degrees west." I mumbled as I clenched my hand around my celtic broze knife, so hard that it caused an injury in my palm. I heard the rustling while the furie flapped over my head. "Ah!" I screamed as I lodged my celtic knife into it's throat and heart, until it crumbled to ashes. I breathed and walked the rest of the way to where my mother had told me about, Camp Half Blood. My heart pumped as I ran over the border and stumbled across the grass, tumbling towards a figure.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/6/2010, 5:12 pm

Caleb turned quickly and saw a girl tubling
torwards him, he fell over, and then sat up. He looked
up at the girl, and tilted his head.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/6/2010, 6:21 pm

"S-sorry," I blushed. "I just came in. Hi, I'm Alison. But you can call me Ali," I grinned. "Daughter of Aphrodite," I said, shaking his hand.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/6/2010, 6:52 pm

Caleb smiled lightly at her " It's nice to meet you Ali, Im Caleb " he said with a smile at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/6/2010, 7:24 pm

I smiled and stood up, shaking his hand. "I was just running from a furie," I said, wrinkling my nose. "My mother told me about this place. But what do you do?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/6/2010, 7:51 pm

Caleb's eye widened " A Furie wow, I was chased here by a Hydra, a few days ago " he said shrugging about his monster.
He looked at her, " This Camp Half-Blood as you know. Here us Demigods are safe its the only safe place. Anyway we train to monsters in the real world, and we learn stuff about the monsters and stuff like that. " he said with a shrug.
" You'll have to come meet Mr. D and Chiron so you can be accepted into here. " he said to her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down